Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Mission: Swords, Ropes And Panties

Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Mission: Swords, Ropes And Panties Empty Mission: Swords, Ropes And Panties

Post by Mort Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:58 am

Mission Name: Swords, Ropes And Panties.
    Mission Type: Rescue
    Mission Rank: C-Rank
    Mission Goal: Retrieve the women and return them back to the brothel unharmed and alive.
    Take criminals into custody.
    Description: The Client is an owner of a Pink House (Pleasure house), requesting Shinobi to retrieve his " pink young employees" from a rival Pink House who with the help of Yakuza have stolen the clients workers.
    Retrieve them and take the criminals into custody for questioning, nobody must die.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

Finally! A mission where he could have some possible action! While he wasn't allowed to kill due to the higher ups wanting to question them, it had been a while since he was given a mission that peaked his interest like this one. He had waited until some more girls had been taken so that he could catch the Yakuza while they were still in the Pink House, making his job a lot easier.

Opening up one of the windows and jumping through, he was pleased to find the Yakuza in the room that he had assumed they'd be in thanks to his deductive reasoning. Tossing on a rural accent, he'd have some fun with this. "A'righty folks, so I'm going to make this nice and easy for all of y'all. Either you hand over the girls you took to me and come quietly, or I get to see just how long it takes a person to get knocked out with my good friend the wooden Bokken. Whaddaya say?"

They took the latter option, the one he was hoping for. Entering the disturbance stance he'd make his way around the room, striking each of them in ways to knock them out without doing any vital harm to their bodies. Some took a few whacks more then he had assumed, but by the end of it all, they were down. Pulling out some rope he'd tie them up like the cattle they had tried to make the girls into, and once he had tied up the last Yakuza member in the room, he'd make a clone and have them make their way around the pink house to find each girl that was on the list and making sure that she was okay. While the clone was going around gathering the girls, he'd be taking the Yakuza outside to bring to the nearest on-duty shinobi that was there to help bring in the criminals back for interrogation. After an hour or so, the Yakuza were routed and the girls brought back to their original workplace, with another shinobi there to make sure their mental health was okay to continue working.

All in all, an easy day for an easy mission that he quite enjoyed.

{Exit}

185/185 CP
    Disturbance; -10 CP
    Shadow Clone; 1/2 CP
    Main: 87.5/185 CP
    Clone: 87.5/185 CP

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:06 pm