Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

A meeting with the Hokage .

Jin Mizukage
    Jin Mizukage

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Uchiha

A meeting with the Hokage .  Empty A meeting with the Hokage .

Post by Jin Mizukage Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:27 pm

It took Zenaku a minute to get to where he was heading but eventually he reached the out side of the building which lead to the hokage office. He really hoped that the hokage was not to mad that he was not able to win the Chunin exams, tho there was the fact that he did manage to reach the third and final round of the exam.

Opening the door to the main entrance he opened the door and walked in, looking around he saw two ways to go as it seemed like the walk way split to his right and left then circled around in a large circle. So he just turned in one direction and started walking until he managed to find a stair path way that lead up, and it was not long before that until he found a room which rad Hokage, so reaching up he knocked on the door. " Hokage sir its i Zenaku Uchiha, asking permission to enter." Zenaku would ask cause he was not gonna be rude and just burst in.

He might have been of the great uchiha blood line but that was no reason to be a ass or rude, he was gonna show that not all uchiha was brooding goth kids that only hated. But he knew that things took time and that was a good reminder for him as he rubbed his chest from where that blade ran him though in the exam, it still hurt some but not as much as when he first left the land of water.
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : No u
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

A meeting with the Hokage .  Empty Re: A meeting with the Hokage .

Post by Morithar Alaris Sun May 03, 2020 10:54 am

Akari was sitting at her desk, doing paperwork. She didn't bother having a shadow clone assist her with it today given the small stack. She was happy to say that the general expansion of the village was a resounding success. Now she needed to work to bring the crime rate down, a task which would take time. However certainly nothing that wasn't within the realm of possibility. Dressed in her normal attire of a black skirt, red blouse, and black thigh high socks with black shoes and black ribbons in her hair Akari would simply be having a normal day at the office. The side of the room had a liquor cabinet with a cooling unit below it that held a variety of non-alcoholic beverages. Things like soda, ninjarade, and plain ol bottles of water. The day thus far had gone on quite normally, it was almost boring really. So when a knock on her door arrived she was more than willing to have a metaphorical 'bye bye' to said boredom. Hearing the name of the voice at the door Akari's eyes would widen, Zenaku was one of those who had traveled to Kirigakure for the Chuunin Exams. If he had returned then that meant that they were either over or soon to be ending.

'I'll need to send that letter to Kumogakure soon.' She thought, making a mental note to do so. She'd sent a letter to Kirigakure effectively informing them of her rise to the position but she had yet to send one to Kumogakure for the particular reason that she wasn't sure if the Raikage was watching the exams or not. She had decided to wait until she knew whether the Raikage would be in her village before sending said letter. Still, that mattered little to the situation at hand. "Come in Zenaku." She would say, setting her pen aside and standing to greet him. "I'm a new face to you, so allow me to introduce myself. I am Akari Uchiha, I took over the Hokage position from Haku Masanori when he disappeared. Can I get you anything to drink." She would offer, introducing herself and gesturing toward the cabinet and cooler combination.
    Jin Mizukage
    Jin Mizukage

Post by Jin Mizukage Fri May 08, 2020 1:38 am

The 5 foot 8 inch uchiha walked though the door before him as he was given the ok to do so by a young looking girl in black and red. As zenaku walked in to the room he looked around trying to see if he could find the cat which he last seen as the hokage before going off towards the chunin exams. Zenaku walked over to where the desk was as he and the girl was now standing a desk length apart. The girl then told him who she was and when he heard that she to was a uchiha he was surprised to hear that a uchiha managed to make it as the hokage.

" a soda would be nice thanks. Congratulations by the way akari at reaching the hokage rank must have been hard. I to wish to one day stand where you are. But if I may who is haku that you spoke of cause the last time I was in the village our hokage was a cat of all things."

Zenaku would say with a grin. But he needed to give his report to her before he forgot what he was here for. " ah yes to what I am here for." Reaching into his black outfit zenaku pulled out a small thin envelope that had his written report." Here you go lady hokage, this here has all the data and information on what happened in the chunin exams." Zenaku did not bring up the fact he lost his fight cause she was gonna find that out any way after reading it, tho he was still happy that he managed to make it all the way to the third round of the chunin exams even if he lost his two fights.
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : No u
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

Post by Morithar Alaris Wed May 20, 2020 10:19 am

Akari would nod her head at his request for a soda and retrieve one for him and bottle of water for her from the cooler beneath the cabinet. She'd offer it to him as he continued to speak, listening intently to his words and his question as she moved back behind her desk to sit down. She took a few moment to contemplate her words before speaking them aloud before she did so and her voice would come out, regretful, somber, as if the events that had passed were difficult to discuss. "Haku was the name of Godaime Hokage. The Yondaime Hokage, Tatsu Kotoshura is the 'cat' you refer to. The Yondaime went insane, and from what we can tell loaded up a galleon with tons of explosive compound and shipped it off to Kirigakure. An act that could only be construed as an act of war. As I'm sure you know, Kirigakure is our ally, and Tatsu acted to betray them during her visit to the village for the exams. Akihiro discovered the information, traveled to Kirigakure, and enlisted Hana Kaguya, the Mizukage, to assist in apprehending her." She would say, beginning the tale as she leaned back in her chair and taking a drink of her water before continuing.

This would be to give Zenaku a chance to let it all set in before she continued. Which she did so without further preamble. "During the confrontation Tatsu was killed. Haku, in rebellion against the actions of the Yondaime, staged a coup during this time and successfully took control of the village. Haku however was an absentee kage, and we effectively had no leader. So I took charge of the situation in order to bring Konoha back from it's knees." She would say, before taking another drink. "During the exams our village was sacked, it's secret techniques and funds taken. I'm working on regaining them, however it's slow going." She would, finishing the story of what occurred before picking up the envelope and opened it silently, perusing the report for a time. During that time she would allow him time to think as she considered his words.

"It would appear you did relatively well in the exams, making it to the finals at all. With that in mind, and considering that you're the only Konoha shinobi who went to the exams who returned at all, thus proving your loyalty beyond any shadow of a doubt. I think it appropriate to award you the rank of Chuunin." She would say as she stood and walked over to a door on one side of the room. She would open it to show a row of flak jackets and take one before closing the door once more and offering it to him. "Congratulation's are in order Chuunin Zenaku." She would say before returning to her desk and sitting back down.

"There's much work to be done in the village, missions are constantly coming in and the village has massively expanded since you've left. You'll probably find your things have been moved from one home to another. The address is the same, but with the expansion of the village the quality of life of everyone has raised. Take a bit of time, get used to things, but I want you back on duty as soon as you're ready. To that end we have a new training facility here in Konohagakure that is far more efficient than any other training ground. I advise you to take advantage of it, now then, you're dismissed." She would say, giving him the run down on what's changed in his home since his journey to Kirigakure had begun. He was also free to leave now and she would begin the paperwork to process his promotion shortly.

[Exit topic]
    Jin Mizukage
    Jin Mizukage

Post by Jin Mizukage Fri May 22, 2020 1:55 pm

It would seem that while he was gone off to the chunin exams all kinds of things went down. Tatsu attempted to start a war with there allies then this haku person attempted to take the spot of hokage from the ensuing confusion. To top that off there village was attacked and there jutsu was taken, but at least now they had a kage that knew what they was doing and there village expanded more then what they was before he left. Zenaku would drink some of his soda as he took every thing in, he watched as the hokage walked over to a cabinet as she pulled out a flack jacket and handed it to zenaku. She gave zenaku a congratulations as she told him that he was promoted to chunin and she told him about a new training facility that was much better then any training grounds and that he should take advantage of it.

" Thank you lady hokage, I shall continue to help make this village prosper and grow. I shall not let you down."

With that said zenaku turned around and he walked out of the hokage room, once out he placed on his new green jacket and his excitement boiled up as he suddenly yelled in joy. " Yesss. I'm finally a chunin." Zenaku was so happy that he wanted to go and tell his parants.

( exited thread)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 am