Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Eat my Shorts

Hiroji Senju
    Hiroji Senju

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Senju
    Discord Tag : Dread

Eat my Shorts Empty Eat my Shorts

Post by Hiroji Senju Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:14 am

Hiroji wasn't quite satisfied with his revenge in the training grounds, embarrassing his sensei right in-front of her students. All though she kept that stoic face of hers, he knew that she was internally fuming. If only she reacted in a more funny way, Hiroji might be the more lenient type. It's unfortunate for her that Hiroji doesn't pass up a good challenge, the first thought came of egging her house but knowing how her petty punishments went, he would have to end up cleaning it. He couldn't think of anything solid to do, and instead, decided that winging it up on the spot would be the next best thing.

His plans were slightly in disarray when he realised he didn't know where she lived, that is, until he used his brain and looked at the "Return to Sender" section of the letter that she sent him. It had her address on it, clear as day. Hiroji dressed up in his usual getup, headband covering his forehead, blue jacket with white fur on top, fishnet shirt, white shorts and blue sandals. It was the typical appearance that Hiroji always went with.

On a free day, he decided to go and visit her. He had hoped to mess with her somehow, but every action that he thought of doing would easily backfire on him. He had to play it smart, play it such a way that she physically and mentally can't punish him for it. He had to learn about his enemy of a sensei and to do that, he decided to do the one damning thing that no one would expect of Hiroji; he would actually be nice.

It didn't take long for him to get from the Senju District to her house. With a solid three knocks to her door, his hands were clasped in-front of him, like a hopeful youth. As soon as she would open the door, he'd quickly state his attention. "Sensei, allow me to explain my actions at the training grounds." he gave it enough of a serious tone that she'd have to take him seriously.
    Luna Yamamoto
    Luna Yamamoto
    Admin

Clan : Clanless

Eat my Shorts Empty Re: Eat my Shorts

Post by Luna Yamamoto Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:13 am

Eat my Shorts E82

Luna lived for the simple pleasures in life, having fairly humble needs. She did not desire wealthy, glory, or popularity. So there would be no surprise that Luna would indulge in said pleasures during her days off, which were set just like her work schedule in her rather cozy lifestyle. Luna lived in a small house among other residents, her house having no special features that would distinguish it from the others on her block, aside from a rather lively garden she maintains in the front. Primarily just flowers, though within the batch she grows some tea leaves for personal consumption. Though the garden was high quality, the size of it was fairly modest like the rest of her living expenses. The backyard was surrounded by flagstone walls, being the only personal modification she had requested over the years since she lived there. The reason was simple: her backyard was her personal paradise.

The backyard was sparsely vegetated. Aside from a couple small trees, some hedges and flowers patches, and a groomed lawn, there were plenty of space for activity. A cheap, four-ringed inflatable pool sat at the center of the lawn with a long green hose resting within its waters. The pool was filled prior to Luna getting comfortable. She laid on a foldable lawn chair dressed in a simple black two-piece swimsuit. She wore a large pair of amber-tinted sun glasses and held a cocktail glass filled with a cocktail mix taking on a blue color. The Land of Fire would start seeing warmer temperatures this time of year, and Luna was not shy to be one of the first people to enjoy it. She was in the privacy of her backyard, after all, and was certainly not expecting any company. And it sure beat the hassle of traveling to do what could easily be had in her own yard.

So when Luna heard a set of knocks at her front door her attention was immediately peaked. Company? Luna didn't have many friends, nor did she order anything. She expected it to be a solicitor, whoever they were. As much as she dreaded having to get up, she felt the need to respond to whoever was knocking by the off chance she was being activated for an important mission. Taking off her shades she collapsed them and hung them from the strap connecting both bra cups on her bikini. She'd slung her legs over, grab the white towel her head was resting on, and toss it over her body hugging it like a cloak as she slid open the glass door leading to her backyard and stepped into her house. Hiroji would easily be able to hear this transition as the sliding door shut and the heavy footsteps of Luna would gradually become louder as she approached the front door.

Luna unlocked her door before opening it with slight caution. She's open it halfway, which was more than enough for her to get enough a full view of Hiroji, and Hiroji of her. Her cheeks reddened, Luna immediately putting more of herself behind the door for cover. Hiroji? What the Hell is he doing here? It didn't take Luna might time at all to figure out the method he used to track her location. The return address... Though despite her regrets, there was at least a kind redeeming spirit the boy had. Hiroji immediately excused his presence there by address his previous bad behavior. Luna had planned to speak to Hiroji's clan leader about his behavior recently to try and find a reason and possibly a solution as to why he was acting so ill-tempered. Though, she found it quite odd as to why he would go through the lengths of tracking her down at her personal address rather than pulling her aside in their next training session. Guilt was a powerful motivator for some, she had to admit.

She slowly uncovered herself from the door to not give such a frightened look as she was willing to hear the redemption he had planned. A small clearing of the throat Luna would speak how she normally would: direct and professional. "Ah yes, your misbehavior? Go on..."
    Hiroji Senju
    Hiroji Senju

Clan : Senju
    Discord Tag : Dread

Post by Hiroji Senju Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:37 am

His eyes went to a certain place before his eyes rocked back up to hers. He didn't know what she was doing but it was evident to him that she hadn't planned on being interrupted. "Well... regarding my actions..." he started, luring her into a false idea that he'd apologise. "I did nothing wrong. I told you what I had expected out of you as a sensei, and you thought it was funny to try and make me say that embarrassing speech to my teammates, and to wear my clothes backwards." with his pride being his top trait, he saw almost no flaw in his way of logic. He had high standards and he felt no need to apologise for that, or to pay for how he treats others for them.

"Respect is earned, not given as they say. If you try to make me do anything like that again, I'll raise word with my father." he said that as if the mention of his father was supposed to mean something, but the threat was there; be better, lean towards his way more often. "So, what do you have to say to that, sensei?" he said that last part with a sass. He crossed his arms, that devilish smirk arose on his face, just like one he had during the training where he had smeared Luna's name at the beginning of the training.

All though everything he just said was how he felt, he said that to find a reaction, a crack in her defence. When he did his speech back in the training she hadn't given him any sort of reaction, and he hoped for a more entertaining one this time around.
    Luna Yamamoto
    Luna Yamamoto
    Admin

Clan : Clanless

Post by Luna Yamamoto Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:32 am

All hopes Luna had for Hiroji were crushed yet again the moment the tone of his voice shifted. He let his behavior slide in front of his teammates, though it seemed he didn't have enough time to bring up her concerns to his clan head. The boy was a brat and had every intent on rubbing it in. Now was the time to make the change she wanted to see. The door swung open, Luna standing now in full view no longer cowering behind the door. She had both hands on her hips and eyes furrowed with great fury as the boy continued to dig himself deeper in his grave. The bit of sass he had at the end was the final pushing point. In a deft movement she grabbed her towel and lashed it sideways like a whip. With speed and dexterity the cloth would attempt to bind Hiroji, wrapping his face tightly like a mummy, before he would be yanked into her home with a burly tug sparing no expense. And just like that, Luna kicked her door shut and nobody was none the wiser- Hiroji had been abducted.

Should he fall victim to her attempts to kidnap him, Hiroji would end up on the floor as the pull she used to haul him towards her was redirected to the ground letting his body fall with a thud. She held the towel strongly in her hands, and as long as she had control of the towel, Hiroji was blinded and seemingly defenseless given her superior strength, which was pathetic considering her lack of physique. "What I think is you are never going to open your mouth in disrespect in front of me like that EVER AGAIN." Her tone could only be described as pure violence, something that would certainly send shivers down the spines of somebody used to her usual calm and nonchalant way of speaking— especially someone as blind and helpless as the blinded boy in her foyer. She spotted a vulnurable target as it jostled around within the boy's trousers. Her eyes narrowed on them like a predator stalking its prey, and like a viper her leg extended out to strike.

Using the base of her heel she stomped on the boy's testicles, sandwiching them between her own foot and the hardwood floor. With any success she would feel both of his balls split apart as they were pushed to the extremes lengths of his scrotum. This would prevent them from outright splattering and Hiroji would be thankful of the fluidity of movement the testicles had within his nutsack. He would live to breed another day, though after today Luna suspected he would be a lot more cautious when displaying his family jewels so flagrantly. In short, his balls were not pushed apart within his scrotum due to a gentle adjustment. They were forced apart with the pressure and speed of Luna's own heel as they narrowly avoided absolute destruction.

But this would merely be used to stun the lad. A well-placed nut shot was just the cherry on top to a shit sundae Hiroji would be forced to enjoy, smile, and tip Luna generously for her service. "Respect is earned? Then I hope you are prepared to earn your respect back from everyone in the village. I think it's time you and I went on a walk." Putting the towel in a single hand she held it firmly, though wouldn't expect much struggle if Hiroji succumbed to her ball stepping. Holding a half hand sign she summoned a clone of herself, one who immediately sprawled on the ground to hold Hiroji in a pin similar to the one she did the first time they met. "I'm going to get my things and your leash. This clone will assist in dressing you up for our outing." The clone, who was already dressed for the occasion, pulled a kunai from its leg holster and started sheering the clothes off the boy, starting with his over shirt and then his shorts. He would be left with nothing but his kinky fishnet, sandals, and boxers.

The clone kept Hiroji down as Luna went to her room down the hall and among quickened rummaging, would emerge a few moments later dressed in her uniform this time, much like her clone, wearing  her flak jacket and everything. She needed to look official for what she was about to do so any onlookers would see it as a disciplinary training exercise. Within her hand she had a small chain. One that would be worked around his neck several times and tightened to uncomfortable lengths. She held the chain in her hand firmly before the clone reached to pull the towel of Hiroji's head. And there he would see his sensei, this time in her military gear and controlling the chain that would be wrapped around his throat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:05 pm