Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

3 posters

Seeking Truths

Masaru
    Masaru

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : Tetsudashi Tatsuda
    Discord Tag : @Raphael#7563

Seeking Truths Empty Seeking Truths

Post by Masaru Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:01 am

Mission Name: Seeking Truths
    Mission Type: information gathering/ Undercover
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: discover the truth
    Description: Rumors have begun to spread of a cult group on the rise with plans to overthrow the hokage, using the turmoil within the land of fire to fuel their resolve. Discover the truth behind these rumors and deliver a full report back to the village officials. Evidence leads to next mission.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: B-Rank or Higher

Konohagakure, seemed to be a cesspool of criminal activity. The past few days have not been the pleasant trip into a large village that Masaru thought it would be, it seemed as though the recent change in control over the land had caused a change to wash over the land. Criminal activity had become abundant, Masaru himself had dealt with several criminals from thieves to assassin it did not matter he would judge them all and find them worthy of only death. Today however was something different than before, whispers have spread throughout the village. Talks that caused worry in the Rōnin, though this was not his home he had to know the truth. If there were any truth to these whispers it could cause more problems than the village already had, and Masaru would need to do whatever he could to stop it. With Amaya off at the library for the rest of the day, Masaru would use this time to visit the less desirable part of the village in hopes to find the source of the rumors.
    Tsukiyo Shinku
    Tsukiyo Shinku

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Jacobi

Seeking Truths Empty Re: Seeking Truths

Post by Tsukiyo Shinku Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:01 am

"Come on Ten. I got a lead but if we don't hurry they may disappear again." she'd say to her brother as she shuffled along down a street in the village, making her way into the shady part of town--hopefully with Tengoku not to far behind. Tsukiyo was in what had become her normal outfit, rather revealing but perfect for using her looks to her advantage. But today her outfit had a new addition...hung over her shoulders would be a silver Konoha Flak jacket, mark of someone who'd become a Chuunin--something she'd recently done. The woman was looking for information on a group rumors had begun to spread about, her tasked with the mission to follow up on these leads and find out who is behind these rumors.

She'd come around a corner and something--or someone--caught her eye, her stopping in her tracks and turning to the left, pinkish-red hues falling on a familiar Ronin stepping down the pathway towards them. She'd blink, and a subtle smile came to her lips. "Masaru, why are you in this part of town?" she'd call out to him, loud enough that he could hear from the bit of distance between them, but not loud enough to draw a bunch of attention. Surely if Tengoku was paying attention, this name would ring a bell with him. Tsukiyo still had three marks on her upper left arm from the bear Masaru had saved her from...the medics who ended up dead during that whole ordeal didn't do the best job, and she was marked for life with these scars. Although they had healed up pretty nicely, and now would simply be fading to a subtle shift in color--enough to see it upon inspection--but not enough to be seen easily at a glance.
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

Village : N/A

Post by Tengoku Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Tengoku had been pulled from the sweet soft comfort of their apartment and into a mission by his sister. He was tired but he had gotten dressed quickly as she had pressured him to do so. Tengoku was wearing his usual loose white v neck shirt with his black fur shouldered long coat. Black slacks and boots that were usually splattered with mud up to the heels. On his left hip was a fairly basic katana. One of the ones commonly sold out of any weapons shop. Nothing fancy really but he was armed. His head band draped around his neck loosely. His white hair was a mess on top of his head with two white wolf ears poking out and twitching on top as they listened to most noises. She was in a hurry though so he stream lined out of there being as she had something with a bit of a time constraint. Ten would hurry after her all the same with his long strides keeping up with her considerably shorter legs. He was well over a head taller than her but lanky. Not a lot of muscle built up yet. Still his silver eyes seemed to pick up most of what was going on.

He followed her down a street in a part of town that made him uncomfortable. He avoided eye contact with anyone. Only looking around when she mentioned a name that had come up during their last mission together. Masaru. He was the man who fought bears. Well that was impressive on it's own. Still Tengoku hung back a little as his sister approached the man. A good five feet behind her as he hunched down a little. A habit of a man who sought to protect himself from social interaction. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate saving his sister. He just didn't know how to interact without being addressed first. He would fold his arms across his chest and look down at the ground. His foot shuffling a little as he glanced up with silver eyes. Eyes that seemed to see everything when someone looked at them. As if there was nothing that could be hidden from them. Still Tengoku was clearly shy. He had barely even noticed his sisters flak jacket but honestly wasn't bright enough to put it together that she had been promoted. He was still a little behind her in that department.
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Masaru had not been in the red district long before he heard a familiar voice, turning to see Tsukiyo coming towards him with another following close behind her that he did not know. Questions began to arise in the man's mind as to why the woman was here, however as she was the one person in the village he trusted he would not think about that for long and his thoughts quickly changed to the idea that she could be of help with the situation. He would approach the pair with a smile on his face, "Tsukiyo it's good to see you. I was just out sight seeing and got a little turned around, now I can't find the hotel." He called to her as he approached them, once he was closer to them he would lower his voice so that only Tsukiyo and her companion would be able to hear him speak. "It's not safe to talk here, follow me." With those words Masaru would begin to walk towards an alley, hopefully with Tsukiyo and Tengoku following behind him.

Once they were in the alley and the man was sure that no one else was around Masaru would turn back and address Tsukiyo's question, "I am glad to see you Tsukiyo, I could actually use the help of someone I can trust. I have heard some disturbing rumors that caused me to worry, I am currently trying to find the source of the rumors to try and find out if there is any truth to them." The man would pause briefly to gauge the woman's reaction to his words before he continued, "There is talks of someone attempting to organize a group to overthrow the hokage, something about a nekoian empire or something."
    Tsukiyo Shinku
    Tsukiyo Shinku

Post by Tsukiyo Shinku Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:11 pm

Tsukiyo could almost feel Tengoku lingering behind, his social anxieties plaguing the young man, something she was well aware of at this point. He still had not blended back into society quite as well as Tsukiyo did after years of living alone, and even then--he'd always been timid. Either way, upon greeting Masaru--the Ronin would respond in kind--although Tsukiyo didn't believe his bluff for a second, maybe it was enough of an excuse to fool others, but not her. So once they got close enough to speak among themselves, she'd already be all ears--and would have a similar thought, simply nodding to the mention it wasn't safe to talk here.

She'd watch Masaru step off to a nearby Alley, her quickly turning back to look at Tengoku. "We can trust him...should talk to him, Ten-nii. He might be able to teach you something about swordsmanship." she'd say with a subtle smile, before motioning for him to follow her--the woman skipping off to catch up to Masaru in the alleyway. Once they'd met up in the alley away from others, and Masaru had even checked to make sure he felt secure talking, she'd listen to what he had to say--it quickly coming to her they both had the same goals. She'd no in response to the first bit, letting him continue and finish before speaking up.

"The rumors have already spread to the higher ups in Konoha, thats...well, why we're here. I am following up a lead on this." she'd go on to say, informing him she was much more in the loop of what was going on then he may have originally figured. She'd shift herself to stand between the two men--assuming Tengoku joined them to begin with--her gesturing to the tall silver haired man. "This is my brother, Tengoku. Tengoku, I told you about Masaru already...he om...he is who saved me that night from the bear." she'd say, the slight hesitation in her cadence indicating her embarassment admitting she needed 'saved'. She hated the idea of being a 'damsal in distress'...but that night thats all she'd ended up as. She still wasn't taking much credit for having saved Amaya...she felt useless and it pained her to feel that way. Speaking of Amaya...

"Where is Amaya-chan? Probably a good thing not taking her to this side of town..."
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

Post by Tengoku Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:57 am

Tengoku would twitch his ears as he furrowed his brow trying to figure out how someone lost track of their hotel? The twins lived in one at the moment though Tengoku was looking at this nice shed outside of village limits. He had his pups to look after now. He was going to need to sneak out more from the hotel master suite without his sister noticing it too much. Still they were close enough for him to smell this man. There was something underlying there. A sense of...faded blood? It was from the mans hands. They looked clean but something told Tengoku there was plenty of blood on those hands. Not bad necessarily. Nature had taught him that most predators smelled faintly that way. Just nature taking it's course. It was enough to tell him that this man was no one's prey. Yet he didn't seem threatening. More of a confident power about him. If nothing else the man stood out in a crowd. He was the opposite of Tengoku. Tengoku blended in as much as possible and vary rarely carried himself with confidence and power. When the man mentioned it was dangerous to talk where they were and moved Tengoku tugged on his sisters sleeve nervously.

She was quick to ensure Tengoku they could trust the man and motion for him to come with. Maybe even teaching Tengoku Swordsmanship? The man did look capable. Tengoku would hesitate a moment before chasing behind her. Nearly on her heels until they came into the alley way. His ears twitched as he took it in a moment more. Hesitating at the entrance before looking over his shoulder. It was unclear for if he was looking for prying eyes or if he was thinking about staying back on this one. But if he was afraid then he needed to be closer to her. They were a potent team. They covered each others weaknesses and could fight like a well trained unit. He walked up as the man began to explain the plot. How some of their old enemy when they first came back hadn't simply died off with their leader. There were plots in place in the shadows. He didn't really like business in the shadows. Always full of really mean people. Like you can cut them and all and maybe stab someone for something they said. But sometimes words hurt dude.

Suddenly though he was be introduced by her. She mentioned the mans name and it took a second for it to click for him before he recalled the name with the reminders dropped by Tsukiyo. So this was the man that had spared his sister her fate. Tengoku would meet the mans gaze for the first time. Ten's eyes were like a wolves. Silver in color and almost like there was a glow behind them. Ten would put his hands to his side and formally bow his head. He would speak nervously as the introductions were made. "N..N...Nice to meet you s...sir. We o..owe you a great debt."
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:25 am

Hearing the fact that the rumors had reached the higher ups meant that it was more than just a rumor, it was a real threat. This of course would worry the man through he would not show any signs of distress, and he was grateful that the village put Tsukiyo on the mission. At the introduction of her brother the man would bow and struggle with his words as he greeted the man and stated they were in his debt, this would bring a smile to the man's face with a little chuckle. Not from the fact that the lad stutter, but what he said about being in his debt when it was Tsukiyo that saved Amaya. "It it a pleasure to meet you, Tengoku. Though you are not in any debt of mine, your sister saved my daughter's life. It is me who is in her debt, because had it not been for her I would have lost Amaya." At the mention of Amaya the woman would ask where the girl was, as well as pointing out the fact of not bringing her here being a good thing. "Amaya is at the library for the day, the girl loves her books." Masaru stated with a chuckle before turning the conversation back to the task of finding what they were there to find, as he did not wish the group to gain attention standing in the alley. "From what I have gathered so far, there is a man named Ryuoh somewhere in this area that is gathering supporters for this plot. But I have yet to been able to find them, though I'm not the most subtle man and I definitely don't look like someone that they would talk to."
    Tsukiyo Shinku
    Tsukiyo Shinku

Post by Tsukiyo Shinku Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:25 am

The young woman glanced over her shoulder at some point after entering the alley, looking back and seeing Tengoku glancing over his own shoulder. His hesitation would cause the silver haired beauty to sigh, eyes focusing back on the situation. After the plot against the Hokage was briefly discussed between Tsukiyo and Masaru, she'd look at Tengoku as he'd bow and shyly greet Masaru. She'd go ahead and step closer to Tengoku and reach up, a hand coming to rest on his shoulder as she stood beside the taller man as Masaru chuckled lightly. Although Masaru mentioning that Tsukiyo had saved Amaya's life would cause her eyes to shift away, looking off to the side. Tengoku would have felt her hand on his shoulder twitch once at hearing Masaru say it was he who owed Tsukiyo.

The woman had explained to Tengoku what happened...it was obvious she was still carrying a few emotional scars from that night. She'd literally broke down in front of her brother the other day over it...something she never did. She hated showing weakness...she was an Alpha Wolf--she couldn't show weakness. But...she had. Her hand softly slid off of Tengoku's shoulder and returned to her side as Masaru began speaking of the task at hand again, her glancing back to the tall Samurai with her pinkish red hues.

She'd listen to the man explain what he knew, he had a name--which was a great start. But he would express that he wasn't the most approachable person around here, not one they would be likely too talk to easily. She'd think for a moment before shutting her eyes and letting out an annoyed sigh. "...I am sure I can get the information from them, one way or another..." she'd say, a bit of annoyance in her voice. She could read minds...and she could use her looks to her advantage over men--or hell, even some woman.

"If we can find Ryuoh, I can lure him to you two, and you can knock him out, restrain him...whatever you want sans killing him...and I'll read his mind. No need to get him to talk when I can go straight to the source." Tsukiyo would formulate a fairly simple plan to get the information they needed. The entire time she was talking, she'd also pulled out from her hip pouch a pot of ink and a brush, and would be marking a sealing formula under the sleeve of her Kimono. With the formula completed she'd place dip the brush once more into the ink pot before closing it--and putting it away.

She'd place the brush in her mouth for a moment while she'd activate the seal she made upon herself. In a poof, her Konoha Flak Jacket disappeared, sealed away. She'd take the ink brush back out from between her lips and look over to Tengoku. "I think we should use the mind link..." she'd ask, suggesting the special Fuuinjutsu she had used with Tengoku in previous missions. It was quite the handy jutsu really, giving them a huge advantage over others when working together.
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

Post by Tengoku Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Tengoku wasn't the best at finding people without much to go on. He could track anyone he knew he was looking for for the most part. But he wasn't talent less either. He was a sensory nin after all. Still he would settle his breathing as he rose back up to his height. His sister would move next to him and place a hand on his shoulder. In doing so she quickly calmed the anxiety building inside of him. The man would chuckle in response which caught Tengoku off guard. His silver hues blinked in surprise until he explained himself. Tsukiyo had saved his girls life. Tengoku knew that but somehow it hadn't marked them as even in his book. Tsukiyo may have payed off her debt but Tengoku still held his close. Speaking of close. There was a twitch in her hand which drew his attention to her. She was diverting her gaze. She was ashamed? Sad? Either way he didn't think any of it had been her fault. She had done everything in her power after all. So lightly he would reach out subtly and pinch her ribs lightly. Bringing her attention away from it with a nod.

The man would mention a name and a gathering of people around the man. He was recruiting in the village? Bold. Tengoku held a sword and his ears threw people off. Even if he didn't stand out much in a crowd others usually didn't include him in anything because he was a freak. He had always been accustomed to that but, his sister on the other hand, Well she had her charms and had taken to using them lately. So he watched as she took out her ink and drew a seal before suddenly with a poof anything marking her as a ninja openly was gone. She looked like a fairly wild but decently attractive citizen Tengoku supposed. Though without the flak jacket that outfit was all the more revealing. He hoped no one mistook her for a service lady in the red light district. That would be a broken nose or more and then her cover would be blown. Still she looked to him and suggested the mind link. He would nod before shifting to a kneeling position with himself sitting straight up and his finger tips touching the ground. He would close his eyes and expand his sensory jutsu to the full 500 meters. Once she connected them she would be able to sense everyone touching the ground within that radius. If he was operating in this area with her smarts she could likely pinpoint him better than Tengoku could.
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:10 pm

After he finished speaking, Masaru would listen to Tsukiyo, happy to hear that the woman had a plan or at least an idea of what to do. Though she didn't go into much details it was clear to the man that the gears in her head was turning which was enough for him, not only was she the only person he trusted within the village she had also proven to be the smartest. Masaru would stand silently and watch as the woman sealed away her flak jacket and turned to her brother, who had been silent since his greeting, saying they should use the mind link. The Rōnin did not know what she was talking about, and though it would not show on his face, it intrigued him. Tengoku did not say a word simply knealing down and closing his eyes, Masaru would watch to see what the young woman had planned without a word. If she could help find Ryuoh the he would gladly accept the help, Masaru made sure to keep his eyes on the alley entrances to ensure no one was spying on them or that they were drawing the attention of passerbys.
    Tsukiyo Shinku
    Tsukiyo Shinku

Post by Tsukiyo Shinku Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Tsukiyo had been in her own mind for a moment while the thought of that night had crossed her mind--feeling guilty, that she'd dragged them into what happened, and Amaya wouldn't have been injured without their involvement. She could've handled the bear...she may had been weak physically to it, but she was much more intelligent, had strong abilities at her finger tips. But she'd faltered...an emotional break that let fear take hold of the wolf. Equally guilty and ashamed of her own performance that night...but when Tengoku pinched her ribs to snap her out of it, she glared and smacked his hand away...but it was a light, 'cut it out' smack, nothing too angry.

Back to the task at hand, Masaru seemed on board with her idea, as did Tengoku--who knelled down and even extended his sensory range. Perfect. Using the brush of ink she had, she'd mark Tengoku and her own necks quickly with an 'X'. She'd form a Serphant hand seal and charge her chakra for under a second before pressing her hand to the back of Tengoku's neck. Both the markings on the twins necks would light up for a moment, before fading. Tsukiyo took a step back and shut her eyes, the link between her and Tengoku's mind connected, and she'd begin sifting through every person in a 500m radius of them, looking for a pattern that matched what she figured she was after.

One group after another she'd search, before finally she'd find something promising. A grouping of signatures about two blocks away. One stood in front of a grouping of others, and with her mental map of the village in her head--she knew this was inside a cheap, shady tavern. This group seemed most likely to what they was looking for. "I think I have them...210 meters to the west, 30 meters north, there is a sketchy bar there...and what looks like a 'rally' going on inside." she'd explain as her eyes shot open, glancing between the two men she trusted more then any other. "Set up in the alley behind the bar and wait for me to lure him out. Masaru-san, me and Ten have our minds linked...its an advanced Fuuinjutsu I created myself--so I can let him know when to strike--please follow his lead. If you can just knock him out that'd work best..." she'd elaborate a bit on the plan, although the gist of it was the same, only with some details filled in.

Unless they had any objections, she'd nod and go on walking out of the alley, and casually would walk towards the building she spoke of--separated from the two men. Although she still had her mind connected to her brother, and would remain like this the entire time, not even at half the max range. She made her way down two blocks to the west, and a street over to the north, before coming across the tavern. She'd pretend to look at something through the windows of a nearby shop as she awaited for the two men to get into position, acting as if she was window shopping to bide some time.

Once she knew Tengoku and Masaru was in place...assuming they was following the plan to begin with, she'd go ahead and cross the street--entering the tavern. She'd almost instantly catch the eye of every man in the room, who she was quick yo figure her guess was right...they for sure had been rallying about some cause, everyone facing one man who stood on a table, drink in hand. This was likely Ryuoh. But she'd simply give the glancing men a sweet smile and step over to the bar itself, taking a seat on a far stool. "Best sake you have. I'll take the whole bottle." she'd say with a wink to the bartender. The man obliged happily, pulling out a better then basic, but nothing fancy bottle of Sake...course this place didn't have the top shelf stuff. But when he said 'On the house' it made her feel a bit better. She didn't have to buy it.

The woman took the bottle and popped the cork, taking a fair swig of it before setting it back to the bar top. She'd keep a smile on her face, a very slight glance to the side when she noticed someone approaching. Almost as if she planned it...which she had, the man who was so bold to openly recruit in Konoha would also be bold enough to be the first to approach the voluptuous woman. She'd go ahead and take another swig of the drink, but much less this time, only making it look like she took a huge swig. Tengoku would essentially be getting the play by play from within Tsukiyo's mind. The bold man sat on the stool near her's, leaning onto the bar as he eye'd her over. "Usually don't see a pretty gal like you'self 'round here." the man, clearly a bit drunk as he slurred and messed up his words a bit, would say to her.

"I'm not surprised, since there are no other girls around here like me." she'd respond with in a seductive and confident tone, smiling to the drunk and taking another drink of the sake--this time not drinking any of it, as she didn't wish to get drunk, but appear as if she was going to be real quick. The man took the bait. The two would conversate some, the man trying to his best to flirt, her acting as if she was interested but it was all an act, and he'd even preach his cause to her--confirming who the man was.. All the while Tengoku was getting her thoughts about what a pig this guy was...

"How about this...you and me take this bottle of sake, and you can tell me allll about your plans out back." she'd say as she stood, winking to the man as she slipped past him. He of course would follow, a shit eating grin on his face as he thought he was gonna be having a good time. She'd lead the man out of the bar through a rear exit, and walk through the alley, timing out everything. At the right moment for the ambush to spring, she'd signal for Tengoku with zero delay.

'Now'
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

Post by Tengoku Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:11 am

Ten would listen and see as his sister sought through the crowd. It took him listening to her thoughts to discover what she was on about but he would keep his mind clear beyond that. She needed to focus and his thoughts or him trying to look as well would only blur things. He would take a deep breath and focus on only that. A deep breath in and a long breath out. Letting her have complete control during the search. He watched in his mind as she located what she was looking for. She spoke out loud where it was and he lifted his hands from the ground. Reducing the range of the jutsu as he stopped skin contact with the ground. He hadn't figured out how to do it through his boots yet but he would get there. Instead she spoke of where the location was and what to do. Tengoku would nod to her as she took the lead and he let her have about ten meters of space before he started after her. Pacing himself so he was close enough to jump in if needed but not close enough to be directly associated with her unless someone knew them.

If Masaru stayed with him Tengoku would glance to him and nibble his lip before starting to explain. "Um...so yeah. She uh...she can link our minds and we can sense or see whatever the other see's if we concentrate. I um..I'm a tracker by trade.....So I have some sensory talents. I can cast a kind of field over five hundred meters if I concentrate or two hundred and fifty if I don't. It basically tells me everything that is connected to the ground around me. It helps I guess." Ten would rub the back of his head before shifting down an alley as she moved into the bar. Taking his time to move around to the back door. His ears twitching as he focused now more on her. Leaning against the wall by the back door. It was a small alley with another stone building and only about four feet wide as far as alleys went. It smelled of piss but he was trying to ignore it. Instead he shared what was going on. Assuming Masaru was there. "It seems she found our target. He already brought up he was recruiting to her. A bright bulb this one....he shouldn't be so forward with her....He is such scum..."

Ten was tensing up and almost mumbling the last part as there was a spark of electricity between his finger tips. It was clear whatever he was seeing was ticking him off something special. They were twins but each of them acted like the older sibling sometimes. "Here they come" Tengoku growled out as moments later his sister opened the back door and stepped out. Ten would wait for her to pass before reaching passed her. The completely drunk and surprised man didn't stand a chance. Suddenly Five had him by his shirt and yanked him to the ground hard. Letting the door swing closed behind the man before stepping forward and bringing his boot across the mans face. Hard. But he didn't continue beyond that. If the man wasn't unconscious Masaru surely had it handled. And if Tengoku went and continued the way he was. The man wasn't going to be of much help in a coma.
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:04 pm

Masaru would watch as Tsukiyo would draw an x on herself and then her brother, forming a handseal she touched her brothers neck. The symbols would glow and then fade, the woman would close her eyes and be silent for a minute or two before she said she found them. Her eyes opened and she went into more details of her plan, using her feminine charm to lure the target out. Masaru had to admit that her plan was not something he would have thought of, though falling victim to such a thing it had never occurred to him that someone could be so weak minded. Masaru would walk with Tengoku a few meters behind his sister on the approach to the bar the woman stated the men were in,  listening to Tengoku explain a bit more on how their mind link worked as well as the fact that he was a sensory type nin. "My daughter Amaya is a sensor as well though I don't think she had put much work into it and cannot really sense that far, but I have always viewed such abilities as asset. You must be a very good tracker."

Masaru would follow Tengoku into the alley and smile when the man stated that Tsukiyo had found the target, the anger in the man as he spoke made it apparent that whatever this Ryuoh was doing or saying was upsetting him. Masaru just hoped Tsukiyo had a better poker face on with the man, when Tengoku said they were headed this way Masaru instantly formed the ox, horse, tiger, dog handseals. However Tengoku was the one to strike first, grabbing the man and planting his foot in his face. Despite the fact that Tengoku managed to knock the man out, Masaru would still activate his "Binding Shackles Technique" creating steel shackles from the earth around the man and latching onto the man's wrist so that even if he woke he would not be able to move. "Let's get what information we can and get out of here before someone comes looking," Masaru stated as he turned to look at Tsukiyo as she stated she could get the information they needed.

Binding shackles (A-Rank custom) ~ Learned
    Tsukiyo Shinku
    Tsukiyo Shinku

Post by Tsukiyo Shinku Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:42 am

Tsukiyo didn't even need to watch, she simply stepped right by then two men before they ambushed the one following her, her eyes shut and a victorious smirk on her face--the woman watching from Tengoku's perspective instead of her own via the link between them. She'd turn around, her vibrant hot pink hues opening and watching as Masaru would use his technique to shackle the man, restraining him--even if it wasn't entirely needed, it was best to be safe. "Great job guys." she'd compliment the two of them, knelling down next to the unconcious man, and placing her hand onto his forehead, shutting her eyes.

Using Psycho Mind Transmission, she'd gather as much information as she could from the man's mind, sifting through the unimportant crap and mentally noting the important bits. Another smirk came to her face and she stood up, opening her eyes and glancing between Tengoku and Masaru. "We need to go to Tanzaku Town. There is a corrupt official there who is connected to all this...he'll have more information." she'd say. "Lets get out of here." she'd suggest, motioning for them to both follow her, as she'd move on to lead them out of the alley and away from all this.

[Possible exit?]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

Post by Tengoku Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Tengoku would watch quietly as a little bit of violence allowed him to sooth his anger issues. He would take a breath and watch as the man was bound by the earth and blinked. He had never really seen doton jutsu so fine and precise. His sister had always just created spikes and platforms from when he watched. So it was interesting to him to say the least. Still he would stand back and let the two work on gathering the information. He had done his part and now he was just back up in case anyone entered the alley. For now it didn't seem like that was the case. He could feel his sister searching through the others mind but toned it out a little like a conversation in the background. Two minds linked was a lot of information but three was confusing for the time being. Still he would know when she had located the information she was looking for. They needed to report it back to the village before they proceeded but chances were they would be sent out on the clean up. Tengoku would say as much to Masaru before leaving with his sister to collect their pay. Him of course signing over his share of the reward to his sister and preparing for the new mission ahead.

"Thank you again for your help sir....I um...Well we have to report in....but uh...when we get the new mission to deal with the uh...the ...the threat. We can meet you at the gate later today? Maybe?"

Exit thread 5 posts
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:02 am

Masaru would wait whole Tsukiyo did her thing to get the information they needed, luckily he did not have to wait long and a smile would form on his face when Tsukiyo revealed where they needed to go. Tengoku would speak about reporting their findings and then meeting at the gate later, this would work out for Masaru as it would give him time to settle some affairs before he left. "That will work for me, I will see you guys later today. I will take care of this trash from here," Masaru stated motioning to the unconscious man on the ground. Once the twins were gone, Masaru would pick the man up carrying him out to the center of the town. The man committed treason and while it was not viewed as severe as murder in the eyes of many, in Masaru's eyes it was worst and so he had a plan for this man. He was going to send a message to everyone within the village that acts such as the man's would not be tolerated and the punishment would be severe, this was not a message from the village but from the man himself. All criminals would soon bare his brand upon them, this man's branding would be public. Throwing him to the ground with a this before standing on top of him with a kunai in his hand, Masaru would carve the word "Traitor" into the man's forehead. "Now everyone will know what you are," Masaru whispered in the man's ear before he stood up and walked away.

{Exit}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:08 pm