Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Chemicals

Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Chemicals Empty Chemicals

Post by Jess the Plague Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Jess the Plague wrote:Name: Spores for the Broken (Poison)
    Price: 50k
    Symptoms: A sense of euphoria, arrogance, elation and narcissism accompany the effects of this drug when ingested in any sort of way.
    Effects: Drops Intelligence by 6 advantages.
    Drawbacks: Drops Constitution by 2 advantages.
    Countdown: 4 Posts
    Duration: 10 Posts
    Cooldown: 8 Posts
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Spores of the Friendly
    Symptoms: Sharpens the User's focus but unfortunately dulls their physical reactions accompanying a sense of determination.
    Effects: Boosts Perception 6 Advantages.
    Drawbacks: Drops Coordination 2 Advantages
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Spores of Locking (Posion)
    Symptoms: The user will feel an intense sense of dread and an increase of physical sensations and sensitivity.
    Effects: Temporary Paralysis
    Drawbacks: Drops Constitution 2 Advantages
    *Yields 3 dosages

As there is no description I clarified which are poisons in spirit of the Drugs as Poisons rules. I also wish to clarify these are powder substances which can be put in pill form.

Name: Jess' Generic Anti-Poison
    Price: 65,000
    Application: Rub
    Effects: This chemical balm counteracts the effect of poisons B rank and below.
    Duration: 3 Posts
    Cooldown: 6 Posts
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Bone Setting Balm
    Price: 70,000
    Effects: Heals broken bones upon application and sets them correctly as well.
    Duration: 1 Post
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Benevolent Brain Balm
    Effects: Upon application to the scalp the target will have psychological damage repaired to an A rank degree.
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Greek Fire
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 1,000 Ryo per Liter
    Form: Viscous Liquid
    Application: Slight Impact
    Description: It is made of chemicals that allow it to burn upon water and furthermore be spread by water. It costs the target much like oil but is much thicker and harder to get off and is highly volatile. For example if thrown upon to someone the fires will erupt as the liquid clings and melts into the substance.
    Effects: It sticks to and burns things until oxygen is completely removed which will snuff the flames until oxygen is reintroduced. The substance itself requires more than a hard scrubbing to remove as it begins to instantly merge/dissolve on a cellular level.
    Quantity: Liters

Name: Beefy Burger
    Food or Drink?: Food
    Price: 75k
    Countdown: 3 Posts
    Duration: 15 Posts
    Description: Served upon a flat top toasted white bun, the Beefy Burger features half a pound of pure beef shipped in from locations unknown with a spicey aftertaste. The burger is topped with a house chipotle blend and melted pepper Jack cheese. Served with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles on the side, this burger does not include fries on the menu price.
    Effects: 2 Advantages to Constitution

Jess the Plague wrote:Name: Muscle Contraction and Spasming Solidus
    State: Solid
    Price: 70k
    Symptoms: A sharp increase of body heat on the neck and lower parts of the skull brought about by an increase of blood to the area in preparation of what os about to occur.
    Effects: The muscles of the neck, shoulder, and upper torso violently contract as of to asphyxiate the victim but then relax and contract again in such a sequence that the upper body of the victim will be jerked around like a rat in a dogs mouth giving whiplash within the first post and increasing damage and motion, the victim will have their brain rattled and damaged with accordance to how long they are affected by the poison resulting in severe brain damage if not cured by the end of the duration. In the duration they will have two tiers debuff to coordination. If not healed they lose one tier of Intelliiigence.
    Countdown: 2
    Duration: 6
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Softening Scourge
    State: Solid
    Price: 70k
    Symptoms: The victims skin will feel softer.
    Effects: The victim loses one tier in constitution if they are not treated within the duration.
    Countdown: 2
    Duration: Permanent
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Petrification Powder
    Item Rank: D
    Price: 5,000 ryo per pound of Powder
    Form:  Powder
    Application: N/A
    Description: A chemical mix that replicates a preserving act of nature.
    Effects: Petrifies bones within the day. Cannot affect bones of the living, and ensures that bones do not rot like they would naturally if left alone. This does not increase the hardness of the bone unless the hardness is less than D rank.
    Quantity: 1

Name:Mindstartr
    Price: 40k
    Application: Spray
    Effects: : the chemicals in this gaseous combination of elements replicates the effects of inflicting pain as well as causing the targets brain to cycle foreign chakra out. Breaks those within its radius from Genjutsu its rank and below. This follows the rules of Genjutsu Kai.
    Duration: -
    Cooldown: 2
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Improved Blending Powder
    Price: 60k ryo
    Symptoms: Nothing
    Effects: Mimics the chameleon technique.
    Drawbacks: This renders the user completely invisible for the duration or until they attack a person, it will remain if they dodge however.
    Countdown: 4
    Duration: 10
    Cooldown: 8
    *Yields 3 dosages

Last edited by Jess the Plague on Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kara
    Kara

Village : Sunagakure
    Discord Tag : Beckon#9188

Chemicals Empty Re: Chemicals

Post by Kara Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Jess the Plague wrote:

Symptoms: Sharpens the User's focus but unfortunately dulls their physical reactions accompanying a sense of determination.
    *Yields 3 dosages

Description: Served upon a flat top toasted white bun, the Beefy Burger features half a pound of pure beef shipped in from locations unknown with a spicey aftertaste. The burger is topped with a house chipotle blend and melted pepper Jack cheese. Served with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles on the side, this burger does not include fries on the menu price.

Spores of the Friendly and Beefy Burger are ~Approved

Spores for the Broken (Poison)
    *If this is a poison, please use the Poison Guidelines (Include the State, drop the drawback and cooldown)

Spores of the Locking (Poison)
    *If this is a poison, please use the Poison Guidelines (Include the State, drop the drawback and cooldown)

Jess’ Generic Anti-Poison
    This is fine, but I would like the price set at 75k (it is max effectiveness and min cooldown)

Bone Setting Balm
    *Please set price to 75k (it is max effectiveness and min cooldown)

Benevolent Brain Balm
    *Please set price to 75k (it is max effectiveness and min cooldown)

Greek Fire
    *Did you mean ‘coats the target’?
    *Under Application please include that it requires a fire source for it to work.
    *If you could change the amount to 1 gallon (unit) per craft at 5000 ryo that would work fine.

Muscle Contraction and Apasming Solidus, Softening Scourge
    *Why is there a different rank listed for both of these?

Petrification
    *There currently are no E Rank chems, I’m not too sure what you wanted to do with this one.

Mindstart Spray
    *I think this would work better as a medicine or perhaps drug.
    *I would like this to indicate dose per person
    *At one dose per craft I would set the price at 15,000 ryo

Improved Blending Powder
    *This still needs a drawback, being able to attack without losing the Chameleon effect even at an increased rank is a bit much. S-Rank drugs are able to provide total invisibility even while attacking or being attacked, so you could change the drawbacks, rank and price to S Rank.
    *Please change the price to 50,000 ryo if it remains at A Rank
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Bleh all my approved stuff needs reworks.

You guys should just make a canon library for Chemistry.

I'll probably work on fixing this later
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:30 pm

https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t3510-the-spice-must-flow

This makes me feel targeted even if you have new standards for rules. I'm sure I'm being emotional thanks to estrogen but if I dont say nothing I'll actually get upset about it and I like it here and I like you guys so imma share how I feel even IF it is silly cause i might suck at expressing my emotions but I'm working on it so uh yeah if I could get explained why my already approved stuff got unapproved when it was on the old site and discussed by staff already. 

Why cant napalm be napalm for example? Why does it magically need a fire source? Imagine if I was a staff on site and I told you katon jutsu needs a fire source. Its B rank doing B rank fire and it's a smaller volume than a fireball by far. Balance is important, I get it but I also feel like all of this stuff is less OP than the C rank library earth jutsus I have on Fushi. Maybe I'm just crazy, it's highly possible but that one broke me. What's the point of a chemical compound if i cant use irl chemistry and have to work on nerfing it. If I reg bleach and I reg ammonia do I need to reg an item to mix the two? If so why? Ninjutsu stuff of equal rank are objectively better than what I put down for it imo.

I'm really just trying to get the power scaling down here and it hurts when everyone's planning out crazy limited registered stuff and I can't have napalm as a B rank that just burns at B rank. Like it has to follow damage rules, if it did what it does irl I'd understand but its literally sticky B rank fire you can put out by wrapping up in a blanket let alone wind or earth jutsu of even D rank. Do I have to chill in the discord two months to have anything that would put me on an even playing field with someone who's playing say an Uzumaki? 

This is my social character so ultimately I'm not going to care. Nerf away all you want cause you're just nerfing Kiri at that point. What I do care about is knowing I wont wake up one day to have my stuff unapproved yet again. So heres the link I'm ending my rant, sorry to those of you who read this.
    Kara
    Kara

Post by Kara Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Jess the Plague wrote:Name: Spores for the Broken (Poison)
    Symptoms: A sense of euphoria, arrogance, elation and narcissism accompany the effects of this drug when ingested in any sort of way.
    Effects: Drops Intelligence by 6 advantages.
    Drawbacks: Drops Constitution by 2 advantages.
    *Yields 3 dosages

*Yields 3 dosages

Name: Spores of Locking (Posion)
    Symptoms: The user will feel an intense sense of dread and an increase of physical sensations and sensitivity.
    Effects: Temporary Paralysis
    Drawbacks: Drops Constitution 2 Advantages
    *Yields 3 dosages

As there is no description I clarified which are poisons in spirit of the Drugs as Poisons rules. I also wish to clarify these are powder substances which can be put in pill form.

Name: Jess' Generic Anti-Poison
    Price: 65,000
    Effects: This chemical balm counteracts the effect of poisons B rank and below.
    Duration: 3 Posts
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Bone Setting Balm
    Effects: Heals broken bones upon application and sets them correctly as well.
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Benevolent Brain Balm
    Effects: Upon application to the scalp the target will have psychological damage repaired to an A rank degree.
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Greek Fire
    Item Rank: B
    Price: I honestly dont know
    Form: Viscous Liquid
    Application: Slight Impact
    Description: It is made of chemicals that allow it to burn upon water and furthermore be spread by water. It costs the target much like oil but is much thicker and harder to get off and is highly volatile. For example if thrown upon to someone the fires will erupt as the liquid clings and melts into the substance.
    Effects: It sticks to and burns things until oxygen is completely removed which will snuff the flames until oxygen is reintroduced. The substance itself requires more than a hard scrubbing to remove as it begins to instantly merge/dissolve on a cellular level.
    Quantity: 50 Gallons

~Approved

Alright, sorry about that did not realize some of these were already approved. In the future please provide links for already approved things. (That way I won't make a mess of things.)

The notes for The last 5 however still stand.

Muscle Contraction and Apasming Solidus, Softening Scourge
    *Why is there a different rank listed for both of these?

Petrification
    *There currently are no E Rank chems, I’m not too sure what you wanted to do with this one.

Mindstart Spray
    *I think this would work better as a medicine or perhaps drug.
    *I would like this to indicate dose per person
    *At one dose per craft I would set the price at 15,000 ryo

Improved Blending Powder
    *This still needs a drawback, being able to attack without losing the Chameleon effect even at an increased rank is a bit much. S-Rank drugs are able to provide total invisibility even while attacking or being attacked, so you could change the drawbacks, rank and price to S Rank.
    *Please change the price to 50,000 ryo if it remains at A Rank
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:02 pm

Its all good, Nyg modding my stuff messed most of it up and like i honestly dont mind taking time if we rework EVERYTHING. Balance is important.

Ill update the rest wjth your suggestions or something akin and then repost in the discord. I jusst wanna send this reply out sooner than later.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Muscle Contraction and Apasming Solidus, Softening Scourge *Why is there a different rank listed for both of these? 
    - Solids are one rank higher in effect, should I not list that as a reminder? 

Petrification 
     - Perserve Kaguya Bones specifically, Xur and Kas both asked me to make it so I unno exactly why they want it. 

Mindstart Spray
     *I think this would work better as a medicine or perhaps drug. *I would like this to indicate dose per person *At one dose per craft I would set the price at 15,000 ryo 

-So set it to a drug, a dose per target and the price. Can and will do once we work out the rest. 

Improved Blending Powder *This still needs a drawback, being able to attack without losing the Chameleon effect even at an increased rank is a bit much. S-Rank drugs are able to provide total invisibility even while attacking or being attacked, so you could change the drawbacks, rank and price to S Rank. *Please change the price to 50,000 ryo if it remains at A Rank 
    -Drawback being no attacking work? Cause as long as they can dodge idc really, I dont want it to be offensive so if I can be meta and say no attacking I'd love it.
    Kara
    Kara

Post by Kara Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Listing the higher rank in brackets is a bit confusing. You can just drop the bracketed one.

Petrification
    *Maybe leave this one until it's better worked out then?

Mind Start Spray
    *Go ahead and list any ones that have adhered to my suggestions and we can work on getting those approved. I don't want you to have to wait for too long.

Improved Blending Powder
    *What you're asking for already exists as an S-Rank drug. An S-Rank drug can provide total invisibility with a drawback of either attacking or being attacked removing that invisibility. You can increase the rank or get rid of the invisibility. If you increase it to S-Rank you can use those advantages and drawbacks, otherwise it still needs a drawback for A Rank.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:44 pm

Edited ^.^ now we can get ball rolling for fun times.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm

Name: Eel Leather
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: B
    Price: 2,000 ryo
    Form: Solid
    Application: N/A
    Description: Eel Leather is a specially treated leather which results in a slate gray color.
    Effects: Eel Leather, in addition to its increased durability (B-rank Hardness), negates Lightning Release technique and their effects C-rank and below
    Quantity: 1 Unit

Yeah im breaking the rules but Mizukagesama needed this two weeks ago so at least approbe thib pleab.
    Kara
    Kara

Post by Kara Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:49 pm

Muscle Contraction and Spasming Solidus
    *This reads like it does permanent damage to a stat, please fix this - I want it clearly stated what it does. The fluff is fine, but if it debuffs or permanently damages this needs to be clear.

Softening Scourge
    *Please add ‘Permanent’ to the duration (in addition to the countdown)
    *This could use a better explanation

Petrification Powder
    *Change the Quantity to 1 unit
    *You can take the explanation of how much it takes for one adults skeleton and put it in the effects.
    *Change the Price to 5000 ryo.

Mindstart Spray
    *I would still like this listed as a drug, or medicine - a compound doesn’t make sense.

Improved Blending Powder
    *Please list the appropriate drawbacks - I see you have them sort of mixed in with the Effects.
    *For reference; the ‘Chameleon’ effect is supposed to mimic the Transparent Escape Technique (found in the B-Rank Non-Elemental Library)

Eel Leather
    *I like the idea - Negating an entire element's use - even if it’s just for C-Rank and below seems way too powerful for a compound.
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:18 pm

Fixed

For Eel leather can i reduce all lightning element jutsu by one tier then?
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Post by Jess the Plague Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:58 am

On this and the other site its been a month.

Ive been here for so long and only been able to make 2 batches.

I cant use library chemicals.

Dragging your feet has really just gimped me so hard its ridiculous....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:23 pm