Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

3 posters

Guard Doodi? Continuation

Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Guard Doodi? Continuation Empty Guard Doodi? Continuation

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Link to previous Time - https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t3602-guard-duty-kazan-fushi-and-haruko

Experience gained so far -
    Kazan - 2 × 20 = 40
    Fushi - 1 × 20 = 20
    Haruko - 2 × 20 = 40

Fushi starts the next posting round(no yeah let's do the wc of three in one when I'm out here trying to grind to X rank smh):
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Guard Doodi? Continuation Empty Re: Guard Doodi? Continuation

Post by Jess the Plague Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:52 pm

Fushidarana would bust her gut laughing when she heard the name of the squadron she was assigned to. Though in this case it was more of a trio, semantics aside it seemed ae though she was paired with two silent leaning individuals. This coukd make the next full day a living hell of boredom if the Uzumaki was not careful. Standing almost at six and a half feet Fushi enjoyed being able to stare above the crowd so it was with a heavy heart that the ninja would watch the crowd disperse as they were all asigned.

"So are you two ultra chad alphas?" Looking at the other two ninja after the three had walked closer together with a cheshire smile and playful mirth dancing in her blue eyes. While she was uncertain of how 'chad' her partners were, the younger ninja was hoping some conversation could be created. To this end the female would ask a few serious questions in order to plan some form of strategy with her barely functional brain, "So as we are all in the same village and know each others names, what are your skills? I am versed in Bukijutsu though I mainly use improvized weapons, and I also use Doton Ninjutsu effectively. I have a genetic predisposirion to my clan's healing nature though I lack the chakra specialty to heal others. As such I do not mind taking point in the event of a conflict, I can probanly heal faster than you guys so it's fine if I get roughed up." 

Sometimes it was foolish to lay oneself on the line like that but Fushi felt her vagueness saved the key Information while also providing enough intel for the others to assess and form strategies of their own. It would be much better to not go into a potential combat situation blind in the opinion of the nobel lady.

(Short post, site is acting up on mobile see kiri chat for details)
    Kazan
    Kazan

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Tatsuda

Post by Kazan Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:42 am

As the rest of the people present began to pair up, Kazan and most of those present would take notice of the one laughing. Was someone not taking this mission seriously. Those eyes scanned over the crowd, noticing that the persona laughing was one of the few people who was standing alone, as if waiting for thier partner..

Oh no. Was the persona who laughed one of his partners for the mission?. Fuck. As it became clear to him that this persona was waiting for him, they would speak to him -- and seemingly, the third person of thier trio.

"So are you two ultra chad alphas?" Those eyes would look the speaker up and down. To him, this child – woman, perhaps – was a strange sight. Was her state of dress really appropriate for ninja work? Kazan could not say much, as he was wearing strange clothing for the location; anyone other than him would possibly be cold, given how much skin he was showing off himself.

"So as we are all in the same village and know each others names, what are your skills? I am versed in Bukijutsu though I mainly use improvized weapons, and I also use Doton Ninjutsu effectively. I have a genetic predisposirion to my clan's healing nature though I lack the chakra specialty to heal others. As such I do not mind taking point in the event of a conflict, I can probanly heal faster than you guys so it's fine if I get roughed up."

Kazan nodded to the explanation, taking into consideration before speaking. "I too am well versed in Doton style, as well as Katon. As far as my family goes, I can use Lava style pretty well. I suppose I'm good for control, forcing people to take certain routes or trapping them. I also know a bit of fuinjutsu, if it helps." The male offered a sight shrug as he finished speaking. He was confident in his skills, and yet, he was not one to be cocky or arrogant when explaining to others what he could do.

But with his skill set stated, it left him wondering what the third person of thier party could bring to the table...
    Haruko Kaguya
    Haruko Kaguya

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Kaguya/Yuki
    Discord Tag : Jacobi

Post by Haruko Kaguya Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Haruko found herself paired up with an overly tall Uzumaki and the man who'd arrived before her. She knew their names, but not much else...although the laugh drawing everyone's attention towards Fushi gave Haruko a hint of an idea about what kind of personality this towering person had. The three of them grouped together, Fushi seemed to wanna break the ice--although her question only raised an eyebrow from Haruko. 'Chad'? What the hell is a 'Chad'? Such a name sounded foreign to her.

Fushi would go on to explain her own set of skills, breaking it down for them. This seemed odd to Haruko, her staying quiet as she listened. Kazan wasn't to far behind, the red eye'd male speaking up of his abilities too...Fire, Lava, self Healing, Earth....All these skills she didn't have. Haruko had no elements...but she did have one thing. Bones. Well, fair enough, they too had bones...but they couldn't control their like she could. Haruko sighed silently before going ahead and speaking up, her voice hushed, meek almost.

"I om...I am pretty good with swords and a bow..." is all she'd offer, sounding pretty limited compared to the other two. This might even bring on some confusion from them, she mentioned weapons--yet carried none with her. No swords...no bow. But...she could make them. She wouldn't say it, besides--someone else had--but she was a Kaguya after all. She'd pull her hand up and extend a handle of bone from her palm, before pulling it out with her other hand. This would be a sword made of the famed Kaguya bone, and gave a good idea of what Haruko might have been able to do.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:23 pm

Well they might not have gotten her first joke that well but by golly it was gonna be a fun twenty four hours even if Fushi had to wrangle it down like a dying cow that refuses to get a mercy killing before being turned into delicious beef. The Uzumaki reaaaally should have eaten before this mission but she would be fine right? It wasn't like she had an infamy about her hanger or anything...wait she did. Oh no, if only Fushidarana had the foreknowledge but alas she has her ear pods in and cannot hear meta information.

The twenty two year old woman who stood at six foot five inches would listen intently as the two listed their skills. "Yes Kazan, I expect your lava to be quite toasty should we need it." the genin would nod to her compatriot with a warm smile upon her face that showed a genuine excitement to work together, a feeling she shared for the Kaguya girl as well. "Haruko dear, you sell yourself short and you also need to speak up? How are you ever going to get a man if you are just a meek mouse all day? Or woman, not judging just saying one of these days you'll need to speak up or else I won't hear your warning and I'll get decapitated and my corpse will spew blood everywhere, is that what you want? And put that thing away before you scare off the children, there ain't no bandits or enemy ninja around ya doober" all these reprimands would be delivered in a warm tone. Even if her companions insisted on being quite Fushidarana Uzumaki would refuse to.

Soon they would be expected to disperse to their location however and so with a wave she began to head towards the direction indicated for them to patrol on that day before at the briefing under which their commanding officer had went over which groups went where before assigning everyone to one. It would be westward and quite a bit away but it was a good enough place, not just complete beach and sand with the sea stretching outward as walls near a sea may be in other places.

- / - CHAKRA
    Note: ???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:24 pm