Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Kouen Miyamoto

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Village : Sunagakure
    Clan : Hayami
    Discord Tag : Dread

Kouen Miyamoto Empty Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Name: Kouen Miyamoto
    Village: Sunagakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Hayami
    Bloodline: Swift Release
    Element(s): Wind
    Skill(s): Taijutsu

2 skill points towards stats, getting 1k EXP and unlocking Swift Release with the 1k EXP.

1650 to spend on stats.

265 Spendable EXP left, as I can't spend it towards anything else.

Stats

• Strength: D - 185, due to 25% cost as a Hayami
    • Constitution: D - 150
    • Stamina: D - 150
    • Speed: C++ - 450
    • Coordination: D - 150
    • Intelligence: D - 150
    • Perception: D - 150

Unique Abilities:

Gotta go Fast - Kouen can get an extra 1 tier to his Speed, allowing him to go even faster but at the cost of a 1 tier deduction in coordination, while he can be faster in movement, he can't be as fast in physical attacks.

Appearance: At 5'8" Kouen is shorter of stature than the majority of his associates, furthermore his physique is also not particularly remarkable, muscle definition subtle. Then again, Kouen trained to be both agile and dexterous on his feet, not to be one of the brawny sorts. His complexion is more eye-catching than his gait, sun-kissed and smooth. His hair, wavy and worn slightly overgrown, is the hue of golden wheat, complimenting his equally as golden eyes - however, its true hue is pale silver. Kouen makes a habit of dyeing it. He also doesn't shave as often as he should, stubble dusting his angular chin.

History: A one-night stand is what resulted in the birth of Kouen, his mother, a commoner, his father, one of high status. His father had promised her that he did indeed love her, but his clan would look down on their pairing, especially in his position, so his mother reluctantly agreed to a long-distance relationship. She beared Kouen with the support from her side of the family.

As he grew up, he was discovered to be born with Swift Release, where the kekkei genkai ran strong in him. He inherited the silver hair of his father, but the golden eyes of his mother. He never saw his father and over the years, letters that were sent by him became distant, where a few weeks later, it was found that his father had been married to someone else, an official pairing in the eyes of his clan. He had completely ignored that Kouen and his mother ever existed and any further attempts of contact from his mother were outright ignored.

A yearning to be like his father, a member of the proud Hayami clan soon turned to hate. Before he started going to the academy, he dyed his hair blonde so the connection couldn't be made, he scored averagely in the written exams but his physical performance, specifically in speed was above average and some of the instructors compared it to the Hayami Clan, to which he quickly denied any connection between them and himself. Although his real name is Kouen Hayami, he goes by his mother's last name, Kouen Miyamoto.

He plans to one day join the Hayami Clan officially, and in order to accept someone of his status, he believes that he has to outdo some of their current members and his goal is to become the fastest shinobi alive. Towards this goal, he hopes to make something of himself with reputable renown, to one day knock on the front door of the Hayami Clan district and reveal who his Hayami heritage, with no choice but to accept him.

Personality: One of the more notable traits that can be described of Kouen is his pride to be the fastest person alive, he knows he isn't the fastest at the moment, but his primary goal is to reach that status and work towards it. Similarly, he also prides on his own speed, often having a hit to his pride if someone proves to be faster than him, especially if they are apart of the Hayami Clan.

Aside from his goal, he's considered to be hardworking, saying as much as he needs to, and usually calm and collected when making his decisions. The only thing that irritates him are people who disrespect their family connections, as throughout his life, his mother had raised him to be the man he is today and is of the belief that he owes everything to her. Although hypocritical, he has no respect for his father at all, having an abnormal hatred for the man who refused to acknowledge that he even existed which is why he generally tries to avoid the Hayami Clan. It's why he's motivated to outdo them, to be so fast in his progress that they're behind him, and not ahead of him.

As long as anybody isn't apart of the Hayami Clan, he can generally get along with anybody.

Roleplay Sample: I am the owner, I hereby decree that I do not have to do a roleplay sample. Ha. (In all seriousness, I already have four other characters and this is a Genin, don't think I have to prove my RP'ing capability here.)
    Kensai
    Kensai

Village : Minor Nation
    Clan : A-Class Clanless
    Discord Tag : kensai#2709

Kouen Miyamoto Empty Re: Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kensai Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Kouen Miyamoto wrote:Name: Kouen Miyamoto
    Village: Sunagakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Hayami
    Bloodline: Swift Release
    Element(s): Wind
    Skill(s): Taijutsu

2 skill points towards stats, getting 1k EXP and unlocking Swift Release with the 1k EXP.

1650 to spend on stats.

265 Spendable EXP left, as I can't spend it towards anything else.

Stats

• Strength: D - 185, due to 25% cost as a Hayami
    • Constitution: D - 150
    • Stamina: D - 150
    • Speed: C++ - 450
    • Coordination: D - 150
    • Intelligence: D - 150
    • Perception: D - 150

Unique Abilities:

Gotta go Fast - Kouen can get an extra 1 tier to his Speed, allowing him to go even faster but at the cost of a 1 tier deduction in coordination, while he can be faster in movement, he can't be as fast in physical attacks.

Appearance: At 5'8" Kouen is shorter of stature than the majority of his associates, furthermore his physique is also not particularly remarkable, muscle definition subtle. Then again, Kouen trained to be both agile and dexterous on his feet, not to be one of the brawny sorts. His complexion is more eye-catching than his gait, sun-kissed and smooth. His hair, wavy and worn slightly overgrown, is the hue of golden wheat, complimenting his equally as golden eyes - however, its true hue is pale silver. Kouen makes a habit of dyeing it. He also doesn't shave as often as he should, stubble dusting his angular chin.

History: A one-night stand is what resulted in the birth of Kouen, his mother, a commoner, his father, one of high status. His father had promised her that he did indeed love her, but his clan would look down on their pairing, especially in his position, so his mother reluctantly agreed to a long-distance relationship. She beared Kouen with the support from her side of the family.

As he grew up, he was discovered to be born with Swift Release, where the kekkei genkai ran strong in him. He inherited the silver hair of his father, but the golden eyes of his mother. He never saw his father and over the years, letters that were sent by him became distant, where a few weeks later, it was found that his father had been married to someone else, an official pairing in the eyes of his clan. He had completely ignored that Kouen and his mother ever existed and any further attempts of contact from his mother were outright ignored.

A yearning to be like his father, a member of the proud Hayami clan soon turned to hate. Before he started going to the academy, he dyed his hair blonde so the connection couldn't be made, he scored averagely in the written exams but his physical performance, specifically in speed was above average and some of the instructors compared it to the Hayami Clan, to which he quickly denied any connection between them and himself. Although his real name is Kouen Hayami, he goes by his mother's last name, Kouen Miyamoto.

He plans to one day join the Hayami Clan officially, and in order to accept someone of his status, he believes that he has to outdo some of their current members and his goal is to become the fastest shinobi alive. Towards this goal, he hopes to make something of himself with reputable renown, to one day knock on the front door of the Hayami Clan district and reveal who his Hayami heritage, with no choice but to accept him.

Personality: One of the more notable traits that can be described of Kouen is his pride to be the fastest person alive, he knows he isn't the fastest at the moment, but his primary goal is to reach that status and work towards it. Similarly, he also prides on his own speed, often having a hit to his pride if someone proves to be faster than him, especially if they are apart of the Hayami Clan.

Aside from his goal, he's considered to be hardworking, saying as much as he needs to, and usually calm and collected when making his decisions. The only thing that irritates him are people who disrespect their family connections, as throughout his life, his mother had raised him to be the man he is today and is of the belief that he owes everything to her. Although hypocritical, he has no respect for his father at all, having an abnormal hatred for the man who refused to acknowledge that he even existed which is why he generally tries to avoid the Hayami Clan. It's why he's motivated to outdo them, to be so fast in his progress that they're behind him, and not ahead of him.

As long as anybody isn't apart of the Hayami Clan, he can generally get along with anybody.

Roleplay Sample: I am the owner, I hereby decree that I do not have to do a roleplay sample. Ha. (In all seriousness, I already have four other characters and this is a Genin, don't think I have to prove my RP'ing capability here.)

Kouen Miyamoto 5Az0H3F

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:08 pm