Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

One Point for Carnivores! (D Rank Mission, Fushi)

Shira
    Shira

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Yurei

One Point for Carnivores! (D Rank Mission, Fushi) Empty One Point for Carnivores! (D Rank Mission, Fushi)

Post by Shira Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:13 pm

Spoiler:

"Did I get the meeting time wrong? Am I early?" Shira thought to himself as he stood in the assigned meeting spot in the woods. He got a set of coordinates from the higher-ups on a shinobi he was supposed to be paired with for some simple C-Ranked Mission. He was glad to finally be working with someone for a change, and doing something a little past basic chores. The blonde Yurei had his hands in his pockets, softly humming to himself as he leaned his back against a tree. He didn't have much in the way of equipment today, just a few basic kunai and shuriken. Nothing too useful for this mission. He was a bit low on funds at the moment. This mission was supposed to help change that.

The blonde Yurei was wearing his usual white training suit with a blue tabard hemmed with a golden yellow over it, along with some flat shoes for footware. His eyes were a clear dirt brown and his face soft and admittedly a bit feminine even. His expression was solemn, a slight frown paired with a focused stare. Shira wasn't the most approachable person in the shinobi force, that was for sure.

Tap, Tap, Tap.

His foot continued to touch the ground in a somewhat manic, impatient series of light stomps- as he continued to search around for the person who was supposed to be his partner for the day. He hated to wait, and hated to keep others waiting.

Could he be at the wrong spot? That'd be a pretty embarrassing start for this mission...
    Tight Grip Uzumaki
    Tight Grip Uzumaki

Clan : Uzumaki
    Discord Tag : Jess #4277

One Point for Carnivores! (D Rank Mission, Fushi) Empty Re: One Point for Carnivores! (D Rank Mission, Fushi)

Post by Tight Grip Uzumaki Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:40 pm

Fushidarana yawned and stretched as she strolled slowly to the meeting ground, a bottle of vodka still in her left hand, clasped by black painted nails. Wasn't she supposed to do something like hunting? Why do that sober?

It would be silly, no human interaction-wait…she had a partner for this mission. Her blue eyes would be staring at him right now as he was still some distance away, she would give a look of acknowledgement before taking a swig from her bottle and realizing she was rather poorly dressed for this. While her black spandex shorts were simply risqué, but the nearly six and a half foot tall woman wearing only a bra as well, displaying most of her still somehow pale body. It was simply not the correct thing to wear around others but she had gotten drunk and now it seemed like the woman that her partner was would be a huge prude, unless she would enjoy what the Uzumaki was packing in her shorts. Either was it was a bit awkward as the tall woman would wave and approach a person she assumed was female. 

“Hail! My name is Fushidarana Uzumaki, are you here for the hunt as well?” the raven haired woman would ask her blonde counterpart before continuing, “If so what's your name? Truth be told I forgot this was not in fact a solo mission for me so I hope you’re not too uh, worried about athletic clothes.” While she was slightly embarrassed the woman was not going to curl up in a ball and die and instead chose to face this head on.
    Shira
    Shira

Clan : Yurei

One Point for Carnivores! (D Rank Mission, Fushi) Empty Re: One Point for Carnivores! (D Rank Mission, Fushi)

Post by Shira Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Shira finally saw her incoming, his partner for the day. And sufficed to say that she was not at all what the blonde Yurei was expecting. Brown eyes widened as his facial expression opened up. Shira was a young, dumb boy and he admittedly did not suspect that his mission partner would look like this at all. He had been told it was a girl but...

He had never seen a kunoichi of this shape. She was a giant. Especially compared to him. It intimidated him, though the young teen tried not to show it. He felt bad, and immediately cursed himself for being so assuming. People came in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

And she was still very beautiful.

He just was caught off guard. He would try to be better in the future about such things.

"Hello Fushidarana Uzumaki," he said when she introduced herself, offering a soft and polite smile. It was a simple enough name to pronounce."Yes, I'm here for the hunt as well. I'm Shira Yurei. I look forward to working with you."

He gave a light chuckle at her remark about attire. It was funny, even if she was being genuine. "I'll forgive you, this time." The smile on his face would hopefully be clue enough that he wasn't serious. But if not he would clarify.

He looked out towards the woods ahead. "We should try to scout out our target and then make a plan on how to best capture them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:21 pm