Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

I'm coming home

Masaru
    Masaru

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : Tetsudashi Tatsuda
    Discord Tag : @Raphael#7563

I'm coming home Empty I'm coming home

Post by Masaru Fri May 01, 2020 1:57 am

As Masaru neared the border of the Land of Fire with Amaya he would take one last look back towards the village of Konoha, he had given his word to the Kage that he would notify her when he departed and while he had given the twins a message for the Kage he would still feel the need to send a more detailed message. Finding a Currier the man would write a more personal note to the Kage, giving it to the young boy to take back to Konoha and deliver the message to the Kage.

Lady Hokage,

By now I have no doubt that the twins would have told you of my departure, I would like to give you the reasoning behind this. While it is still several days before I said I would be leaving, I have been away from my Homeland for many years. The recent missions I have been sent on in such close proximity of the Land of Earth is the closest I have been, and in all honesty I am home sick. Amaya and myself are departing the land of fire heading for the land of Earth, if you feel my sudden departure warrants pursuit you know where you can find me.

Regards,
    Masaru Tatsudashi

{Exit}

Traveling
    Tanzaku Territory -> Land of Grass -> The Great Chang Mountains -> Iwa Village Gates

Travel Time: 12 hours?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm