Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

The Monthly Report[Five]

Uzumaki Yui
    Uzumaki Yui

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

The Monthly Report[Five] Empty The Monthly Report[Five]

Post by Uzumaki Yui Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:52 pm

[spoier=Old Topic]https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t3466-the-monthly-reportfive-closed[/spoiler]

Yui would simply sigh as he suddenly gave himself clothing, everything about him annoyed her yet she knew he had skills outside of what shinobi like herself could do publically. She needed some dirty deeds done and she needed him to get information from some political figures in Kiri, she had a good idea of where these bandits got funding and had a good idea someone with political might was behind it. When he mentioned payment obviously he would either want Ryo or something else, she would let him tell her what he wanted, but she was unsure what someone like him would ask for.

"I know you're in the reports fighting them, the thing is I also know someone with political influence is behind all the bandits, someone is making a political play, and I don't like this one bit. Enemies behind a shadow are much more dangerous than a known enemy to the village. I need you to get some pigs to squeal, you see with my position in the village I cant do actions that could taint my position, so I have to hire unsavory guys like you to do my dirty work. Just tell me your price to help assist me with this, also give me any information you have gathered so far, that isn't an option you will give me the information you know at the moment."

She would quietly wait for his answer, he would be able to tell she was deeply serious and clearly if she had strings she was pulling she had good leads and ideas of who was behind it but needed evidence over feelings.
    Oda
    Oda

The Monthly Report[Five] Empty Re: The Monthly Report[Five]

Post by Oda Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Five would glance at his nails as she talked before brushing them against his shirt roughly and looking them over again. As if he was concerned about if he should take a file to them or not. As if that was just as important to him as what was being asked of him. Truth was he had been waiting for something like this since he had been released. They don't release someone with his skill set and leave him on the bench for long. Of course he would raise his eyebrow as she made demands of him and looked up meeting her eyes with a dangerous look to them. She had to know by now he didn't respond well to intimidation. Not when she told him to release the market from his control or now when she told him the information he had was required to be reported now. He would stare at her in silence for a moment to get a point across. She was strong. There was no doubt about that. But trying to force anything with him was not going to go well in most cases. He would resist and he wouldn't let her dominate him physically without it costing her something in return. He might lose the fight but he would sacrifice everything to take a limb with him.

He would quietly and slowly raise from his seat to collect himself a glass of water from the kitchen in the room next door. Not offering her one and making a point of taking his time doing it. He would re-enter but simply lean against the frame of the kitchen door and sip his water a moment. His eyes focused on her before he swallowed and let out a satisfied sigh before looking into his water and swirling it as he spoke. His voice was cold with a hint of danger to it. "You should know I don't take well to demands. Another and I already eliminated one base. But as you said you already knew that. What isn't in the report is I observed the location and followed the people who checked up on their dead comrades back to their base. I intend to eliminate them as well soon. I will gladly torture the information of who is supporting them financially out of them. But there will be no more demands made of me like that one. In return I want my leash taken away. No more baby sitters watching me. If I am to be granted freedom I want it to be truly free."
    Uzumaki Yui
    Uzumaki Yui

Post by Uzumaki Yui Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:31 am

She could tell he disliked her demanding approach but she felt it was needed to get him to be to the point, she did get a lot of information from him just as she wanted. He also agreed to torture information out of the backers to see how high up the food chain this goes. His request from her was to remove the tails he always had, this was more difficult as she would need to get Hanas permission for such things. She did have an idea however, she could find some common guards and trackers and simply convince them to ignore him leaving. This way as far as the village knew he was being tracked and he would at least have some freedom.

"I cannot get the tails completely removed, I know Hana won't agree, I can help you have some freedom by convincing some of the guards to ignore and not report your actions. While it isn't exactly what you wanted it's better than nothing and the most I can do."

She hoped this would work for him, he didn't offer her water so she clearly had made him mad, she had no idea how to make him not mad but maybe he would calm down. He had to understand she had to do her job, even if it meant being a hardass at times.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Five would sigh and shake his head. He wasn't interested in being a pawn that could be tossed aside for something he was asked to do without any connection to the one asking him to do it. Especially if he was still under surveillance. She would have him do harm to an official with eyes watching him that were simply supposed to ignore him. Witnesses didn't do much good in his line of work. Instead he would move from his seat to go collect a small piece of paper and a pen. Scribbling down the coordinates of the base he had followed the bandits back to and moving over to Yui to tuck it under her shoulder strap with a smile and a pat. "There, that is the location of the major bandit camp that is the headstone of the grave they keep digging for themselves. If you want answers send someone there officially. I have no interest in putting myself back at risk for prison. It's all just flash backs for me to the last time I was asked to discover an officials lack of discretion. Now, you have your information, I would ask you to leave my home."
    Uzumaki Yui
    Uzumaki Yui

Post by Uzumaki Yui Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:39 am

Yui listened to his words as she felt annoyed, he simply toyed with her when he never had any plans to help her, the look and anger on her face said it all. She would simply grab the files as she would walk out of his door, this man was a scumbag, nothing could rehabilitate him, instead of freedom he was going to be watched even harder now, one should never make a princess vindictive. She would walk away angry as she would head somewhere to get a nice cup of sake, or four, she needed something to calm herself down.

3x10=30 EXP

-Exit Thread-
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Five would watch her leave as she left in a huff. So attached to forcing servitude out of him. But big politics landed him in prison before. So he wouldn't really be getting involved in any of that. He had a home and all the food and drink he could want. It was simply time to lay low for now and become a hermit. Yes, the Hermit life was far safer. He closed the door and it was to be left as such for a long, long time.

Exit thread
    5 posts x 10 = 50 exp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 pm