Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Yuichi Uchiha

Yuichi Uchiha
    Yuichi Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Uchiha
    Discord Tag : Ducky#8172

Yuichi Uchiha Empty Yuichi Uchiha

Post by Yuichi Uchiha Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:30 pm

Name:Yuichi Uchiha
    Village: Konoha
    Title:

1650 + 500 +750 exp,  2900 exp total, all spent on stats
    Using experience advantage for 750 exp
    4 skill points, one spent on bloodline, one spent on 500 exp
    1650 + 450 = 2100
    150 x 5 = 750
    spent a total of 2850 exp on stats

Clan: Uchiha
    Bloodline:The Sharingon
    Element(s): Futon (Wind)
    Skill(s): Bukijutsu

Family
    Hideki Uchiha - father - A rather mundane and ordinary shinobi. Only notable trait is his lineage.
    Yuna Uchiha - Mother - Yuna is a woman with high expectations of her son, she gained a very slight reputation and had the potential to become great before a severe injury ended her career.

Stats

• Strength: D (150)
    • Constitution: D (150)
    • Stamina: D (150)
    • Speed: A (1650)
    • Coordination: C (450)
    • Intelligence: D (150)
    • Perception: D (150)

Unique Abilities:

Appearance: He has long, black hair and black eyes. He dresses in bright, candy colors. He has an overall “cute” appearance. He could be mistaken for female. Yuichi has a permanent scowl, but overall has a rather somber beauty to him, facially. He holds a relaxed, somewhat sad expression, but also has a kind look to him.

History: Yuichi was raised among the Uchiha with many expectations placed upon him. He has repeatedly met expectations. During his time at the academy he gained a reputation as being quiet and polite. During this time, he showed aptitude that saw him become a genin at twelve years old.
    Yuichi has undergone harsh training from his parents, which is reflected both in his physical abilities and his mindset and methodology during missions. He has been taught not to let his emotions interfere with his goals, and comes off as a bit aloof and carefree even under pressure.

Personality: Yuichi is a kind and gentle soul who is considered by his peers and higher ranking shinobi as passive, obedient, and very polite. He will accomplish any goal given to him as effectively as possible, and is willing to participate is less than “moral” or “ethical” missions.
    He has been trained to kill his entire life, and doing so does not seem to affect him. At least, not from the outside.
    Yuichi speaks very formally, and holds a high opinion of most people.
    He places friends and allies on a pedestal. They can do no wrong and if they do, well, they must have a good reason.

Roleplay Sample:“Hello. Please call me Yuichi. Things I like…” He takes a brief pause to think. “I like sweets, chocolate, hard candies… I like most people.” He made sure to smile at them. “I dislike hot weather, crowds, and dull colors. My goal is to live up to the expectations of my parents and my clan. If I do well enough, I hope to surpass those expectations. To that end, I desire to unlock my sharingan as soon as possible. Other than that, I want to make new friends and get rid of my cavity.”

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 am