Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

4 posters

Where Are Ru?

Manji
    Manji

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Kaguya
    Discord Tag : Manji

Where Are Ru?  Empty Where Are Ru?

Post by Manji Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:35 pm

Due to the nature of this thread, invited members may skip the last person if it has been over 12 hours, as opposed to the 48 to keep things moving.
    Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    War. war never changes. It didn't matter if you traveled a hundred miles to some distant land. If they didn't like the country you were from, they would have enough reason to attack you onsite. If they teleported right behind you and stabbed you, it was nothing personal. It was just how things were.

The Executioner's blade's tip lay buried into the dirt. Half of the open hole hidden under rock and dirt. The woman leaned against the blade, a cigar betwixt her lips. Her shirt replaced by a tight fitting tank top, her scars on her back exposed, the tattoos worn proud. The gloves that covered her hands as she held onto the object in her mouth, the smoke exhaled through her nose. Her forehead protector tied around her right arm around her bicep. Her black uniform pants and the armor that held them up.

She waited. Her puppets lay in rest, the both of them sitting with their backs against each other. She was unsure of what she had really called them all out for, but in the passing moments understood.

They were weak. They needed to grow, together, as team.
    Strength: B || Constitution: D(C)|| Stamina: C || Speed: B ||
    Coordination: S+ || Intelligence: C || Perception: B
    110/110 Chakra

Head:
    - Titanium Forehead Protector x1
    Body:
    - Lightly Armored Gloves x1
    Legs:
    - Uniform Pants x1
    - Waist and Hip Guard x1

Puppets:
    Oda
    Oda

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Where Are Ru?  Empty Re: Where Are Ru?

Post by Oda Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Five had been asked to go out and meet with Rei for the day. Normally he would ignore requests to spend time outside of his home with others but that woman simply held his attention more than he cared to admit. It wasn't her physical looks or anything like that. He couldn't care less about such trivial things. He liked to look beautiful himself but others looking fantastic barely registered with him. No what held his thoughts to her like a magnet was the simple fact that the woman collected tongues from her victims. Not many people enjoyed killing others but if she was bringing trophies back even if just for proof of the kill it was a unique trait to be followed closely. Still he had to consider if he would go or not. He didn't know many people as potent as him or probably more so if he was being honest. With his personality hanging around people mightier than him meant being slightly more adjusted to society. It was so drawl to actually behave constantly and not give into murderous impulses. Sometimes in life people needed to die. It was just a job that he did that Five happened to be good at.

For the day he had left his headband behind. For now he didn't care much for it or the armor. Only bringing the metal forearm guards and the leather shin guards with a trench knife tucked into a sheath strapped to either outer thigh. He was wearing black shinobi slacks with a black tank top clinging tightly to his form. He would take a deep breath as he slicked his hair back and applied some make up. A little dark purple eye shadow with a red heart under his right eye and a black tear under his left. A little bit of lip gloss to give his lips some extra shine and painted his nails black. Only once he was satisfied would he slip into his black boots and exit his house. Moving quickly to the location that Rei had summoned him to. When he arrived he would slow to a casual walk. It was like a weight was suddenly filling the air as the purple eyed man would smile and step within swinging range of that huge sword before greeting the woman. Like death was just to simple to actually address. His voice was soft and hypnotic. Luring anyone listening slowly into a sense of peace.

"Well hello again. I wasn't certain you would call upon me again. It is such a delight to see you once more."
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Black trip pants? Check. Dyed neon green hair? Check. Green eye shadow and lipstick? Double check. Oh yeah, it was training time. 

In a purple crop top who’s shade complimented her green she would arrive smelling of cinnamon and another type of smoke than the smell present here though her eyes were alert and she was ready to focus. Once she spied her teacher a now familiar hiss of a metal wheel on flint would produce a flame upon which Jess would light her own cigarette who would find a home in her mouth. With who was arriving next she would need it, the last encounter between the two was tense enough for the diplomatic woman to want an edge of keeping her emotions separate from business matters to ensure the best outcome of all involved. So what would Five and Rei be doing here, was she training him too? Better treat him as a companion then.

As such she would hail the both after taking her first drag off her cigarette, “How's it going Sensei? Five?” she would look both in the eyes when speaking their names as a sign of trust before continuing. “Need a smoke Five?” this part was accompanied with a gesture that produced a singular white cylindrical object betwixt her slender fingers. Hopefully their encounter here would go better and this could be a fruitful day filled with training. Regardless Jess did have some genjutsu that she wished to try out, though as a medic and chemist first and foremost she was ideally suited as support more than anything else.
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:10 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    That being said, it wasn't that Rei didn't trust them, but still, Kaisaki wasn't that far off, watching and observing. Rei still wasn't put at ease after dealing with the cat. All of these outsiders were only here for self interests. It wouldn't be impossible for any of them to appear suddenly and turn a training exercise into a brawl.

Each member of her team had been called in. From messages, to having someone appear at their doorstep. It wasn't mandatory, but suggested. Rei might have known a good amount about them all, but they themselves still may not have known about each other.

"As to you, Five." Rei would answer. A smile, and an exhale of smoke. A waiting dragon whose horde was the company she kept. She would nod at the girl, "Good so far."

She took the cigar, the smoke that lingered around her, only to put out the embers on the hilt of her weapon. She looked over at Jess with a bit of disappointment. "I hope those are self-rolled. Else you might as well smoke bleach." After so, she looked them both over, Jess's comment sitting strange.

"I take it then that you two have already met?" Rei would ask, pointing a finger that bounced between them. It seemed as if Jess had gotten along nicely with a good portion of the village so far. That was good to hear.
    110/110 Chakra

Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:38 pm

Five would see Jess approach and tilt his head with a smile. Their last encounter had such fiery passion to it. He could still taste the excitement in the air. And the scent after lingered for so long. He wouldn't forget her any time soon. The girl trying to befriend spirits and finding only monsters. She was such a unique individual. Chemicals being her specialty. She seemed to act friendly enough. She said hello and asked five if he needed one. Oh now this was dangerous. This woman was a chemist. She could have done any number of things to something one inhaled. Anywhere from a toxin that melted his mouth and lungs to an explosive that took off his head when it was lit. He would be voluntarily opening himself to death at her hands if he accepted that. It was an exhilarating rush. He would slowly approach her this time with a smile and a quiet but hypnotic "Hello again Jess. Found any spirits lately?" He would smile and slowly take the cigarette from her fingers. His warm touch lingering a moment but something about touching him felt off. Like dipping your soul in a puddle of oil. He was truly a wicked man.

He would take it and place it in between his lips. If she didn't stop him he would gently lean down and use her smoke to light his before moving back a couple of feet to give her space after. Doing intimate things for fun but not actually doing anything like before. No threat this time. He would find a way to light his own smoke if she didn't let him. Still his purple hues would linger on Jess a moment before suddenly snapping over to Bones. Almost with jolting motion as he smiled to her now. "Oh we met once upon a time on a moon lit night amongst the bats and flames." He would say cryptically. The truth was much less romanticized as he seemed to remember it. Still he would take a long drag of it before rolling his eyes about the chemical comment for the cigarettes. "Oh come now, what is the point of being a med nin if you don't live a little more?" He would chuckle and wink before crossing one arm along his chest and resting the elbow of the other on it to support his arm as he took another drag.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:04 pm

The question rolled around inside the genin's head, in a sense she had though not by the definition of which the man met. Jess would rather not bring up spectres from her past however thus replying instead, “Unfortunately no.” While simple the tones were still warm, the chemist controlling her thoughts well enough to keep up her positive positioning. In response to her Sensei’s question which would be lodged as the first hit answered by five as the last allowing Jess to put in her nonverbal two cents. This would come via her flashing the cigarette pack up, her own brand, nothing too beneficial and nothing too detrimental, a tobacco designed only to stop social cravings and the pack bearing her face should be enough answer for Rei though if it wasn’t the man's carefree response may be enough to satisfy the slightly older woman as well. There was no need to stop Five from lighting his smoke, she had given from her own stash.

There was a feeling of rotten depravity, while some would describe it as an almost psychic oily sensation to Jess it felt more like the blackest of tar a mark of sin that one could not wash off. This was not something often felt and required the other to drop a mask as it were and allow the nature of their inner self seep out like puss from an infected wound. The genin was glad that scent did not accompany this sensation but it was all she needed to confirm what she already knew about the man there today. He had turned his soul black long ago, losing the color of inspiration for the decay and filth of only destruction. Without birth and rebirth the rot consumed all and became a one dimensional point in comparison to the overflowing chain of a circle that was most people. In her opinion, sticking to only one facet of most anything was a mistake and it was small wonder this weird man lived in isolation, it seemed he was averse to humanity itself whether through nature or nurture and beyond Jess' current capabilities of helping. Though one could never force change upon another, only lead them to the path they had to walk on their own.

In regards to the final question lodged, this, she would let the other jounin answer first with his dramatic flair and the orphan responded only after he was done speaking, “This fine fellow on probation accompanied me on a ghost hunt, though his knife was not a good idea to bring in my opinion.” The lie would send two messages, one that the two could and should get along and two, that Five should direct his blades elsewhere.

“So anywho, what's on the docket for today?” Jess would ask looking at the other female ninja with a crooked grin of eager anticipation.
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:46 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    The Janitor of Kirigakure. It had a ring to it. It might as well been her name since it was like she was always cleaning up messes other people left behind. Even so, her plan had infinite steps. The first of which, was selecting a number of students, far greater than any of the other Jounin. It was both a way to show she was greater, and how large the gap between her an others was. Secondly, it was a way for her to gain as many followers to aid her in her journey. The assistance of Five only made it easier for her. It wasn't even that her plans were secret. People simply didn't look into her desires as deep as they should have.

"It's not about living. It's just about doing stupid shit." she answered. The gross chemicals that you willingly put into your body only to have to remove them later. It was a pointless thing for shinobi to do, you might as well drank poison instead of liquor at the end of the day. Besides, it wasn't like they were going to cleanse themselves of the chemicals right after. It lingered. And at any moment, something could happen to cause a reaction to the chemicals they already placed within. Fools...

"Well, your choice I suppose. I would rather not have that garbage in my system to begin with." Tobacco wasn't the issue, it was anything that could be easily mixed and reacted. Hell, for a good cigar, she might even pay the genin to supply Rei with a new variety.

"Well, before we get into techniques and simulating combat situations, I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page." Hey gaze passed over Jess and landed on Five. "As I said before, I can extend my aid to you. It would not be difficult for me to simply be rid of your status. But that results in replacing a parole officer with a partner." A half smile, before she looked back at Jess. "Jess, is there anything you still have yet to learn? Or something you want to refine?"

Simple things, for a simple day.
    110/110 Chakra

[/q]
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Five would smile to himself. Those purple eyes always seemed to be up to some mischief. Like he knew something no one else did and was always up to some underhanded scheme all at the same time. It was understandably difficult to build a bond with him or to ever actually trust him but he had some uses. Still he would step away from Jess and finally give her some space as Rei started talking about the chemicals and such which was intelligent. It was just sometimes living a little closer to the edge meant living a more exciting life for him. It wasn't about a need for some nicotine habit for him. It was all just to see what Jess would do given the opportunity to try and kill him. What unique ways she could come up with and if she would even try. It was a game to him. If she tried to kill him and failed he won. If she tried to kill him and succeeded she won. However for the time being she didn't seem to want to really play. It was a pity. He wasn't suicidal though. Just bored without putting his life on the line.

Rei would bring up his tight leash and he would shift those purple eyes to her with his smile curling more at the corners of his lips. He would take another drag and respond before she addressed Jess with a small shrug. "Oh that? I already have plans for making a small deal for that doing something I already intended to do. There is a princess council apparently heavily influencing the village. A member of that council wants me to see who is funding those bandits we killed. Since I already know where the next, larger base is I intend to get that information there. A repeat of last time's play date. In return I asked her to take away my leash entirely. I kill people for the village and they stop watching my every move. All I need you to do is make sure their end of the bargain is upheld. It would be a pity if she was lying to me." He said the last bit like a bit of a warning to it. Like he might do something stupid like go after a princess council or something. He didn't outright say it but he was sure he knew at least two of the members.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:10 pm

“Hrmmm a little less judgement” Jess would respond in jest while motioning to the cigar butt on the ground near her Sensei whom had just put them through the wringer for ingesting something. Chemical reactions occurred everyday and adding this chemical in, which she had synthesized with something naturally occurring within the body meant that smoking one of her cigarettes was much akin to the act of feeling a different emotion with how much it changed the inner workings of one’s body. Truly a fascinating thing how the state of the mind could overwhelm, overtake and shape things within the rest of the body but that was far off course from the discussion, resuming a slightly more serious tone the genin would respond, “Genjutsu.”

“Sounds like you’d just kill the person who gave you the chance to be unsupervised Five” the green haired chemist would respond with a puff of smoke after taking a drag from the only halfway finished cigarette. Jess enjoyed teasing other’s with some blunt assessment of their words whether or not it was the person’s actual intent that she blurted out. It was more the game of tilting someone than seeking the truth, though honestly she was looking more forward to getting started than playing a verbal game with the man. It simply could not be helped however, and was a second nature when the opportunity arose, she would snatch it much like a fish going to the surface to catch some form of flying insect. Though it was not often she was caught unlike the fish who could mistake it’s meal for a sharp hook on a line.
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    Living on the edge didn't always mean putting yourself in harms way. Often, it meant offering something of a great impact. To offer up your life in a gamble, where if you lose you become enslaved to the victor. A game played on edge because you wanted to make it more exciting to play, encouraging you not to lose. Smoking shitty cigarettes however, was not exactly living on edge.

"I literally just offered you a way out, but if you want to do it that way, I won't stop you." She spoke with a hint of judgement. She nodded her head, shaking away her thought as she looked behind herself, towards a rock, looking back at her student.

"Sadly, that's not my field." She would look back at the man, whose own desires seemed to be more and more foolish the more she pressed for reasons. "But, I can use a bit." She looked him again, from the hair on his head to his shoes on his feet. "Five, if we go into the field, against people who are a real challenge, I need to know what else you can do." It wasn't that she was testing him, but was knowing what she could hold back. "I would hate to accidentally remove an arm of yours."

Nervous shuffling from behind the rock. A set of binoculars. A black sleeved hand and black gloves as it reached out to grab them. A good thirty feet away, but enough for anyone to see the glint of the lens as it fell. A sound, that caused the woman to have a look of disappointment on her face, but still tried to pay him no mind.

"Oh, Seirei is going to kill me now..." he would think to himself. Clutching the radio in his other hand as he pressed against the rock. He really, really didn't want to meet new people today.
    110/110 Chakra

Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:13 pm

Ninjutsu was a hard thing for Jess normally but she had started to develop an interest recently despite her lack of elemental affinity. Though for the jutsu she planned there was no need for elements, in fact the orphan had learned that stumbling block did not apply to her as she thought that it would end up being. There were in reality quite a few different jutsus one could use including shadow clone jutsu which the cheeky genin wished to employ now. After all, were two heads not better than one? One seal was completed in short order and another gothicly garbed female would appear with neon hair next to Jess and they would both regard her sensei “Its okay we can learn more medical jutsu too after all dear leader.” The left Jess would say as the right nodded along eagerly, both women acting eager to learn more as they honestly were.

The clone jutsu itself had been one Jess had studied the night before having marked it for training today and being lucky enough that her teacher had happened to want to train as well. It seemed rather simple and just became more complex when it came to tracking ones own chakra and ensuring they don’t jeopardize themselves. Still the medical ninja thought the range more than made up for that fact and eagerly looked forward to using this technique out in the field were the application would be quite interesting. Two separate angles at the same time was the shallow end of the pool of possibilities this jutsu allowed her and she was excited to push further. This was going to be completely new but did not even require a hand sign, instead simply by using chakra she would be able to innately sense those that were nearby her as well as her clone, over the last few days the woman had been focused upon studying this technique and the skill involved after learning she had the aptitude for the overall use of chakra. It was an incredible sensation to be aware of these things and Jess delighted in it. Wait why was there five total people? It was then Jess would notice the pair of binoculars glinting in what little sunlight there was. 

“Oi, come out here you! I can feel you over there ya goober!” Jess shouted as her clone waved in the person's direction. Looks like this person would have to meet some new people today, and Jess would make certain of that one way or another.

-Jutsu learned – 
    Shadow Clone Technique 
    Sensing Technique
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:07 am

Five would smile to himself as he finished his smoke and flicked it off carelessly to the side. His eyes shifting off to the little one with green hair as he settled those looking into hers with a sinister smile. A dim red glow hiding in the back of his eyes like a dim fire. He would tilt his head to the side with that smile growing. "Oh no my dear. I don't kill just anyone. You see, I won't go after anyone too dangerous too easily. It takes time and thought. Motivation must be there. Thing is, being lied to and betrayed, oh now that gets me motivated." Rei would scold them once more and get a rather bored look from five. He was not going to hide his thoughts simply because she could kill him. If anything it was just another game. How much could he apply the tiniest bits of pressure before she decided it was all too much. Like sand in a time glass. He wasn't certain he wasn't suicidal. Hanging out with women that could and would kill him and being an ass. But living alone at home was just sooo boring. This was a treat in comparison.

Jess would split into two with an impressive technique that made Five blink a little as Rei focused on him once more. Wondering what he was capable of with a real challenge. Suggesting that she didn't wish to simply cut off one of his arms in an accident. He would eye the blade before those purple orbs seemed to snap back to her as he smiled once more. "Oh yes, I am rather attached to those. I find them essential. Truthfully I can't match you in combat in a straight up battle. Spent too long in a cell. Still I do have some minor skill in taijutsu and some in medical as you saw before. And though I am sure my file states it, I am a ninjutsu and a genjutsu specialist. Infiltration and assassination was my game back when you young lady were still in school. My handle was the White Rabbit. Look it up sometime. If you can access the restricted files of course." Jess would call to someone from the bushes behind Five. His eyes would lock on Rei and look her in the eyes with a dangerous glimmer as his left hand slid down and unclipped one of his trench knives. "Just who else is at this little party? It's rude not to introduce ones self wouldn't you say?"
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:34 am

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
     It wasn't long before Jess would use her own shadow cloning technique. Before long, the sounds of Kaisaki, utterly failing at his own task. Rei would lift up a hand. "Don't mind him. He's with me." The cigarette that was tossed to the side would be met with water after Rei had preformed the signs with her left hand. There was no stopping him from littering, but she didn't need any of them starting a fire they couldn't put out. Again, another lazed glare at the man, each day him growing more and more unruly. "I've read the file. I could care less what you did, used to do, or what you're doing right now. I care about what you're going to do." Each of his words growing to test her patience a little more. If wanted to pull his own leash, she wasn't one to tug on his collar. No. That wasn't the kind of person she was. If her pet simply wanted to roam free, well, then she would have to put it out of its misery. Even wild ones could be tamed. But if they wouldn't obey commands, they were useless. And useless, was to have no worth. If you were worthless, you were better off being dead.

The man stood up, waving at the group before taking a nervous walk towards the group of them. Two girls, Five, and his sibling. Another nervous wave with the binoculars in hand, the radio in the other. When he was a good dozen meters he would begin to speak. "I... uh... I'm Kaisaki. I'm here t-to uhh... Observe... in case things get out of hand." He pointed at Rei. "Seirei can explain... f-f-further."
    110[-3]/110 Chakra

e]Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Cost: 5
    Upkeep: 1
    Range: 50 m.
    Speed: B
    Element: Water
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirement: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Handseals: Tiger > Ox > Tiger > Rat
    Description: The Water Release: Water Bullet Technique is a highly versatile Water Release technique which has many variations. After kneading chakra in their stomach, the user expels a large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent aimed towards their intended target. The user may also sustain the water flow for an upkeep.

This technique can also be used collaboratively to increase its range and effect.

Drawbacks: N/A
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:31 am

Jess responded to Five with a shrug and a single line, “Seems to be a good way to throw away skilled pawns.” As she spoke the ninja would form the seal of tiger as feathers began to fall all around the group. Jess wanted to practice some genjutsu so she would do so, it did not contradict Sensei's orders so. There was another task that he clone would attempt at the same time, walking towards the newly revealed person with an accepting smile. “Wonderful to meet you Kaisaki, would Seirei care if we talk while they train?” The clone would ask this whilst gesturing back to the rest of the group. Clones allowed Jess to truly multitask like her intellect would allow, two streams of consciousness were easily handled by her expertise. 

The technique that she had pulled off was highly advanced and had required some study before hand but the genin was a big fan of going big or going home. Seeing as she was currently living with Chigetsu it was time to go big. That would prompt The Temple of Nirvana technique to be pulled out. Nobody else here should know the nature of the technique nor its actual effects, though eventually her teacher may boost her perception out of suspicion but she truly wondered how Five would escape the sleepy time effects of this technique. For all the pair knew however she had just cast another ninjutsu or sensory technique and the way the main body giggled and delighted at jumping to try and catch each feather near her would lead the others to think it was another silly technique. It was one technique that was a nasty genjutsu but did not require the user to remain still which would prevent any suspicions the other genjutsu user would have, now it was just down to if he knew the technique himself. If he could not, then he would have no way to know it was an allusion precluding sleep. Either should her teacher but she had a bit more faith in the ninja who had not admitted defeat to another only a second ago. Jess' cigarette was still lodged in her mouth, just under halfway gone.

- Jutsu Learned/Used -

Spoiler:
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Five would hesitate a moment as the woman launched a water bullet. It was similar to his air bullet technique but she was too fast to react to in all honesty. The other young man would introduce himself shortly after she mentioned he wasn't a threat. He seemed innocent enough but Five was on edge with someone watching them. So there were others to her crew? Five would smile as his purple eyes shifted to the young man. Leaving his trench knife unclipped for now just in case. If she was trapping him somehow he may need a hostage and this one seemed softest. He knew Jess wouldn't be so simple. Not with two of them and she was on the opposite side of Rei from him anyway. He really didn't trust them but they had a use for him. Aside from that they entertained him. He may have been trained a soldier but he had been something else long before then. His own parents had actively avoided him. It never broke him honestly. It actually made sense. He wasn't like them or most others. He didn't seem to have empathy for others. Or anything for that matter. Just self fullfillment.

It was a bit of a game how long before they left him behind too. Of course when Jess suddenly whipped out his best technique like it was childs play her frowned. Casually hiding a hand behind his back for a hand seal before blowing Kenjutsu Kai. It was a bit more push than he had expected and he had to spend thirty chakra all at once to break the connection of the genjutsu. However he would simply smile and wait. Would she knowingly knock out her comrades? Put everyone but him and her to sleep? Or perhaps she didn't think he knew the technique and this was all prepared ahead of time. Maybe they were all hoping to knock him out without much of a fight? Honestly he saw the worst in people. Betrayal was inevitable. No one had ever proven otherwise to him so why should he expect different? He was dangerous after all. People just used him for the issues no one else wished to deal with. Still he would watch Jess playing with the feathers innocently and finally shift his attention back to Rei.

"To be honest, most of my jutsu of any real use affect areas or along a decent range. I couldn't go all out with others here unless you are prepared to defend them from any would be accidentally friendly fire."

30 chakra used for genjutsu Kai.
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:32 am

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    Each moment, he seemed to test her. He would learn that in this exam, to fail, meant death. If he wanted to continue to play his game, he was sure to paint the forest red with his blood, and soon turn his head into a trophy. Anyone who plotted the death of others for his own doing was a vigilante, and acted as if they were above the law. That was the reason he was apprehended in the first place. Unbuckling his knife, Rei put her hand on her own sword, lifting it out of the ground, but the end still under the dirt. His eyes shifting to Kaisaki, something Rei focused on.

"You so much as think about touching my brother, and I'll leave so little of your body, they won't be able to identify you." The weapon held in her grasp, ready to move. The feathers danced around her but she paid no mind to them. They were useless in this matter. "I doubt you misunderstood what I mean when I said training." She was readied, prepared.

"Kai." She called out. "Where are they?"

"Rising Sun Waxing, Sunset New Moon." he answered, his hands nervously rubbing and rolling over each other as the girl seemed to take an interest in him. The eyes of the man observing him. All of it was uncomfortable. "I... uh..." he looked over at the woman, the young girl in front of him asked questions. He waved away at the smoke between them, coughing a bit. He took a step to put the girl between him and the man. "I'd rather not.... get in involved."

Rei's free hand folded, and from her puddle of water, seven clones would rise up, all standing with their gaze on the man. "Don't test me, Five."
    107/110 Chakra

Name: Water Clone Technique
    Cost: -
    Range: 25 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: Water
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirement: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Handseals: Tiger
    Description: By using water as a medium, the user can create one or more clones of themselves. While the clones can perform techniques, they only possess one-tenth of the user's chakra and cannot go too far from the original. The clones can also be used as medium to perform other Water Release techniques, as demonstrated by Kisame when he reverted their arms into water to perform the Water Prison Technique. When these clones are struck with a sufficient amount of force they will revert to their water form. The clones can be created anywhere within a 25 m. range of the user, unlike the Shadow Clone technique which requires clones to be created next to the user (such ranged spawning would require the clone to be spawned from a pre-existing source of water)
    Drawbacks: When casting this technique the user's stamina must be above 30% in order to maintain control over his/her clones. In addition, the user must maintain general concentration to maintain their clone's presence. If at any time the user is inflicted with heavy damage in contrast with their Constitution all clones will be dispersed. The user must be within 25 m. of their clone.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:55 am

Thanks to her sensory technique still being active Jess could tell instantly when Fice used genjutsu Kai, if her sensei had not gotten serious at a threat leveled from Five she would have kept the technique active but instead the highly intelligent woman dropped the jutsu and began an intense study of Five. The main body would have their hands clasped together as they jumped backwards when her sensei grasped the sword once upon her back, then in the ground, now in her hand. Luckily Jess the chemist had loaded her hidden senbon mounted wrist launchers if things got too hairy here, instead with the way things were going she just planned on cutting off an avenue of escape. This would be confirmed to be more of a possibility when seven water clones began to form shortly after this series of events. Would this just end up going well, or would it descend into an actual fight in the training graunds? Blood did not seem a good addition to the scenery in the humble opinion of the medical ninja who was currently two people having two seseperate conversations simultaniously in the glade.

The clone considered the nervous man's words before responding genuinely, “Well why did you think I came over here silly? They’re getting too serious so wanna play with my clone til I tag out with myself?” The question would be asked by the clone who’s eyes were shut by the puffy cheeks of a girl so happy that her own face blinded her. It was something only someone who had smiled a lot could pull off and Jess had just created enough cheek density for this within the last week. Truth be told the serious nature of the other group was not exactly what Jess had hoped the day would be. 

[[Observing Five Post ½]]
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Five would slowly raise both hands and smile. Things were getting heated and he was now seriously in the red with how outnumbered he was. Rei alone would take some clever tactics to outmaneuver but her brother and Jess there too. The thing was he was concerned, but for whatever reason fear and anger were evading him. He was being cut off from escape and somewhat flanked. He would glance behind himself to the boy and the clone and then back to the two ladies. Hands away from weapons as he seemed to be surrendering to the situation. Perhaps this was all planned or perhaps this was a coincidence. Would they attack him if he didn't show signs of actually endangering anyone? It was interesting how quickly this game picked up. He wasn't capable of getting out of this in one piece if he didn't flee now. His eyes shifted between the two women as he considered using a jutsu to leave the area. However for now he wanted to see how this played out. Curiosity killed the cat. His voice would ring out as he tilted his head. Humor sounding within it as he kept his hands up.

"Now now, I don't have any wicked schemes planned today. Though it is starting to look like someone might. It's interesting to me that I show up when called, find myself flanked and outnumbered. One of you even subtly popping an A rank genjutsu designed to knock me out. The other armed with a potent weapon. Both of you popping clone jutsu as well. You know how to make a guy feel welcome. If nothing else from my perspective this looks an awful lot like an ambush. Call me paranoid but those are the facts. So tell me, is the plan to kill me today?"
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    She hated variables. She considered them a risk, and often the reward was greater. But once the value of the outcome became less of a prize and more of a cost of keeping them around, that was when they had expended all of their uses.

She watched the falling feathers, only scanning for a moment. There was no birds around. So why did they fall? Her hand again folded, releasing herself from the feelings of bliss. She hated it. She hated those emotions. All of them were fake. There was no time to be filled with joy. There was no time to be happy. There was no time to rest. Not when the swords were missing. Not when war was ready to happen. No. Not today. She folded her hand, only to have them fade away.

Kaisaki smiled from behind his mask, the feeling of pleasure coming and going. He would blink a few times before holding the radio up to his face. "I suppose, but I'm supposed to make sure no one does anything stupid. Especially Seirei." The smiling of the girl was strangely offputting. But still, she seemed nice enough. If she had recently taken time with Chigetsu, they had to be friends right? Unless he preferred this one over Hana? No, that would be too strange. There wasn't a chance in hell... right?

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have already." She pointed at his knife. "You're the one that unbuckled it." She glanced over at Jess. "She said she wanted to practice genjutsu. Now, if you want to take this exercise personally, then I'd sooner be done with you. You're the one whose been planning to kill others this whole time, while us three... four, whatever, came out here to improve." She lifted the sword, pointing it at Five as her left fell back to her side. "If you want to use weapons, then I'm using mine, but then one of us is going home in a box."
    107/110 Chakra
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:42 pm

“Let Jess just worry about that for now, tell me more about yourself bud" the clone was much more interested in this newcomer than whatever dick measuring contest Five had initiated though she would be ready to intervene if needed in any way. After all she and the main body were each within five meters of five and he had ended up surrounded unconsciously by the group. Things would not go well if he went down this continued path of elevating himself above others or at the very least learned to play the game, still acting would not get past the chemist’s intellect, her insight would find the truth easily. 

‘Kill' well that certainly would not do and Jess knew just the thing to deal with this, she WOULD NOT lose another loved one, not her teacher and NOT the nice masked man. This actually threw Jess into a rage who used advantage of Five looking at her clone to form a Hand seal, it was right in his line of speech as he replied with his speech. The clone would finish the required hand seals in short order before disappearing and Five would be rendered immobile being within the five meter radius already. 

Five would now perceive himself stuck in a tree, “Nobody needs to die today, let's talk this through.” Jess would begin the process of deescalation but it remained to be seen if it would work or not. The female genin really hoped it would as she was trying to have a light hearted day and whole she had FORGIVEN Five for initially pulling his knife on her, but it was repeated behavior now and he seemed to have a complete lack of trust which was like slapping her in the face. Hence why Jess had used the genjutsu midway through his speech and before Rei's rebuttal.  
    Spoiler:
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Five would watch as she seemed fully prepared to come at him with that sword and her clones. She as ready to kill him. He would have left it at that. She had no use for him if he was a killer? This was not what he had expected given their time with the bandits. He had hoped he had found some madness similar to his but this too would disappoint. So they would simply end him if it suited them. This brother of hers behind him seemed to be staying out of it but him raising his hands in surrender wasn't calming anyone. Still a hand sign from Jess suddenly had him alarmed as she faded from sight. He knew this genjutsu too. He found he couldn't move and she was suddenly in front of him speaking to him. He was vulnerable and he didn't like it one bit. His eyes narrowed as they glanced from Jess to Rei and then back before he smiled. So the game was over. They had reached their limit with him. Much like anyone else they had forced him into a position of vulnerability and made talk of killing him. Five knew he shouldn't have come there. Rei had seemed so promising when she tortured a man with him but now, now he was just a threat to him. One he wanted to walk away from. As for Jess. She was interesting with her chemistry alone. He looked her in the eyes and his face went blank.

"Are you sure? I can't move. You got back up right behind you. You could do it so easily. Burn me like a witch at mass. It wouldn't take much at this point. I'm sure you have it on you. Could just pour that liquid on me and be done with me right here. Or if you don't have the stomach to kill me I'm sure she will with one swing. All you have to do is hold me still. This far out you could even bury me. I don't think the village would do more than give you a slap on the wrist. They already made it clear I'm disposable. If you think I am a threat to you lot, go for it right now. Cmon don't hold back. Just like everyone else you know you want me dead."
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    The puppets lay on the ground between her and the man, both of them sitting, their backs still leaned to each other as she pointed the sword. It wasn't long enough to each him, but enough for her to make her point. "Do you want to die, is that it?" Rei spoke to him, hoping that through his thick skull he would get it. "You're practically begging for it now." But she lowered the blade, the end of it pointing at his feet, the flat end resting against the heads of the puppets.

"I'm trying really hard to trust you Five, but you're here threatening my family, and talking about betrayal. It's almost like you wanna tell us something." She gestured with her sword, pointing at him before letting the end rest upon the gravel. Her left hand held over her puppets, ready to use them. Her clones stood where they were, leaning on each other, bored, but alert.

She took a step to the side, away from her clones and near Jess. She would wave the girl away, as if to give distance. She would take a few steps until she was just outside of eight meters away. "You're so quick to kill. And here I'm trying to trust you. You don't really want to die, do you?" she asked, genuinely curious. It wouldn't be hard to write off someone on parole as an aggressor, but more than that, he kept ready to act. It was a training day, and he seemed to be the only one not okay with the techniques. What did he have to hide?

What was this white rabbit up to?
    107/110 Chakra
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:21 am

Jess' main body retreated another five meters while the clone stood there menacingly. The chemist had finished observing Five and was now content for him to just let his emotions out.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Five wouldn't struggle. Not at the moment anyway. Instead he seemed eerily calm. His purple gaze settling lazily on Rei as she asked him twice if he wanted to die. So this was all because a family member was close to him eh? Oh that was sweet. He never felt that connection himself but he knew it was a pressure point for most. If someone thought he had never stooped so low as to threaten someones family for information they had a misconception about him. Rei had no such misconception. She had been with him on the battlefield. She had seen the monster the village kept on their leash. An attack dog they had caged for a decade to teach him obedience. He smiled as she asked him the second time if he wished to die. His voice was soft as he looked up off to the side. "Why? Is it Tuesday already?" He would chuckle a little before visibly relaxing. Tilting his head a little. His arms and torso and his legs were trapped but his head seemed to be freeish. "Being who I am plenty of people want me dead. Can't stay attached to something like life too much when you will never see old age."

He would sigh and roll his neck to get a kink out. He was completely at their mercy. An instant death. He remained calm all the same. Accustomed to being at someones mercy. Still he would click his tongue as if in thought before speaking again. "Alright alright no knifes at the dinner table. I got it Ms. Kiri butcher. I will behave so you don't use your talented sword hand. Click it back in and everything." He would smile sweetly looking rather innocent for a moment before switching his glance around for Jess addressing her directly. "As for you young lady, If you wish to train genjutsu, I have just the technique for this situation. I could teach it to you but be prepared, it will hurt until you kai out of it. Or you already know the flower petal escape technique. Now if you do, you should know I spent the last decade imprisoned and I don't much like being bound. I would vastly prefer you release me so I don't have to use it. I don't seek to harm you but I will not willingly remain bound."
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    When you had everything to lose, and lost it, then what? You were reduced to ashes, with no will, yet all of the reason to live. You fought for what you wanted. Why? Because you simply had nothing to lose. When you rose again from dirt and mud, you held onto whatever you could claim as your own. To save a life that had nothing of value had turned into one of the few things she would die for. She never had a reason to live, she had reasons to die. And if anyone dare step in her way and threaten what was hers, she was sure to make them pay the price instead.

"Kiri Butcher." A name, in different circumstances, she would have found a compliment. But in this case, she found it just words. Meaningless words. She turned away. Sighing as she let the sword's end rest onto the ground, before she shoved it downwards at a slant, burying it again.

"We're family now." she said to them. "I will not tolerate foolishness. If any of you willingly puts us at risk, I will see to it it will be the last time." She looked at Jess. "Let him go." She knelt down, taking up her cigar, getting her lighter to ignite it once more. With a quick puff, it was lit once more, smoke coming out of the dragon's nose.

"Five, what the fuck is up with this princess thing anyways?" She waved her hand, as if to wave away the smoke. "Is there more to your story you aren't telling me?"

They were fine.

For now.
    107/110 Chakra
    [

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:20 am