Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

4 posters

Where Are Ru?

Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Where Are Ru?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are Ru?

Post by Jess the Plague Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:52 pm

Jess would gave preferred to keep Five there and have tea instead as he was still making threats but emotionlessly she would release the jutsus for both her clone and the illusion but not her sensory technique. 

This would allow Five to move freely, this family of theirs had just better not hold her back, Jess was beginning to doubt that working with sentiments was worth it, she failed to see what could not he accomplished with resurrected flesh golems instead. Still if there were a family and did in fact get along this would be perfectly fine, yes she knew the flower petal escape technique, probably could have looped the man until he burned out of chakra too but that was hardly the point. For Jess, the point was that she didn’t want to kill Five nor did she want him killing anyone she cared about or took interest in. 

"You know I could have poisoned that dear Teacher,” Jess started by mocking Rei's voice still salty over her shaming of her cigarette which she finished off after the sentence and crushed in the palm of her hand, the moisture from the grass she had grazed her hand across when talking with Rei's brother more than enough to snuff it out before damage ooccurred. The chemist finished the sentence by mocking Fives voice and turned to him as she did so before switching back to her normal tone. “Yeah sounds like we got some competition to eliminate” Jess joked with an extremely straight face and a monotone.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:20 pm

Five would see the illusion fade and feel his body freed once more. He would roll his shoulders and wrists before making a show of clicking the knife back in so it was out of the way now. He would glance to Jess and then Rei a moment before looking around quietly. So one of the clones was gone. The little brother was staying safely back at the moment. Five would give a sweet smile to the boy before listening to them speak. The questions of what knowledge he was hiding seemed to bring a smile to his face. "Oh hiding? Nothing my dear. I simply wasn't asked to share with the class anything specific." He would smile sweetly with his eyes closed. He seemed more comfortable unbound with the executioners weapon stuck into the ground once more. He would find a nice stump off to the side and settle onto it. As if they hadn't just had a stand off with his head on the line. He would lean back using both hands for support and cross his left knee over his right. He looked comfortable anyway. Still when he spoke it was soft on the ears. Almost hypnotic to the sound.

"I suppose it wouldn't be widely known that I am an information broker. I do favors for people usually in return for reports. Gaining information from several sources. I have my own collection hidden. Though I suppose this wouldn't hurt to share. Uzumaki Yui was now part of some princess group which was clan heads that lead a council to help govern the village. Not all information is immediately useful though I admit. For instance, Hana is on the verge or already has begun to start an affair with someone named Chigetsu."
    Manji
    Manji

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Kaguya
    Discord Tag : Manji

Post by Manji Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    Kaisaki would carefully make his way back to his position behind the rock. It was much more comfortable there. Besides, the bugs that rested there weren't trying to kill him, at least not actively. Though, any of them could be venomous, poisonous? Who cared.

Though, listening to him speak did put her more at ease. She looked over at her clones, before looking back at Jess. Perhaps a game of three dimensional chess was in order. Besides, with clones, they could go all out, at really no cost, well, other than chakra. A smile on her lips as she listened to the man.

"Yes, we know that." Rei would say, "Chigetsu is my son." She nodded her head at the man. Did he really not understand what gesture she made when she offered to clear his status? "There was a whole contest or whatever the hell." She waved her hands with the idea of it. Hana had taken a liking to him, surely that was the matter of Bubbles. But still, to have him hold it like it was a secret seemed stupid. Who the hell was this Uzumaki Yui? Was that clan planning something stupid?

"Help govern?" She scoffed, air pushed out of her nose in a heavy exhale. Smoke came with it, and again, a drag of her cigar. "Yet it's the first I've heard of them. Where were these princesses when one of my students was at the mercy of bandits? They sound super useful." She rolled her eyes. "Sounds like you're about to stage a coup." She looked at him, pointing a soft finger as she looked over her new team.

Things sure got a lot more complicated.
    Strength: B || Constitution: D(C)|| Stamina: C || Speed: B ||
    Coordination: S+ || Intelligence: C || Perception: B
    107/110 Chakra
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:46 pm

Jess would pick up after her sensei left off, “Now if YOU were behind the coup I doubt youd phrase it this way. Instead you'd have shifted up a better story, this seemed focused and created by Yui Uzumaki and thus only she should be held responsible. Unfortunately you’re a known murder so your testimony alone is not enough for us to go and arrest her right here. Perhaps if we were to investigate her this would cause her to slip up and reveal some parts or her plan? Evidence perhaps? Either way with this happening, I fear that we better not get Chigetsu or Hana involved. Probably better to handle this problem on our own independent of beurocratic red strings as we are.” All of this was delivered for efficiency sake and thus Jess spoke fast as she questioned whether or not to spark up another cigarette for her nerves. 

This was something much bigger than the four people there, naturally water clones not included, this seemed like something that had the potential to upset Kiri and with the chuunin exams just having started in the village it would be the worst time to ask for administrative permission. Much easier instead later to ask forgiveness over this whole thing. Still who knew how this would shape out? Jess had a few ideas but nothing was ever certain. This was a world where ninjas could summon up fire, shoot lightning and hell she just paralyzed someone with her mind alone.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Five would shrug a little before letting his head fall back. So this one was the mother of the current Kage's lover boy. Well how things seemed to connect rather nicely. Still he would remark slightly to the thought of the kage having nothing to do with it. About this being a possibly dangerous group and his testimony not being worth much. They held concern for their dear village and what this group could mean. He would let his eyes fall to Rei first. As she still held all the clones on the field. She held his attention easier. "I don't know about a coup. It's filled with other clan heads supposedly. A community of sorts. Perhaps they are just helping the village without ulterior motives. Though I admit others rarely are. I am supposed to find out who is funding these bandits you speak of actually. Since I know where their base is it is only a matter of time before those responsible for your student are held to my standard. as for leaving Hana and Chigetsu out of it....I can understand Ms. Jess about the boy, family and all, But who is to say Hana herself isn't involved? I think it would be prudent for someone with more influence than me to prod at that angle and find out." He would wink at Rei with that.

He would sigh and untuck his knee from his other knee and lean forward. Placing his elbows on his knee's and grinning like a chesire cat. He had yet more information. Seeking to prove his worth to the group by oversharing a little. "Besides there is another concern or two in my reports. For example, there is an exclusive school for ninja called the HIVE apparently. It's primary goal is to stop The Enlightened Society for Rebirth and Reorder. I don't have much information on them yet but it seems they are terrorists bent on resurrecting the ten tails and reshaping the world as they like. I would find this HIVE school if asked nicely and find out more buuut that is a lot of work. I would have ignored this tailed beast talk if one hadn't appeared in the chunnin exams."
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    She didn't know much about the Uzumaki clan beyond youthful appearances. They had red hair, which was easy to pick out from Hozuki and kaguya white haired heads. It shouldn't be too hard to find who they were looking for. With words exchanged, their training had turned into a strange meeting. Her clones would all find their own place a couple dozen meters from her, and no further. They inspected the trees and the land, while keeping an eye out. She might not have been able to sense anyone coming, but she would see them. But this sure made things more complicated.

"The H.I.V.E. sounds like a bunch of pests." Rei thought it over. "For now, we'll continue as normal. Mention nothing of us to that Yui." She took a moment to gather her thoughts. "Jess, you can mask our chakra, right?" She couldn't have given the mission to Five, if he had an arrangement already, she doubted he would go against his own words.

"Anyone who helps govern from behind the scenes without being known, sounds like a shadow hand to me. They could be all and well, but that's for us to determine." She sighed, "The fact they fed you that my son and the Kage are being intimate, proves their interests are rather strange for an official.

Am I going to use the restroom and not wash my hands and end up on the next report."
    She nodded her head. "I remember something about some terrorist group, though I could care less right now. First, we deal with Kirigakure problems, then we'll deal with terrorists."
    107/110 Chakra
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:46 pm

“Sure I’ll cover all of us but you’ll have to cancel the clones and if anyone needs to use chakra its gonna fuck that up. I’ll develop something better later honestly been thinking if a way on how to sense other than chakra too.” She spoke very matter of factly, still in the training mindset and without forming any hand seals she would snuff out the signatures of the four human beings there. 

It was an incredibly simple thing to do for herself, much easier than her simulations had even guessed. Sensory chakra seemed almost second nature to her now, Jess began to wonder if she could combine all her skills in chakra into some combination jutsus. Now that she could learn anything other than the secret or utterly complex Jess began to wonder what tools she could come up with for herself to play with. Today was both more interesting and yet more boring than the still ranked a genin ninja had expected, how that came to be was beyond her but it wasn’t the worst thing. 

“If Hana is involved that’s even less reason to make this official Five. Shes rather public with most things so if shes hiding something I doubt she will react well to someone exposing that. Now everyone kill your scent too or I’m just wasting chakra" as she spoke Jess would cover herself in mud and some shit she found on the ground. Nothing would be able to identify her smell as her let alone even a human at this rate. 

- Justus Learned/Used - 

Spoiler:
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Clan : Hōzuki
    Discord Tag : Lithium#2476

Post by Chigetsu Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:16 pm

The exams were coming to a close. The final match was all that was left, and for it Chigetsu had actually begun practicing, something he hadn’t bothered to do for any of the other stages. The fact that he actually knew the people involved here, Zeke and Rini, made it personal in a way that felt deeply intimate and intimidating. This came right after his bout with Inarie as well, a match that consisted of him only running away. It was embarrassing, even if he won. The way that he won in the way he did as well, through absolutely maiming his friend, was something that weighed on him. There needed to be a better way. Less lethal ways of engaging in combat.

Despite years of inaction, he would hit up the training grounds again. Even if he wasn’t the type to engage in close physical contact his stamina would need to be trained. So long alone, stagnant had left him weak in that regard. A difficulty with sweating, a strange feature of the Hozuki Clan, made it a problem he was all the more vulnerable to. Overheating would be a problem, just the same as being shocked by electricity was.

And so when the exhaustion hit, when his body would be covered by a layer of sweat that would only dehydrate him dangerously due to his bloodline, he would let himself get used to that feeling for a bit. If he could get used to the feeling of running on low reserves, maybe that would assist him in a time of need.

There was one thing that he wasn’t running low on though. Perhaps he had over prepared a bit before coming here, with all the water he drank. Just the idea of sweating himself out had made him nervous of the idea, and so more than a few bottles of water had been downed before heading out. Now, around an hour later, gravity had run its course and he found himself feeling uncomfortably tight a bit below his stomach.

It would be impossible to continue training on a full bladder. It seemed that the training grounds he was at would be mostly deserted as well, And so it would be in a moment of haste that he would pull himself aside, looking for a private space between the trees that surrounded the that he felt hed a moment of privacy. The top of his skirt would be lifted up, and it would only be seconds until a stream of liquid would be released from him into the grass beside a tree.

Stepping out of his previous location for training had made him lose the cover that he had previously behind the trees. This would open him up to Kaisaki’s peering, if the man would find himself looking in the right direction, as well as putting him right on the border of a certain person’s range of sensory, if they would care to keep that active.

Unfortunately, while it opened him to their notice, it also opened them to his.

‘For instance, Hana is on the verge or already has begun to start an affair with someone named Chigetsu.’

He would nearly jump in surprise having overheard just that sentence, now that the idle chatter came into his range of hearing. Or perhaps it always was something he could have heard, anda just paid attention to now that he was letting himself lose? The movement would make the piss spray everywhere, and in his shock Chigetsu could cut the stream. He clearly had more important things to pay attention to, and so his skirt would be fixed very quickly. Even as he acted in haste it would take him a few moments, having to make sure he didn’t dirty himself in the process. His heart would beat more clearly now, jumping into his ears.

He would burst out of his location now, perhaps a bit too late. The conversation had already moved on, but his head hadn’t. Eyes would immediately scan over the area, and the participants who had been speaking of him. Three of them, with Kaisaki outside of his notice.

“E-Excuse me?” He would rattle off, clearly rattled by what he had heard. “What?”

The smell of piss was still fresh. Those with better perception could likely pick up on it, even five hundred meters away and down wind.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:37 pm

Five would shift his hands up to tuck under his chin with his elbows still on his knee's as the two spoke of conspiracies and doing something about it but it was all rather difficult sounding to him. He refrained from yawning at the sheer amount of work this would take. Terrorist groups bent on world destruction set aside for after and all was just another project. He would refrain from rolling his eyes at it all. Who was to say if Hana was allowing this? He doubted they could do much without Hana knowing of it. If they were truly manipulating the village as the heads of each clan than there was a lot of opposition there. Still they had a starting point. He would speak again but this time with a calm voice. "She did give me a mission to find the politician funding the bandit group we have been hunting. In order to do that we need to target the base and interrogate whoever is in charge. I happen to know where the base is as staying at our last date location payed off. So we have a place to start. Once we have a name we can collect the politician and gain information on what he knows. See how him fading from power affects the village and who steps up to profit from it."

Of course when Jess suggested covering their scent after their chakra was suppressed Five would frown at the idea. Making no move to do so. Covering himself in mud was just a shameful idea. He was beautiful and it was such a tragedy to cover that up. Plus the idea of rubbing mud on himself like she was just seemed icky. Though he did feel a sort of limit placed on him all the sudden. Like there was a thin barrier on his chakra that if he pressed may break. He twitched at the sound of someone approaching. Another new face to him. His hand twitched slightly towards his dagger. Making it about halfway down his chest as he stopped himself and took a breath. They didn't like him drawing or even opening weapons. Instead he would place his hands on his knee's and narrow his eyes. His foot tapping as even more unknowns entered his space. But they had him before. They could have taken his head and didn't. That bought them some consideration. His eyes shifting to Rei and studying her. "This has become quite the party hasn't it? More family?"
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    She didn't mean now. She meant then. What good was doing it now going to serve? There wasn't really a way to see if they were undetectable until that time came. If anything, using Five to try and see if they left a trace would be better. Even so, the mud was unneeded. Unneeded. Unnecessary.

"Oi, get back up girl." The man called out, his low and drunken tone. There was no point in reasoning with him. No matter where you tried to hide. No matter what you did, if he wanted to find you, he would. He made his way over to her, pulling on her collar, holding her by the chain leash. Her small body picked up off the ground compared to the monster of a man that he was. "I di'nt say you wer' dun singin'." She would be set down, almost as if he cared. Almost as if she mattered. But here, she was worth more alive, than dead. As long as they didn't know. As long as they didn't see. They could never be allowed to see.

She looked back at the people behind her, the strange puppets. The stranger men, and the few other children that had been blessed with the company. The girl nervously looked back, for help, for any aid. But from above, the balcony of the strangest boy.

"Seirei, just sing. We'll be alright."

We'll be alright. We'll be alright.
    Kaisaki stared at where the sound came, hoping it was one of those cute little tanuki, or a raccoon at least. Maybe a squirrel or a bird. Seeing the bright colors he lifted up his binoculars to stare at the figure. A strange appendage that seemed to excrete a steady flow of liqui-

"Oh." He paused for a moment before scanning towards the figure's face. He would move, following the boy as he tried to gather himself. With a hand, he pointed. "Seirei! It's-"

"I could give two shits about lowly ban-" her thought cut short, only to turn to face her brother. With the gesture, she reacted without second thought. Her hands kneeded the chakra, and pulled the sword and her wooden puppet from where they rested. The clones all begun to head in the direction, forming a sort of wall just a few meters out of her range towards where the man had pointed. Rei's own blade would be taken and pulled, and thrown as fast as she could with her threads. Her puppet quick behind, just inches away. The blade would pass through the clones, as the puppet would fly above them, creating just another barrier between them, and whoever was there. Her other hand moved as fast as it could, forming the signs, before releasing another collection of lightning disks, all that would fly above her clones at her target.

She wasn't going to take anyone's shit today. The last thing she wanted to deal with was spies. She would run forward, her puppet keeping a good fifty meters within range as she ran on, her clones acting as cover.

But just moments before the sword had reached the maximum range, she had let it go.

And it would fly forward towards the sounds...
    107[-15]/110 Chakra

Coord S+ -> S+++
    [DODGE!]
    Name: Onihara's Flowing Wind
    Power:
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: -
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Onihara's Service (Open)
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: One of the core stances of Onihara's Teachings. This is one of the core techniques to lead into the other forms under Onihara's teachings. It is the base teaching for understanding wind release and how it effects nature. This stance is meant to move with the wind, seeing as the birds and leaves do.

Flowing Wind boosts the user's Perception by +2 advantages and Coordination by +2 advantages.
    Weaknesses:  N/A
    Name: Chakra Strings Technique
    Cost: 5(Activation) 3 (Upkeep)
    Range: 0m-60m
    Element: N/A
    Classification: Open
    Handseals: N/A
    Requirements: Kugutsu Skill
    Description: The Chakra Strings Technique allows the user to focus and manipulate their chakra into fine tuned strings that can be used to manipulate objects. Once attached, chakra strings can be used to manipulate any object in accordance to the user's Coordination stat. Obviously the user's ability to successfully manipulate an heavy object will depend on their Strength stat. This generally applies only to objects as opposed to people and puppets which are considered to complex to manipulate via strings alone and thus require a secondary technique for utilization. Chakra strings can be temporarily suppressed to minute stubs on a puppeteers fingers when not in active use (although an upkeep must be paid lest the want to repay the activation cost).
    Drawbacks: The strings can be cut by any chakra based or enfused weapon or technique C Rank or greater. Cut strings must be re-activated by the user.
    Name: Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 0-80m
    Speed: B++
    Element: Lightning
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger → Rat → Dog
    Description: The user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of electricity which home in on the targets. This technique produces fifteen discs of electricity, that can each be controlled individually with the efficiency of the user's Coordination -2 tiers.
    Weaknesses: N/A
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Jess had not been standing still for long enough to sense the intruder before the action had happened and as such just blankly stared at her teacher go off on something or other. Was she supposed to follow and attack the windmill like Don Quixote before her?

Instead of any interaction going on for a writer to draw inspiration upon there was simply a flurry of actions. With this and how the northern gates had all gone down was just frankly disappointing, a lowering of quality and a dropping of the bar to depths so low it was ridiculous. And to be lead along on top of that as well was just plain disrespectful not from her sensei, not from anyone else in Kiri but from on high. With all this talk of corruption Jess was just getting fed up with the ninja world and the whole song and dance had grown old. Stale crust and crumbs that built frustration to the point of absurdity. 

Canceling all her techniques Jess would turn around and begin to walk away from the whole ordeal a conflict she cared nothing about. They had been there to train or so she had thought but it looked like some village corruption would spoil her day again. What was it yet another ex-mizukage for the current one to roll over for? Where was Samehada? Not in the village. Where was their pride? Not in the village. Where all ninjas spineless at the end of the day? 

Jess did not know but rather she began to think of those Kiri had inflicted pain upon in the past. Perhaps she could do more good helping rebuild there than disregarded by the top brass here. One day she would be impactful and her time would not be wasted. One day she would go to a place truly worthy of her time unlike the rotten hull that was Kiri from all that had recently go on. 

Regardless Jess was just tired and sat on a rock to observe whatever shit show this was.
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:08 pm

He didn’t get far after that initial few steps. Justs a few steps out from the trees that he had been standing around and using for privacy as he did his business. Despite what he had overheard just then he wouldn’t be moving particularly fast to reach it, still shaking off the feeling of what he had just done.

The raiton would fizzle out far before it actually reached him. He never had the opportunity to take notice of it, except hearing the idle buzzing of it traveling through the air.

The sword burst through the air, flying at an incredible speed after it was let loose from the chakra string that Akeruseirei fired it at. Two hundred meters per second was no joke, much faster than what Chigetsu could naturally react to. Very fortunately for him, he had no need to react to it. The blade, like all thrown objects, would lose momentum over time. Chigetsu was three hundred meters out, only having taken a few steps before the point it was let loose. The longer the sword went and the further it traveled the slower it would become.

He would take notice of it as he stepped out from the trees, a blade that flying in a downhill trajectory towards him. It had lost much of its momentum by the time it reached Chigetsu, falling down and slowing to a pace much, much below what it had originally. It looked kind of like a surfboard at that point. He would prepare himself. With his reaction time it wouldn’t be difficult to catch it at the speeds it was moving at. His right arm would expand, inflating with muscles as it raised up to catch what was thrown. As it came close he would snap his fingers down around it, plucking it out of the air. It would only take a moment to recognize the blade as the famous artifact it was and who it belonged to after it was in his hand.

It would be transferred to being held by the handle in his oversized hand as he continued his path, increasing his speed now to rush to where the sword had been thrown from.

The people he saw, at least one of them, was who he expected. His mother. This was her sword after all. But then also Jess, the lovely girl who he had just recently met, and then some other weird looking clown or something was with them as well. He would take a moment to look at them all, apprehension clear on his face.

“I think you might have dropped this.” With his oversized arm he would gesture the blade towards his mother.

Chi's Stuff:
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm

Five would see the sudden movement from Rei and blink a moment in alarm before finding it wasn't directed at him at all. It took a second to register the other young man dropping a warning of someone being there in the distance down the hill. Five would whistle at the whole phalanx assault defense before Rei would chuck her sword so hard it literally disappeared for him. He couldn't see where all it was going but he did notice Jess give a rather disgusted look to the whole impressive display. He would grin a little before quietly getting up from his spot and sashaying his way over to where she set up on the rock. He would stop a short distance from her and plant his foot up in a sort of captain Morgan pose on another rock smaller than hers. Tilting his head as he winked to her a little. He knew she likely didn't like or trust him but it didn't bother him much. Instead now that he wasn't the target and Rei was preoccupied, He could talk to Jess without her paying much attention. Well he was wrong if he thought she wouldn't hear every word but she was a little preoccupied all the same.

"My dear I was wondering. Just how talented a chemist are you? You see I have these pills that help restore my chakra reserves or my blood if I were to lose some, but they have virtually minimal effects. Do you think you could make better versions than the over the counter meds? I would be happy to finance such wonderful scientific breakthroughs. If you were willing. Not even tools for killing, just more endurance if you will"

He would turn a few moments later as a young individual he assumed was a girl at first glance came marching up the hill with a monstrous arm holding the sword Rei had hurled and using a one liner. Cheesy enough to be from an action movie. Five would tilt his head to look behind him to the encounter and away from Jess a moment as he refrained from preparing to defend himself from an obviously disgruntled individual. Instead he would smile in a way that closed his eyes and looked friendly and make a peace sign. Though the aura flowing off of him at all times was the opposite. Anyone would be able to tell there was some danger to this man. Not directed at anyone at the moment but still full of intent. As if saying he was much like a cornered beast. Ready to lash out if threatened but remaining calm if not on edge for the time being.

"Well hello there." He said all Obi Wan like.
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    So much had unfolded in just the last minute. Looking over at Jess, Rei dismissed her clones, looking back at the girl, while still looking forward where her weapon had went. A few seconds down, before she could see the pink blur that she could easily recognize. It wasn't long until he caught up, her puppet reaching out to the weapon, and taking it in its hands, before floating back to Rei.

Rei simply gave a glare to her son, a click of her tongue before looking back at the problem at hand. Kaisaki on the other hand was completely floored, his rear on the ground as she stumbled back from the massive and unneeded display of power from Rei. He shuttered, unable to come to terms with what could have horrible gone wrong.

She nodded as she looked over at her team. "So, princesses." She would say, before pausing, glancing at her offspring.

"Right right..." she nodded, setting her forhead between her thumb and index as she rubbed the ends of her eye brows. "Chigetsu, Jess and Five. Jess and Five, Chigetsu." She waved between them, before again, conjuring up her clones from the mess. This time, a dozen of them standing.

The puppet would float it's way over to Rei, before carefully placing the weapon back into the ground, and sitting to rest on top of the blade.

She was, thoroughly tired of everything now.
    92[-3]/110 Chakra

Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:56 am

Certainly more excited to see whom had happened upon them while Five was talking Jess tried to be polite and listen while getting antsy with excitement, “Well Five I certainly could, come to my shop sometime" the genin would slip him a business card as she spoke all while looking over at her teacher and who appeared back before them with her overly large table knife. “I’m a princess if other people can call themselves that, dibs. Also I know Chigetsu silly they helped me through a lot, I also know that you two are family. I get bored, I learn things, it’s kinda my stchick.” After replying to Rei the green haired athletic young lady would run up to her friend donned in pink shades excitedly twitching her fingers before pressing them into a ball. 

“So does your mom always attack you or is this a new thing? I think Five spiked her blood pressure. How have you been? Some Suna ninjas came in earlier today and boy howdy that was fun until Kyoji's clone showed up and gave over all the swords but Samehada. Is he doing underground shit for Hana I wonder? She owes me pickles still you see cause like there were no pickles at the burger stand so I gave her mine but she just kinda walked off after that. Oh did you know Yui Uzumaki is planning a coup according to Five?” Jess spoke a mile a minute as the saying goes dumping information to her friend at a ridiculous rate from three feet away, in a very excited yet still intelligible tone and cadence. 

Jess would then sniff the air before asking, “Wait did you rub pee on yourself to come on the super special extra secret, highly ultra don’t let the Mizukage know mission? Cause its gonna be dangerous and I don’t want you getting hurt, you’re my only friend now Chigetsu, I cant lose you. So please sit this one out.” Her tone and pace significantly slowed and the humor drained from her face until it turned into pleading.

Today was such a silly day ut had been extremely silly so far and was about to get even sillier.
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:57 pm

“I know Jess. Yeah. We’ve met before…” Chigetsu would trail off. As the sword was taken away her arm would return back to normal, returning to the normal thin noodle arm that it had been before. Her stance would relax as well, no longer needing it. She much prefered not using techniques like that, that made her look so disgusting. Especially in front of other people. Sometimes it was necessary though. Hopefully it won't be in the future.

With the glare, the puppets, and the tossed sword from his mother, he to an extent understood that he happened to walk into business that wasn’t his. Or at least, business that she didn’t think was his. At the same time, he had overheard his own name. There was something going on here, definitely something he was at least curious about now if not suspicious of.

He would give a slight wave to Five as they were introduced. Just something out of politeness. Chigetsu was still on edge from what had just happened, too much to really process much more than a small gesture towards the strange looking man. Chigetesu would do their best though to remember his name and face, which would be easier now that their heartbeat was beginning to drop.

Luckily Jess would begin talking shortly afterwards.

“I mean… It really depends on how you define 'attack'.” She would respond to Jess’s question, a bit awkwardly since the subject of the answer was right here, within earshot. Still, it wasn’t a direct yes or no. Jess had said so much though all at once, it was hard to respond. The parts about the Suna shinobi and Kyoji showing up all bounced off her skull as it was said, taking some time to sink in.

All of it would be regarded slowly up until the point where she mentioned the coup, and then Chigetsu would begin to react differently.

“Yui Uzumaki.” He would repeat, the name sounding strange on his lips. He had known some other Uzumaki in the past, but never someone by the name of Yui. “Is planning a coup.” His eyes would turn, tearing away from Jess and digging into the man who had been introduced earlier. “According to Five?” A coup meant against the royal house. Against the Mizukage.

The sniffing and the pee talk would immediately bring Chigetsu down from that moment, and he would turn his eyes away, refusing to look at Jess out of embarrassment for a few moments. Had he… Did he really smell? If she noticed it that meant that he probably did. His mind skipped back to what he had been doing while he overheard his name.

“Hana is ... We’re dating.” He would say it without hesitation, trying to clear his mind and think logically right now. “If people are planning a coup against her I can’t not be involved. Sitting things out is impossible. If anyone tries to hurt her, I'd stop them and make sure they can never try something like that again. You… You don’t have to worry about me either. We’re friends, so I understand, but...” He would smile at Jess, or at least try to. It was a bit hard at the moment, but Chigetsu wanted to comfort her. “There’s no reason to worry.”

“And, I really hope, when you say, ‘Yui Uzumaki is planning a coup’.” His eyes would return, staring at the three of them equally. “You mean that you found out about this, and that you’re not plotting along with her. If you are, I’ll be forced to stop the three of you right now, and I’d rather not do that.”
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:47 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    Everything seemed to create a more complex web of lies and half truths, but in a way, him being here, made things much more simple. It left even less for her to actually have to do. She could simply delegate her responsibilities. She lived in her own mind, her sibling laid on his back as he nearly passed out from all of the excitement. Rei closed her eyes, thinking for a moment while listening to Jess's wild words. "If I wanted Chigetsu dead, he would be dead. He, is not dead."

Then came the comment about his smell. Rei leaned a bit forward to get a whiff of the aroma that her son carried. It was a question of if she would catch his perfume, or the urine. Though, him outright confirming they were dating did cause her to smile a bit. She had a few suspicions. It was better than a gay son who was in love with a dead boy.

He went on, speaking about matters Rei had quite literally already asked him about. She lifted her hand, as if to silence him. "Chigetsu, please. Kindly shut the fuck up." She would look over at her son, smiling as she neared his face. "You can rest knowing that I will not allow anyone to harm our Mizukage." Given the distance, if she had been close to his own face, she would offer a light kiss on his cheek before facing the others, still mostly speaking to him.

"Hana need not to worry, as Chigetsu will defend her with his life. That being said, I would like to know if this Uzumaki is truly up to what we think. We'll start first knowing what these princess's true intentions are." She would release her puppet, the form still as it rested on the blade. It almost looked over them, watching. "The only princess I care to listen to, is Princess Jess." She would stand, her arms crossed, resting atop each other as she pondered her idea.

"So, we'll play recon, find out the truth, until then, Hana will have her loyal body guard to protect her safety in and out of the bedroom and we'll all be fine."

Surely, now everything made sense now... right?
    89/110 Chakra
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:19 pm

There was a lot of tension in the air from everyone but Jess for the most part again. He took her card before straightening up. He would smile to himself as they seemed to be mixing up information and making assumptions. A coup? He personally saw them more intending to provide for the village instead of taking it over but he wouldn't correct them about the princess council or Yui for that matter. She had threatened him twice as had this lot so some misguided conflict was just what the doctor ordered. With that said though he would send all of his equipment to Jess when he got home. She was going to need it as well as all his ryo. An investment into keeping her alive and letting her experiment with equipment he might want improved someday. He rather liked the girl for being more about brains than brawn. She hadn't so much threatened him more than he threatened her. Still eyes would settle on him and a suggestion to spy on the Yui lady came up. He would frown and cross his arms behind his head as if displeased. That was a lot of power to deal with for him. Too life threatening.

"While I encourage the defense of your precious lover and our Kage, Well, It just seems out of my league. Nor do I have any invested interest like you lot of power houses do. Frankly I only see this ending with myself and possibly Jess dead. You two can handle yourselves of course. I however will remain in my comfortable home. Jess I suggest you find your way out of it too. Yui is a potent and experienced soldier probably around the level of these two. Any conflict would just end badly for us. That said I have no more purpose here. I will send you a report on the bandit location Rei and I hope this all is enjoyable for you." He would bow his head and wink to Chi and Rei before turning and patting Jess on top of the head if she didn't stop him. "Do be careful little one." He said with a twisted smile before continuing to walk down the hill back to his home. They could all burn each other if they wanted. He wasn't for it. He would simply go home and have everything delivered to Jess if he wasn't stopped.

exit thread
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:22 am

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    With how things were, she didn't expect anything to change. They would be the same. She would be the same. He would be the same. Though, the idea of even just telling him what their son had just said made her chuckle a bit. She looked over at her sibling, whistling to signal him over. Kaisaki would soon snap out of it, and get up.

Rei sighed as she looked over her son, and the atrocious attire he had. He didn't seem to have learned anything. He was too busy playing dress up and he wanted to pretend to make a difference. Taking the blade, she lifted it back to its place on her back. She took up her puppets in her arms, throwing both over her shoulder before turning to leave.

"If you want to do something important, stop living your life so flamboyant. You aren't just a boy, now you're the kage's bride." She nodded her head, the masked man not far behind. They would walk deeper into the training area, water clones appearing from what was left, and the puppets would be passed to them, before the crowd of Rei and the single Kaisaki would vanish.

There was no reason to stick around anymore.

There was no reason to be around them.

/exit
    89/110 Chakra
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:52 am

His wavering comments, filled with hesitation and lacking confidence, would be slapped aside. Maybe that was natural, especially when to talk about something so serious in the tone that he had been. It felt like a slap in the face, but at the same time that was only natural. This is what he should have expected in a situation like this. It was a mistake to get so serious in the first place, even if he felt passionately about what he said. He lacked the ability to stand straight and be serious in the same way these others did, and for that there was no way that his words would have the same effect. Even as his mother kissed his cheek, he found himself retreating, thinking himself a fool.

He was unsure of what to say now. His chest felt hollow. There was no danger anymore, but at the same time he could only feel ashamed of himself, like he had been humiliated without really knowing why. Was she right? About his flamboyance. The words stung when she said them, but he really didn’t know why. There wasn't anything else that he should have expected. This was natural. This was normal.

When she vanished, he would find himself thinking about those words, and this embarrassing situation.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:34 am