Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Home sweet-

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Village : Unaffiliated
    Clan : Hoshigaki
    Discord Tag : @sevris

Home sweet- Empty Home sweet-

Post by Kyoji Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Kyoji and Akari stayed to the shadows as they traversed back into the Land of Water. This was the first time he had been back in a while. Night was almost upon them. But Kyoji made sure to stop about 900 meters away from the gates. "You don't want to return to Kirigakure?" Akari questioned as they found a spot in a tree and out of sight.

Kneeling down with his large armor on top of a large tree branch hidden in leaves. "My past actions may caused the village uneeded attention. I'll show some remorse in the sacking of Iron." He said pulling Kurosawa with its sheath from his belt.

"But my other actions were all for Kirigakure. I am proud of that. Despite those who disagree, I will protect Kiri from the shadows for now. I still must pursue my journey for immortality. We're here to return what's theirs."

"If you think so sure. You think they'll be happy to know that you're alive."

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Making a single seal. Kyoji created a shadow clone. He gave the clone, the Kiba blades and Kurosawa. He knew what to do.
    The clone disappeared with a quick dash. Akari activated her sensory and made some handseals for chakra suppression on herself and Kyoji.

[Exit- Kyoji clone]

----------

Akari: Sensory activated

Kyoji: Shadow clone
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Village : Unaffiliated
    Clan : Hoshigaki
    Discord Tag : @sevris

Home sweet- Empty Re: Home sweet-

Post by Kyoji Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:18 am

Kyoji could feel the clone end the jutsu. Receiving the knowledge that he had place the weapons at Kiris doorstep. With this mission finished, he could focus on his personal ventures. "Now are you ready?" Akari asked. She had become quite annoyed with his behavior as of late. Kyoji rose up and walked towards the edge of the giant branch. Samehada on his back.

"We are set for now. Now lets go Akari-kun." Kyoji said eyeing Akari with renewed interest.

Akari didn't find it funny in the slightest as she shook her head and leaped off the branch. Kyoji would follow and they would begin their journey.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:04 am