Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Shark Hunt

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Hōzuki
    Discord Tag : Lithium#2476

Shark Hunt Empty Shark Hunt

Post by Chigetsu Fri May 29, 2020 12:36 am

Mission Name: Shark Hunt
    Mission Type: Hunt
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Eliminate sharks
    Description: Recently a large group of sharks has been infesting the water nearby Kirigakure no Sato. They seem to have been trained in the ninja arts because their jaws break wood and they can jump high enough to snatch sailors from their ships. This is putting in jeopardy a bunch of Kirigakure no Sato's businesses and shops, since they cannot get their deliveries made, or import the materials they need to work with. The owner of Tru Burger, a veggie burger shop, has hired you to hunt down these beasts and make sure the business of vegan burgers doesn't end in Kiri.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: 2 or more ninjas. Water Release.

Just seeing the beach would make Chigetsu shiver. He had a bit of a complicated relationship with beaches. The last time Chigetsu had come to one they had almost been frozen into a popsicle, thanks to a silly Yuki who couldn’t properly control her powers. Of course, that ended with Chigetsu having their hands and arms frozen to the girl, but it managed to solve itself before any frostbite set in. Thankfully. Still, just looking out at the beach, despite it being a hot day, chills would run down his spine. He couldn’t even hope to think of wearing a swimsuit. The only one he owned was that one that he wore to the waterpark with Hana and Daisuke too… Which still has never been used, since that trip to the waterpark was unfortunately cut extremely short. It was almost a shame, because of how pretty it was. Chigetsu almost sort of wanted to wear it again…

Those thoughts would be shaken away. There was a job to do. The beach had already been cleared of all beach goers anyway. Even if it might have been nice to have the beach all to himself, it would have felt pretty lonely.

Plus, swimming and having fun when there were sharks to kill seemed like a poor idea.
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Clan : Senju
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

Shark Hunt Empty Re: Shark Hunt

Post by Sorethin Senju Fri May 29, 2020 12:51 am

The tall voluptuous woman would make her down the beach toward the pinkette that was standing upon the shore. She wore her normal attire of a black sleeveless, backless top with shinobi pants of the same colour. She wore black combat boots and her purple hair was tied up into a functional pony tail. Her dark skin gave her a striking contrast in comparison to most shinobi of the village and her golden eyes were alert and wary, as any shinobi's should be. Upon her back her slave brand was clearly visible worn proudly as a declaration of where she had come from. The beach was usually a fun place but in this case it was empty and devoid of almost all life. The exceptions being her partner and herself. It had been evacuated out of necessity for the safety of the beach goers. Sharks were dangerous and apparently these sharks had shinobi training.

How that made sense Vala still wouldn't understand.

Still though, a mission was a mission. Normally she would be concerned with handling amphibious creatures without water release but with a Hozuki involved that aspect was taken care of. She'd probably just flambe the creatures and turn them into sushi. Wait, that wasn't sushi anymore was it? No, no, it's supposed to be raw fish, that's right. Shaking these thoughts from her head she would approach the pinkette and with a small, sultry smirk on her face give a casual wave. "Lovely morning eh? I'm Vala." she would say, a flirty tone to her voice. She wasn't really flirting of course, but it did wonders to get information at times and she certainly had the figure for it.
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Fri May 29, 2020 12:58 am

Vala’s voice would prompt a quick turn of Chigetsu’s head in her direction. He had already known she was there, having heard her footsteps, but it would have been rude to just stare at her and watch her come closer until she was within speaking distance. Watching the ocean was preferable to that. He was greeted with a rather beautiful woman though, with a striking complexion that he had only seen before in the Kurahasa Clan. With her and Katsuki there seemed to be a surprising amount of beautiful dark-skinned women he was suddenly meeting, but those were thoughts he quickly removed from his mind. Chigetsu would regard Vala with a bit of a confused smile, with an surprised expression that read ’Is she really talking to me?’. Her general demeanor wasn’t something Chigetsu was used to, at least not in the sense of having someone approach him like that.

“I’m Chigetsu.” The pinkette would respond with her name quickly, seeing as Vala introduced herself immediately. “So, uh… Sharks, huh?” Breaking the ice wasn’t exactly Chigetsu’s specialty though. With a small gesture, she would point over towards the shoreline, before beginning off in that direction. Walk and talk.
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Fri May 29, 2020 1:14 am

A confused smiling was her reply at first before her partner introduced herself. Vala gave him an encouraging smile as he did and she nodded in acknowledgement of his name. "Never seen a pink haired Hozuki before, you've already given me a novel experience." She would say as she began to walk with him. Walking and talking was something she could do and frankly the sooner they got this mission done the better. Not for anything relating to Chigetsu, but because those pesky sharks would do more damage if they loitered around chatting. "Sharks indeed, but don't forget, shinobi-trained sharks. Honestly it sounds outrageous." She would say, chatting casually with the young man and placing a gentle hand upon his shoulder as she said it. It was a gesture of familiarity and it was calculated to test what his response might be to it.

"So obviously as a Hozuki Clan member, you've gotta be some wizard with water or something. I myself am a fire user. So I figure between the two of us you can drag or knock em outta the water and I can roast em. Whaddya think?" she'd ask, tactics weren't her strong suit generally but this mission was pretty standard 'eliminate threat' fare so she doubted it required anything exotic or anything.
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Fri May 29, 2020 1:27 am

“I’m probably the only one! Everyone else keeps theirs white. It’s nice, don’t get me wrong. I like white hair, but it gets boring if everyone is the same, I think.” The comment would immediately bring a smile to Chigetsu’s face. It was an impressive lead off from Vala, and one that melted the ice pretty quickly, as Chigetsu’s hair was one of the things she took pride in. Chigetsu’s demeanor changed pretty quickly though, along with just the general way they carried themselves. Maybe getting the pinkette to open up was easier than it seemed.

The hand on Chigetsu’s shoulder was a bit further than she had expected though, and it would cause the pinkette to jump a little bit. They were taking the leading position, a rarity in itself, and so they hadn’t noticed what Vala was doing until it already happened. Although clearly uncomfortable with their body language Chigetsu didn’t immediately do anything in response.

“Y-Yeah… Shinobi trained sharks are pretty scary, but… I think I can mostly take care of them. I’ve had to deal with sharks like these before, so I guess I sort of have experience, as silly as that sounds.”
    Shying away, Chigetsu would take a few steps forward, into the water to avoid the physical contact.

“Just hold on…” While Chigetsu didn’t have sensory abilities, it was pretty easy to spot the sharks moving in the water if you knew what to look for. At least, it was for someone who trained and honed their perception to the point that Chigetsu did. It wasn’t hard to locate the several sharks swimming around. Once a mental note had been placed on each and the entire area scanned, Chigetsu would press their hand into the water in front of them.

A massive clam would be summoned, nearly the size of a building, displacing the water and creating waves that would splash about. The Giant Clam had been summoned infront of Chigetsu, into the water, where it would quickly shimmy forward and further into the waves. Eventually it would become completely submerged into the water, at which point it would set out on the mission that Chigetsu had given it.

It would take a few minutes, but before long a massive surge of water would erupt out a good forty meters from the shore line, catapulting about half a dozen massive sharks a few dozen meters in the air.

“A-Ah! There!” It had been the work of Chigetsu’s clam summon, and she would quickly point up in the air as the event happened.
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Fri May 29, 2020 1:53 am

Her comment about his hair brought him out of his shell easily enough. It was obvious that it would be something that would. Something that unique either had to be something one was proud of or disliked strongly and if someone dislike such a unique hair colour then hair dye was always an option. Which was apparently the situation with Chigetsu himself. As his pink locks were indeed dyed that colour. "No dye is ever touching my hair, I love it." She would say confidently as she shook her head to wag her ponytail back and forth. His reaction to her hand upon his shoulder was as expected, he clammed up, and quickly. He also shied away from her touch and a small smirk graced her lips as she filed the nervousness away for later.

Her comment about having to deal with sharks like these before caused her to raise an eyebrow in curiosity. Was there some kind of shark shinobi school or something? Did they have clans and bloodlines too? What was the world coming to? Her mission partner would stop now and stride into the water, standing in the surf as he focused on what he was doing and muttering about 'holding on' as he scanned the waves. Then the pinkette would place a hand upon the water and a clam the size of a building would be summoned, prompting Vala to blink in curiosity.

The clam would shimmy forward into the waves eventually becoming completely submerged and after a few minutes a half dozen or so massive sharks would explode from the water violently and into the air about forty meters out. Chigetsu's cry of 'A-Ah! There!" Would be answered by Vala expelling a breath and launching a barrage of fireballs at the airborne amphibians. Since they had no water to maneuver in the sharknobi had no way to avoid the great balls of fire. Each one would be hit twice at least with a few of the larger ones having one or two more as necessary. Each one would be fried fish food at that points and the dead masses would fall into the ocean with rapid landings.

"Well that's that then now isn't it?" she would say with a smile as she tapped Chigetsu on the shoulder to make him turn around. Should he do so she'd move to give him a small kiss on the forehead before sauntering off with a wave. "It was a fun Chigetsu, hope we work together again sometime." She'd say airily as she walked away. His reaction to her actions hopefully one she could hear. Either way the mission was done. Now it was time to get some food and maybe head home. Maybe sushi?

Exit

3 posts, mission completion, 80 exp.
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Fri May 29, 2020 2:01 am

Chigetsu would watch Vala roast the sharks into … roasted shark. Probably nothing that would taste good. She had fired off a barrage of fireballs without a single hand seal, a pretty interesting fact that Chigetsu took note of. Of course, being in such close proximity to fire wasn’t something Chigetsu particularly enjoyed, but it was part of the mission, so she couldn’t complain. Vala’s aim was on point though, and all of her shots would ring true and roast the sharks medium rare. The fried fish would fall back into the waves, becoming nothing more than fish food. Big sacks of meat that would ironically probably just attract sharks, although normal ones instead of shinobi sharks.

“That’s it, I think! That wasn’t so bad…” It was a relief that things had been settled so easily. As far as missions went, this was incredibly smooth.

The sudden kiss on the forehead though would be enough to make Chigetsu freeze in place, turning into a statue for a split second before scooting a solid foot back into the waves. She had no idea how to react to this sort of situation.

“Itwasnicemeetingyoutoo!”
    Chigetsu would say, all the words squished together as she spoke maybe a bit too fast in her anxiousness. Quickly the flustered Hozuki would rush off in the other direction, making a quick exit back to the Hozuki District where she could cool off.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:30 am