Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Skills to Pay the Bills [NSFW, 18+]

Oriana
    Oriana

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Dysney❤#5668

Skills to Pay the Bills [NSFW, 18+] - Page 4 Empty Re: Skills to Pay the Bills [NSFW, 18+]

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:01 pm

The pink haired ninja cried out, though the sound was muffled by Niko's breasts. The Jounin's strong arms trapped her in place while the taller woman soaked both of them in her fluids as she came. Any instincts to flee or free herself were useless in her lover's vice-like grip. Fear mingled with the heady feelings of dominance and excitement. The mixed feelings ate away at her control, and Oriana stiffened, whimpering in Niko's hold.

Her body betrayed her, and an orgasm made her rock on top of the redhead's body as she too released sticky wetness onto their remaining clothing. The Genin lay there panting and unusually stiff for having just cum. Dazed she wriggled out of Niko's now loosened grasp and looked at her, confused. A few slow blinks allowed her vision to clear. The smaller woman inhaled, realizing that at some point she'd simply stopped breathing. Oriana kept focusing on her breathing for a few moments while she calmed down.

Even with the discomfort and confusion that came with any form of sexual pleasure, she hadn't gone very far. She sat with her thigh pressed against Niko's side.

"I wasn't expecting you to…" her voice trailed off for a moment, "make me feel like that."

The pink haired Genin reached over with her somewhat clean hand and wiped Niko's forehead gently. It wasn't very effective at clearing away the sweat, just smearing it, but it did communicate that she still felt affection for the redhead.

"Shower? We're both sticky."

She set a hand on Niko, hoping the woman understood that she was invited to join Oriana in the bath. It wouldn't be the first time they'd showered together but the last time they'd done that was far less… pleasurable. Niko had gone in to get her out because the pink haired woman had all but burnt herself with the hot water. They'd sat there together for a while under the burning water before the Jounin carried her out.

"Not as hot as last time though."

[38]
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Clan : Tetsudashi (Steel)
    Discord Tag : Colt (185 CP)

Skills to Pay the Bills [NSFW, 18+] - Page 4 Empty Re: Skills to Pay the Bills [NSFW, 18+]

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:01 pm

It took a few moments for Niko to truly get her breathing under control and come down from the cloud she had found herself on due to Oriana’s sexual prowess and skill. Hearing her comment, the redhead couldn’t help but laugh just a bit. “I don’t think any of that was premeditated… but by the Gods am I glad it did. I’ve never felt like that.” The smile on her face was more than enough to make it clear that she regretted absolutely nothing aside the fact that she still hadn’t gotten to the level to make Oriana feel comfortable with her to where she wasn’t plagued by confusion and discomfort.

Hearing her talk about a shower made Niko groan for a moment as she slowly sat up, looking at her ruined pants and the soaked sheets. “I think this calls for a nice, hot bath… but yes, let’s not set the temperature to scalding. Your skin isn’t as resilient to heat. Leave the clothes on the bed… I’ll do laundry in a bit.” Without a second thought, she shed her own shorts and underwear, tossing the soaked clothing on the bed and once she had Oriana’s, wrapped them up so it wouldn’t get the mattress wet if it wasn’t already… hopefully. Setting it near the door, she moved to the large bathroom that all the women in the house shared, even if it was lockable so that each woman didn’t have to worry about getting walked in on if they wanted their privacy. Despite them all being women, after being with Oriana for so long the redhead definitely knew the value of being able to at least feel like they were alone.

The tub was relatively large; Niko could lay down in it and stretch out completely without touching the ends, and had enough room side to side to need to extend her arms fully. It had been designed that way because typically, people took showers, but on the off chance you wanted a bath, she didn’t want anyone to feel cramped. Hand-made by Niko herself, it was a masterpiece, and as she cranked the water on and adjusted it to the right temperature, she dared look in the mirror for a moment. She had no need to shave anything below the neck, a happy bit of luck with her genetic structure making hair just not grow anywhere else, which she was thankful for. Shaving all that must have been so tiresome. Once the water was about halfway full, Niko stepped in and settled into the water, looking towards Oriana and waving her into the warm water. “Well… we should discuss uh… what this means moving forward? Like… maybe some ground rules? I don’t know. I’ve never done anything like this.” The redhead was at a loss for words, something that didn’t happen often, and looking towards Oriana for guidance.

[39]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Oriana stripped off the rest of her clothes without resistance and handed them over for cleaning. Being sticky and wet made taking them off a much easier choice than normal. Any remaining shyness about being naked in front of the Jounin was overridden by her need to feel clean. The happy look on Niko's face was reassuring, it proved she had done a good job. Even with all the feelings and baggage that got in the way of actually enjoying sex, she had managed this much.

While Niko filled the bath, Oriana locked the doors. Though they were shinobi, the three women in the household had all agreed to respect locked doors when it came to the bathroom. If Shunko returned before they finished bathing, she wouldn't walk in on them accidentally nor would she pick the lock.

Unlike Niko, Oriana wasn't hairless. She had fine body hair that couldn't be seen easily without getting up close and personal. After grabbing a bar of soap and a pair of washcloths, the pink haired ninja climbed into the tub opposite of her master, letting their legs overlap. She leaned back and tried to let the warm water relax her just after Niko asked her questions.

Oriana shrugged. "I don't know much about what relationships like this mean. I know how to pleasure someone, but I've never been the one to make the rules or set boundaries."

In some respects, having a semblance of power over Niko from being more experienced felt good. But when it came to things like this, she felt ill equipped to be the one taking lead. Oriana wasn't entirely sure what she wanted from this.

"It's still difficult for me to be intimate," she admitted, "even when I like it." Especially when she liked it.

[39]
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Niko smiled and blushed a bit at the comment regarding Oriana’s skills in pleasuring someone. “That you most certainly do.” She paused then, thinking, because apparently there was a commonality between them regarding their experience with actual relationships. “I’ve done a little reading on it before. I know for a fact that there are three pillars to a successful relationship; trust, love and communication. We have the second one pretty well down to a science… but the first and last one are difficult for both of us sometimes. I trust you and will communicate to the best of my abilities, but my inexperience will mean I make mistakes. And then receiving those two things from you… I feel like you trust me, but Communication has never been your strong suit. Perhaps we can start by building those up a bit.”

Gently, her foot would slowly reach out, rubbing against the smaller woman’s thigh affectionately. “And you know I am never going to object to hugs and stuff… but… what am I allowed to do in return? I don’t want to try to show you affection and it will trigger you. I know it’s not me, myself… but doesn’t mean I want to trigger you negatively.” She was asking this question because she wanted to show her affection, and it was an impulse that she had to stamp down more often than not because she knew how it affected the woman most of the time. With this new phase of their relationship… this new form of love… she wondered if it was something else they could work on going forward as well.

[40]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:02 pm

The Jounin's confirmation of her skills made the Genin smile briefly as she settled deeper into the tub. Oriana nodded at Niko's explanation of what made relationships like this work. The blacksmith hit the nail on the head with her assessment of their strengths and weaknesses.

"You aren't wrong."

Absentmindedly she reached for Niko's foot and began to massage the bottom of it with her thumbs.

Oriana knew that she wasn't the best at communicating, especially because of how little she talked most of the time. The pink haired Genin simply didn't like talking much. It tired her out. However, her new relationship was worth some extra effort on her part, especially with how patient Niko would need to be with her.

"I will try to talk more when it comes to things like this," Oriana promised. Following up on that proved to be difficult moments after the Genin had spoken.

Her brows scrunched at Niko's question. It was difficult to explain how she felt when she wasn't entirely sure or conscious of what happened herself. Still, she had just promised to be more communicative.

"I don't really know… other than it being worse when I'm caught off guard, I don't know what will get to me. Sometimes I'm fine and suddenly not. Other times I'm not fine but it isn't all bad. I just know I can calm down a little with some space. Doesn't have to be a lot of space."

Oriana frowned, frustrated with herself for not having a better answer than that. But she had spent more time simply avoiding the problem or waiting it out than trying to fix it. She had never needed to before.

[40]
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Niko pondered what was said, feeling those expert fingers work over her foot, bringing about a very pleased purr to her humm as she relaxed her leg. She didn’t say anything for a very short time, but her expression made it clear that she was thinking. “Then we will figure it out together. It wouldn’t be hard at all to do some digging into books and whatnot, and I’m already researching Iijutsu as it is and have the clearance to look through what is available. When we find something that helps, we use that. Until then, I’ll just be patient, and let you escape when you feel like you need it. Just know that I will be patient, and won’t take it wrong or want to leave… just wait for you to come back to me. Deal?” It was the best she could offer for the moment that looked like it would be able to work for them both.

“And I’d love to hear your voice more often. It’s quite nice. Whenever you speak, it’s something important. Hearing your opinions and thoughts on things is always nice.” She gave the smaller woman a warm smile, and then shifted her other foot to Oriana’s other side, giving her legs a squeeze for a moment in a weird ‘hug’ and then began to rub her foot against the pink-haired girl’s sides. It was not requesting for further massages of that foot too, but instead a reciprocation. She wanted to do something for Oriana too, and used that foot to slowly hook Oriana’s ankle and bring her foot towards the redhead so she too could massage her foot.

[41]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Niko’s response smoothed away the frustrated look from the pink haired Genin’s face. Even though she didn’t like putting so much of the impetus to be understanding on the redhead, the Jounin had saintly levels of patience when it came to her. A quiet relieved sigh was her first response.

“Deal,” Oriana agreed, with a soft smile. “I’ll always come back to you.”

What Niko said next made the Genin blush and shift around, flustered. At the nudging from the Jounin’s other foot, she released the one in her hands and reached for the one poking her side. Rather than settle into her hands for a massage, however, Niko tugged one of Oriana’s feet within reach to return the favor.

The pink haired woman hummed contentedly and leaned back against the tub, relaxing at the feeling of tension being worked out of her feet. Her eyes slid halfway closed and the expression on her face was that of someone who might drop off to sleep from being so comfortable.

Then, she sat up abruptly, making water slosh out of the tub and pulling her foot out of Niko’s grasp.

“Your mission! We didn’t finish your items for delivery. I’m so sorry!”

[41]

Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Hearing that Oriana would always come back to her was enough for the woman to mentally relax about that one particular aspect of her worry. If the woman would always return, she wouldn’t be tempted to seek her out as much when she needed her space, but instead practice her nigh-limitless patience for the woman to return. Feeling her relax completely into her own massages made a smile creep up on the red-heads face as she slowly let her eyes close and just let herself feel what she was going through. This was abruptly interrupted when Oriana shot up out of the tub, causing water to spill and start working towards the drain she had installed in the middle of the room in case Shunko decided to ‘let the bath fill up’ and then fall asleep waiting again.

Hearing her concern, Niko slowly got to her feet once more and kissed the smaller woman’s nose. “No worries… we still have time. One of the reasons I start jobs early. I’ll start working on the bow while you make the delivery. There’s no time limit to turn in the mission, just to get it done. When you get back, you can help me finish the bow. Sound good?” It was a solid enough plan for them to divide and conquer, since the three ingots of Ebony were still sitting out there in the forge. It wasn’t going to hurt it any to sit there and liquify a little longer, and was the toughest material on the planet, so it wasn’t a worry.

[42]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Oriana nodded, relieved. “Okay.” She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself before getting Niko’s off of its hook as well and handing it to the redhead as she exited the bath as well.

“I won’t be long,” Oriana added as she tucked in one edge of the towel to keep it up while she unlocked the bathroom before heading into her room, leaving the door open for Niko to follow if she wanted. For the third time of the day, the pink haired Genin pulled on a new outfit. Loose fitting black pants, chest bindings, a sports bra, a t-shirt, and a hooded sweatshirt found themselves on her figure quickly. By the time Niko came into the room, Oriana would be fully clothed and pulling on a pair of boots before scurrying to the forge. She gathered the shin guards and wrapped them up with brown paper to keep them from scratching one another in the messenger bag she stowed them in.

The Genin left the house practically running partly out of guilt for delaying the mission and partly because she wanted to be back by Niko’s side. After nearly fucking her master, Oriana felt more compelled to be near Niko than usual.

[42]

Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Niko was quickly drying the moment she got the towel. She would have to grab a new outfit, but that was hardly a problem, and seeing Oriana dash out of the house, a fun and mischievous smile crossed her face as she saw her dash away to deliver the items. Slipping into a much more fun outfit, she moved to the forge and found the ebony, still bubbling and liquid, right where she left it. She would start with the easier of the two items she had to make, the arrows. Grabbing a cast she had sitting to the side capable of making a batch of twenty arrows, she began to pour a bit of ebony into each one carefully.

As she did so, she kept her senses on alert, hoping that Oriana would be coming home sooner than later with the ‘Completed Mission’ slip, but not because she was in any hurry to get paid or because she needed a ton of help just yet. Another reason she wanted to wait on the bow itself was because it was important in order to be able to have help with the more complicated parts of the weapon, and she wanted the smaller woman to have a hand in the making of her own weapon. No, she just wanted Oriana nearby again, and to see the look on her face when she saw what Niko was now wearing.

Granted, it might have been too much, but that was sort of the point. She wanted, interestingly enough even for herself, for Oriana to feel attracted to her and want to get close… and she couldn’t deny that what had just happened felt absolutely amazing. Niko wanted to ensure that the pink-haired Genin knew without a shadow of a doubt that an encore would not only be comfortable, but desired.

(Crafting 20 Ebony Arrows 1/3)

[43]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Oriana had left the shop after dropping off the weapons and grabbing the slip showing they’d completed the mission and ran straight back to Niko’s house. Unaware of what awaited her in the forge, the pink haired ninja went to her room to shed the sweatshirt and long pants and pull on a pair of shorts before wandering back to the forge, mission slip in hand.

“Niko I--” Oriana nearly dropped the slip of paper that would ensure their payment for this mission.

The Genin hadn’t even known her master owned such a revealing outfit. The thin, white button down wouldn’t have been so distracting if it were actually buttoned. Before she could stop herself, Oriana’s eyes trailed down to the rather short, asymmetrical blue skirt. Her whole face and neck went red.

She blinked rapidly before forcing her gaze up to Niko’s face. “Sorry. I’m back. Here.” She held out the mission complete slip, clearly trying very hard not to get distracted by her girlfriend’s clothes or lack thereof.

“You look good. Hard not to stare.”

[43]

Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Niko didn’t turn from her work, but couldn’t help but smile and blush slightly as Oriana was stunned into silence, stopping the small number of words the woman had planned to speak abruptly. Grabbing the tongs, she began to pull the arrows out one at time, using the hammer to skillfully shape and sharpen the head first, then using another hammer with a grated head that she hammered at the strips of thicker metal to make the fins. As she got them shaped fully, she literally dropped each one into the bucket of ice, letting them splash inside the bucket where they would sit and cool.

Taking a moment between arrows, she took the piece of paper and Oriana’s hand both for a moment and turned to fully face her, giving her the best possible view. “Thank you, and don’t be sorry about something I did on purpose to get your attention… and you are allowed to stare.” She gave her a wide smile, kissed her on the nose again, and turned once more to address the arrows and continue her work, but not before ensuring that she cocked her hip while bending over the workstation just ever so slightly, emphasizing her butt just a little more than was necessary.

(Crafting 20 Ebony Arrows 2/3)

[44]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Oriana simply blinked several times in rapid succession when Niko turned to face her and kissed her on the nose. She’d never seen the tall Jounin act this way before. It wasn’t unappreciated, but it was definitely surprising. The Genin continued to look rather startled for a few moments before accepting that Niko seemed to get satisfaction from being able to distract her. Oriana’s eyes traced the curve of Niko’s hips, watching the way the skirt rode up. The small bit of fabric underneath hardly counted as underwear.

“Uh huh….”

Finally, Oriana managed to look away and focus her attention on the arrows cooling in the bucket. The black metal projectiles were interesting, but not so exciting or flustering as her master was at the moment. A few deep breaths later, and her face wasn’t bright red, though the blush hadn’t faded entirely either. Despite her confidence in sexual performance, basic parts of romantic relationships could trip her up as easily as any of her more inexperienced peers. The banter and teasing wasn’t something Oriana had participated in very much.

Briefly, she wondered what sort of thing she should wear to catch the redhead’s attention. Perhaps a shopping trip was in order. Oriana had money, mostly because she rarely spent it on anything for herself and Niko wouldn’t let her help with the bills. Who could she go to for advice on what to wear to please Niko? Shunko perhaps? Maybe under the guise of wanting to learn about style. Based on some of the younger redhead’s clothes she’d seen in the laundry, Shunko would have no trouble advising her.

[44]
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Niko continued to hammer away, working each arrow with precision and focus, wanting to get this job over with. Aside the initial reaction, she hadn’t gotten much more out of Oriana, which made her begin to think of what she could do to further draw the young woman’s attention which seemed to have wandered on another train of thought. She did some of her best thinking when she was smithing, and now was no exception, a few thoughts crossing her mind, one in particular making her blush herself and shake her head, dismissing it. That was too much… they wouldn’t make it to the bow itself if that was the case.

So instead, she finished the last arrow in the set, dropping it into the ice bucket with a hiss and turning her attention back to her apprentice, having a moment to spare before starting on the bow and needing to grab the mold for it… which just happened to be above Oriana’s head. Walking over to her, locking eyes the moment she realized Niko was approaching, she made it appear that she was going to sit in the younger’s woman’s lap, moving to straddle her for a moment… and then grabbing the mold after ensuring to linger a moment longer to make sure Oriana got an eyeful at close range. Stepping back, she moved back to the workbench, setting aside the arrow mold and preparing the one for the bow. “Going to need your help on this one…” she said, opening the mold carefully and waiting for Oriana to join her.

(Crafting 20 Ebony Arrows 3/3)

[45]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Oriana was both confused and flustered by Niko’s next attempt at getting her attention. Her eyes were locked on her master’s gaze for a moment but the instant the Jounin got up close, she was much more focused on the sizable pair of breasts nearly resting on her face. It was very difficult to concentrate on much of anything but the woman practically in her lap. Briefly, Oriana’s hands brushed against Niko’s hips before withdrawing. They had work to do, the pink-haired ninja reminded herself.

“Right!” Oriana jumped to her feet at Niko’s suggestion and was quick to rush to her side. “Just tell me what you need me to do.”

Her face was a deeper shade of red, revealing that the Jounin’s attempts at flirtation were definitely having some effect. The Genin had yet to figure out what Niko wanted in response to her flirting. Was she supposed to do the same?

“Niko?” Oriana spoke up again. “You can use words too, you know. I can’t guess what you’re trying to say this time. It’s a bit hard to focus…”

[45]
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Niko moved over to the melting pot, grabbing the molten metal with a pair of tongs… this was two ingots of ebony worth of material going into the bow, but this was amazing practice for her too, being able to use such high grade materials for a weapon that actually meant something to someone she loved.  Hearing the statement, she looked up and blinked for a moment, pausing right before she began to pour into the mold.  “I’m not trying to say anything…” she would say honestly, giving her a seductive, almost hungry smile for a moment and then beginning to pour the liquid metal over the mold evenly.  Once it was all in, she set the pot aside where it wouldn’t light anything on fire and quickly grabbed the lid.  “Quick, put pressure on that edge so the metal doesn’t squeeze out!” she declared, putting most of her upper body on top of the long mold and pressing downwards.

This would have the eye-pleasing effect of squishing her breasts against the mold and making them even more pronounced than normal, and to make matters worse, she was shifting a bit side to side to try to make sure that the edges had enough pressure, giving Oriana an excellent view.  Hearing that it was hard to focus gave her mixed feelings; happy because she knew what she was doing was working, but frustrated because they were still working, and an error would mean a lower quality bow… but they were almost done… just two more steps… so perhaps teasing wasn’t all that bad.  She just wanted to see if she could draw out Oriana’s instincts by the time they were done.

(Crafting an Ebony Bow 1/3)

[46]

Last edited by Niko Kanuchi on Sat May 16, 2020 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Oriana gave Niko a flat look to let her know that she didn’t believe the Jounin was up to something for one second. Her facial expression was not that of someone who wasn’t after a particular response. Either way, there wasn’t much time to ponder on that before Niko barked out the next set of instructions, which the Genin hurried to complete. She leaned on the edge of the mold to make sure none of the molten metal could escape. Making mistakes now would result in a trip to the hospital. The only place Oriana wanted to go after this endeavor was her bed. Or Niko’s. Niko’s bed would have clean sheets on it. And Niko.

Once she was certain that there wouldn’t be any liquid metal leaking from the side of the press, Oriana looked up to see what Niko’s next attempt at whatever it was she was up to. As her gaze settled once more on the Jounin’s pleasantly jiggling chest, Oriana started to realize what Niko might want.

“No more until after we finish the bow, Niko.” The Genin tried to glare at the blacksmith sternly, but it came across more like a pout.

She hadn’t expected Niko to be such a tease

[46]
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Niko looked up, and gave the young woman a very blatant pout. “I have no idea what you are on about…” she would state, before losing her facade and laughing merrily. “What can I say… I just wanted to make sure I had your undivided attention. Can you do me a favor? We need two big buckets of cold water… no ice, just water, but it needs to be as cold as possible.” Grabbing the tongs, she grabbed the area where the handle was and pulled it onto the workbench and quickly began to hammer the ends that would need to flex. Once those were done, she quickly grabbed a shaping knife and began to shape the handle, the metal still molten hot as she worked using the blade and tongs.

Shaping the molten metal, for the first time, she wasn’t teasing Oriana on purpose, but was doing so even more now than when she had meant to. So focused on her task, for the moment now that she had conveyed what she had wanted to Oriana, that she hadn’t realized that her top was draping down, not covering her chest much at all anymore, and that the skirt was beginning to slowly slip down off of her hip, all the while, this would be what Oriana would see from walking in the door. As Niko, fully focused finally, shaved off bits of molten metal, she then pulled the tiny strings out of the mold as well, placing them into the cold water that was already available. There were ten long strings that would make up the drawstring as a part of the next step.

(Crafting an Ebony Bow 2/3)

[47]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Oriana huffed at Niko’s attempt at playing dumb. However, when the redhead admitted to wanting her full attention, she gave her master a confused look. “You already have all my attention. I can hardly focus on helping you work. It’s distracting.” The last part of the sentence was grumbled.

Nevertheless, she went to prepare a pair of ice buckets while Niko pried the burning hot bow from its mold and began the careful work of shaping it properly. For extra measure, Oriana splashed her face with cold water before returning with the ice buckets. The cooling effect of the water rapidly evaporating from her skin when she returned to the forge was nice.

The view was even nicer. Oriana moved and set the ice buckets down, all without taking her eyes off of Niko. The little bit of clothing the Jounin had bothered to wear was doing its job less and less effectively with each movement the blacksmith made. With no need to hide her attraction and knowing that the redhead would likely be pleased to catch her staring, Oriana simply leaned against a workbench and watched Niko work. After a while, she recalled that she had promised to try and communicate more effectively.

“I didn’t know it was possible for you to get even more distracting”

[47]
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Niko hadn’t noticed that Oriana had rejoined them in any way that could be noticed, but that was relatively normal, and the pink-haired Genin would know that was the case. Hearing her voice though, Niko took just a moment to blink a couple of times, processing the words. “I… didn’t mean to that time.” But perhaps that was exactly why. The times she had meant to had only caused confusion, but the moment she had stopped trying, it worked like a charm. It meant that it was actually easier for her to lure her lover’s attention, she simply had to ‘not try’ and it would work. Smiling at her, she gave her a nod and looked to the molten bow before giving the word. “Dump the water on the bow, please.”

She then fished out the strings she had put into the water, using sheer muscle strength to line them up and then begin twisting them around each other over and over again, braiding them into the drawstring. Now that the bow was cooled, she threaded the string into the ends of it, and then went over and grabbed a small leather quiver that would hold the woman’s new ebony Arrows, and setting it next to the now finished Bow. The set was now complete, and she gave a wide smile.

“And there you go. One set of arrows and a bow, all made out of the toughest material Ryo can buy.” She then looked at the woman with an almost hungry gaze. “And since your bed needs to dry, I guess it only makes sense that you are going to have to stay with me for the night, huh?” The smile remained on her face as she waited for Oriana to inspect the bow and arrows she was standing next to, but the implications were clear of what Niko was hoping for; at the minimum, snuggles for the night.

(Crafting an Ebony Bow 3/3)

[48]
    Oriana
    Oriana

Post by Oriana Sat May 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Oriana blinked, confused. Had all those times in the forge leading up until now also been unintentional? Whatever the case, they had a job to finish before she could let thoughts like that distract her yet again. The Genin grabbed the buckets of water and slowly poured ice water over the bow, causing it to hiss as steam rose from the heated ebony. Stepping back to avoid getting burned by the steam, Oriana set the buckets aside and watched Niko finish up the bow.

Once enough steam cleared away, the Genin was able to see her new weapon. It was impressively crafted with fine details added to give it a more distinctive look. After watching it without touching it, knowing that even being somewhat cooled it would still burn her fingers. After a few more moments of longing looks, she looked at Niko, who was suggesting that she spend the night with her.

Oriana smiled at the Jounin. “Good, you head up to bed. I’ll follow after.” With that she herded her lover out of the forge. “Don’t worry about straightening up, I’ll do it.”

Once she had pushed Niko over past the forge’s doorway, she pulled the Jounin down for a quick kiss before slamming the door shut and locking Niko out. Humming happily, she moved about tidying up the forge so that it was practically pristine. Satisfied with her work, she finally opened the forge and headed up to her lover’s room.

[48]

[Exit]

48 posts x 25 exp/post = 1200 exp
    (20 xp/post for mission + 5xp/post sensei bonus)
    15,000 ryo for mission completion

Last edited by Oriana on Sat May 16, 2020 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kato Tetsudashi
    Kato Tetsudashi

Post by Kato Tetsudashi Sat May 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Niko smiled at the fact that the pink-haired girl didn’t object in the slightest to joining her, the red-head having used an impromptu, albeit accurate, excuse to lure her upstairs and into bed with her, before all but shoving her out of the forge so she could clean it. She turned and looked at the door for a moment, contemplating going back in, despite Oriana’s request, and helping her clean, but decided against it. She had promised to come to her, so she would just have to ensure that she knew exactly what she was walking into and a devious smile played on her lips as a plan formed in her mind.

When Oriana was done, she would find the shirt laying in the hallway leading towards Niko’s room, a few feet from the door. The blacksmith knew that Oriana would pick it up on her way, but it was a trail of breadcrumbs. A few more feet, and she would find the skirt discarded in the hall, but further on, hanging on the doorknob to her room, was the last item, her thin white panties she had been wearing. Inside, Niko awaited her new lover with only a light blanket hiding her naked form beneath, laying in such a position that it accented every curve she had, which now belonged to Oriana.

“I’m ready for my next lesson…” she would say seductively, not feeling an ounce of the fatigue from before, but instead, anticipation.

[49]

[EXIT]

Results:
    Crafted 2 C rank weapons, bonus 40 EXP
    Crafted 5 C rank armor pieces, Bonus 100 EXP
    Weapon and Armor Crafting upgraded to B Rank Capabilities
    20 C-Rank Ebony Arrows and 1 C-Rank Ebony Bow given to Oriana at no cost
    Lost 3/10 units of Ebony, leaving her 7 more.
    15,000 normal mission reward turns into 45,000 due to agreement with village (Niko Only)
    20 EXP per post for a mission thread x 49 posts = 980 + Crafting 140 = 1120 EXP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:57 am