Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

3 posters

Early Morning Mist

Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Senju
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

Early Morning Mist Empty Early Morning Mist

Post by Sorethin Senju Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:51 am

So the Village Hidden in The Mist was misty as fuck in the morning.

Who would have fucking guessed that huh?

It was early morning in Kirigakure and the streets were still quite empty as Sorethin moved through the village. The mist was thick and the dawn light was just beginning to colour the vapor as the sun finally peaked over the trees in the distance. Of course in places the mist was still dark and shadowy given that buildings and other such obstacles would keep the light of the sun from shining through to the mist. However for the most part the village was well light simply by what light there was since it spread through the mist and was brightened even further. All in all it made for a rather pretty sight in the morning and Sorethin highly contemplated going for walks more at this time with a good bottle of sake. Or was this too early? Probably, but it took so much to get him drunk due to his Senju capabilities that he could start now and still only be buzzed by the time a more reasonable time arrived.

Sorethin was wearing a simple black muscles shirt, with black shinobi pants and black boots. He had a black coat on to help against the minor chill and his shoulder length black hair was pulled into a ponytail with his closely trimmed jaw beard appeared perfectly groomed. His green eyes took in the surroundings as best he could through the mist, enjoying the effect of the light on the mist and all in all enjoying the morning overall. He had just moved into a nice big house, a mansion if you will, with lots of rooms and each one tailored to a specific purpose. He had finished his own secret passage out of the village that morning using Earth and wood jutsu. After all it wasn't much of a secret if everyone knew of it and hiring a whole construction crew would quickly take the 'secret' out of it.

He moved through the streets, enjoying the silence for the moment. He loved a good crowd, loved being loud and boisterous and being heard. As well as being recognized instantly as a big, friendly individual. However he just as much loved the peace and quiet of moments like this and he was absolutely loving this. The scenery, the quiet, the solitude. It was all quite soothing.

[1]
    Ann Yuki
    Ann Yuki

Clan : Yuki/Tetsudashi

Early Morning Mist Empty Re: Early Morning Mist

Post by Ann Yuki Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:43 am

Ann might have been distrubed by the cold early that morning, had she not been born a Yuki. Truthfully the woman couldn't understand what it meant to actually be bothered by low temperatures and did not comprehend all the fuss people made about it. So she wore a skirt this morning, which came down to just above her knees, and a black shirt. A simple but elegant outfit to enjoy the also simple pleasures of life. Her long hair tied in a pony tail was a must, she couldn't afford to have pitch black locks of hair covering her pretty round blue eyes. Beauty was a weapon after all, and one she wouldn't get to enjoy forever although she was, technically, 521 years old.

Alas, some dreamed of doing things, others accomplished. Some dreamed of being great shinobi, only a few reached that status. Some dreamed about getting married and started a family! But only those who worked towards their goals could eventually reach them. In this cold and misty morning, Sorethin dreamed about walking along the streets of Kirigakure early in the morning with a good bottle of sake. But Ann? Ann did it, and that was objectively the first main difference between the two.

Rosie cheeks caused by the liquid of the bottle she held on her right hand, the casual humming of a childhood song and a slightly strange way of walking that seemed to derive from balance issues, all of it in a pretty skirt, simple shirt and black boots. This was Ann this morning. Now a normal reader might be at this point wishing to inquire: "What kind of loser buys sake and starts drinking in the morning?" But rest assured dear reader, Ann shares the exact same opinion.

Not that she was a loser tho. You see, she'd have never bought sake in the morning. That came with a bad reputation in this village of judgemental pricks. So instead, she stole one. As for drinking in the morning well, she'd actually started the night before.It was hard to tell what exactly had motivated her drinking habits. could be boredom, could be the fact that everyone she ever knew, loved or cared for had been dead for half a millennium. Hard to tell really, but being alone at night in a gigantic mansion provided by the Yuki made sake a fellow companion.

She turned around the corner only to see a tall man walking about 30 meters ahead of her. She looked at both sides of the street. Still no one outside but the two of them. Then she wiggled the bottle a little, judging by its weight there wasn't much left inside. She supposed that was natural, considering she'd been kissing the bottle for quite a few hours now. Despite her KKG Ann didn't have the best of constitutions which meant a single bottle was enough to last her a very long time. But even very long times, sadly, had to end.

She'd wave at the man walking away from her, raising her voice so he could notice her. Could she turn a good hauling night into a profitable morning? "Heeelllooooo, sir? Would you be so kind as to come over and help a damsel in distress? I'm not feeling very well..." she wasn't particularly smart but she was smart enough to turn certain types of situations on her favor. Anyone could tell she was walking oddly, and that'd be something she'd take advantage of.
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:11 pm

Of all the things Sorethin expected to find that morning suddenly hearing a woman's voice calling to him and turning around to find an attractive dark haired woman with striking blue eyes and wearing a skirt of all things. Tilting his head to the side for a moment he took her in, accepted it as reality and nodded. The sake bottle in her hand and the way she seemed to have trouble walking were indications that she was certainly intoxicated. If the reddened cheeks weren't enough of a giveaway. Still, she was asking for help and who was Sorethin to deny a lady in distress? Turning and moving toward her and noted her black hair pulled into tight ponytail and fully noticing her outfit, which consisted of black and more black he would chuckle. "It seems we're a matching pair eh? What can I do for you miss? I'm Sorethin." He would say, introducing himself politely. He was being a bit quieter than he normally would by the simple reasoning that many people around in the homes them would still be asleep, if not waking up. He didn't want to become a nuisance to anyone. Well, at least not this early in the morning.

At this point of course he would have approached her completely and be standing in front of her, his green eyes taking her in calmly. If he knew where she had lived he would have taken her up like a sack of potatoes and taken her home in the state she was in. However he did not, and besides, it was entirely possible that she was asking him for help getting home. Which was assistance he would most gladly provide. What he wouldn't do was give her more alcohol, not this early, and not while she was this drunk already. The alcohol smell was already strong around her. She stood about ten inches shorter than him and they were still the only two individuals around. All in all it made things a bit creepy in a way. Although such a thing wouldn't even occur to Sorethin.

The mist still clung and actually made seeing it a bit difficult before reaching her, to give an indication of how thick it was. The air had an odd stillness to it but the sun would burn it away soon enough and for now the brightening lights effect on the mist was interesting enough that Sorethin certainly didn't mind. It was almost like the world around them was enflamed due to how the light carried through the mist. Almost like something was stirring just outside of sight within the heavy mist. Regardless, now wasn't the time for that. An intoxicated woman was asking for help with something. While he wasn't the type to take advantage, he was very much the type to ensure she didn't do anything stupid.
    Ann Yuki
    Ann Yuki

Post by Ann Yuki Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:47 pm

Ann could hear his words, but the ability to comprehend what he was actually telling her was beyond her at this point. His words were like loose strings in her mind, and she responded perhaps a bit too loosely as well. "A bit too early to be asking me whether my pairs match, isn't it?" She raised an eye brow. He was obviously not coming at her at all but that mattered little. Now that they were actually close to each other she could move on to the next part of her plan. Which was....what was it again? It was all very foggy right now.

"I'm...wait, no." She interrupted herself, remembering now. "Well Sorethin I could tell you my name but it would seem that would be counter productive to what I'm about to do. I'm in distress, after all." She would say, wiggling the bottle of sake around a little in front of him. It was mostly empty, which really was a shame. "The sake is gone." The expression of disappointment was clear on her face, even if the current color of her cheeks made her look more adorable than angry.

"But a woman must get by!" She'd exclaim, opening her eyes widely for a moment before closing a fist and pointing an inexistent weapon at him. She'd look at him, at her fist, then at him again, and back at her fist. "Wait, where did I..." She was confused. Surely there was something missing in there, this wasn't supposed to be how a robbery went. She shook her hand a little.

"Oh, right." Another shake of hand and a pure white dagger would be produced in her hand, which she would then proceed to point at Sorethin. "I shall be releasin- no, relivi-that's not it either. Oh! Relieving you of your wallet now." It was hard to tell whether she was being serious or not, but she was being dead serious, even if incompetent. She'd wiggle the dagger around a little. Despite its extreme hardness and durability, the blade was blunt. Ann had learned she shouldn't be handling sharp things while drunk. The the dagger she created couldn't actually cut anything, but in order for the man to know that he would need to closely inspect the blade.

"Now please don't run away, I assure you I am very fat-I mean fast. And if I have to run fast in this condition, I'll be sick." She sniffed the air a couple of times, a strange scent reaching her nostrils. "You reek of alcohol." She'd accuse him.
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:50 pm

His laugh at her response would be loud, and he wouldn't even bother trying to quiet it down. A deep voice rising in volume as he laughed before calming himself down. "I mean our attire Miss?" He would ask, leaving the question open for her to finish if she deigned to. After all one didn't have to give their name. It was simply considered polite. Of course the next words out of her mouth were that she could tell him her name but that it would be counter productive. This caused him to tilt his head in confusion as his green eyes never left her appearance. Considering she almost told him her name just prior, he was almost positive of that, he felt like she may have had a bit more than she should have to drink.

After she reiterated that she was in distress and the cause of her distress. The fact that her sake was gone, he chuckled again. Of course the drunk woman was in distress because she was out of alcohol. Of course what proceeded to surprise him was just how intoxicated she must be. Without further hesitation, although with some further confusion as to the word she was trying to use. The dark haired woman would proceed to produce a pure white dagger and point it at him before informing him that she would be reliving him of his wallet. Further more, she would tell him not to run, since if she had to chase him in her heels she'd puke, then she told him that HE reeked of alcohol.

Sorethin proceeded to laugh uproariously at this as he pulled out his wallet before opening it and shaking the open end out toward the ground where nothing came out. "I'm sorry, but my wallet is a little light I'm afraid. I just spent all of mine on building a house." Good news though! Now in I'm debt to the mob! Oh wait that's bad news. He would say before putting his wallet back in his pocket calmly. Even if she tried to cut him it would do her no good, he would just heal. "Now if it's alcohol you're wanting though, against my better judgement you could come with me. I usually keep a ton of it stocked at home because it takes a great deal to me even buzzed. I'll share so long as you're safely out of the public eye where you can't hurt yourself or someone else." He would offer after putting his wallet back.

If she drank till she passed out he could put her in one of the guest rooms temporarily until she woke up and could leave. So in the end it really was the best for everyone. She could get her alcohol, he could get her off the street where she might hurt herself and others, or at least embarrass herself in front of others, and none would really be the wiser.
    Ann Yuki
    Ann Yuki

Post by Ann Yuki Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:38 pm

Ann's ears perked up at the mention of more alcohol, but the disappointment on her face was clear from the moment the man made it evident he had absolutely no money whatsoever on him. It seemed everyone was spending their dimes on fancy houses lately...that just wouldn't do! It meant she would soon need to be robbing houses instead of people, and houses were extremely boring to rob. There was simply no excitement in it. You would watch the house for a couple of weeks to figure out movement patterns and who lived there, and then you'd hit it when it was safest. Profitable? Yes, but it lacked that classy feeling that could only be provided by human interaction.

What kind of person didn't carry any money on them anyway? Gosh it was almost impossible to make a dishonest living in this village. In her drunk state she was quite tempted to take the man's invitation and pursue more alcohol by going to his house. However Ann associated with enough criminals to know the classic kidnapping schemes, and this as surely a classic. Lure the drunkard somewhere, have them pass out, steal organs. Ah, the classics were indeed the best. So no thief worth its salt would be caught in this one. No, Ann wouldn't mind pursuing more alcohol but not by going alone somewhere with a complete stranger.

"S-so you're telling me that you *hick*-you don't carry enough money to even eat, but own a house fully stocked with alcohol?" Yes, she was judging him. "Sir, you're either the most irresponsible man I've ever seen or a really really really terrible kidnapper. And I don't mean terrible as in a bad person, I mean terrible as in a bad professional. My grandpa knew that trick and I'm 500 years old."

At the very least the man could laugh, which made this whole thing less of a drag to Ann. Sure she would have preferred to rob him blind and get the fuck out of there with a few more ryo, but if she absolutely had to have a conversation like this should rather it be with someone who can laugh. Still tho the man had issued her a challenge in a sort of way. He might not have intended to  do so, but a smirk would form on Ann's lips regardless.

"It seems you're treating me like an alcoholic. Worst yet, you want me to be an alcoholic away from public eye, like one of those anonymous drunkards I keep hearing about. Well I'll tell you right now, I will not step into a single one of those meetings! I went once, and there was no booze. Whoever heard of an alcoholic meeting with no booze?! They really do keep everything for themselves, the bast*hick*ards." Ah, nothing like a solid short rant from Ann.

"And what makes you think you can stop me from hurting myself or others after you share? " She would eye him again, from top to bottom and back to his gaze. "I'll have you know I've stabbed several men shorter than you before, some half your size! And *hick* I assure you, they were a lot more difficult to hit." The bigger the target the easier it was to hit, was Ann's logic here.
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:52 am

Her reaction was enough to make the taller man laugh once more as he put his wallet away. Although there was something in their that caught his interest. He would reach forward and if able, place a friendly hand on her head. A friendly pat if you will, before returning it to his side. Of course he had forgotten, most people needed food. He didn't have to due to his bloodline. His body constantly provided the nutrients it needed on it's own. Allowing him to be in peak condition at all times. It was part of why he was so tall and broad. He hadn't stunted his growth or anything due to a poor diet as so many did. So of course she would be confused as to why he didn't even have the money to eat. The 500 years old bit was interesting though.

"I forgot that most people need to eat. See, I don't have to. My body provides the nutrients. To be honest you couldn't even do any real damage with that knife. I would just heal it. Now then, what's this about you being over 500 years old? Should I call you Oba-Chan?" He would ask, a curious eyebrow raising at the question. To be perfectly honest she might attack him for that but he didn't really care. Either way she had declined his invitation to obtain her more alcohol and allow her to get safely off the street. "I could stop you from hurting yourself and others..Because I'm much bigger than you." He would say, using the child like logic that would either go so well, or infuriate the drunk person. At this point he was simply enjoying the morning and the conversation.

See, Sorethin was someone who just enjoyed life, and loved to casually have fun in whatever he was doing if he could. Be it taking a walk, training, fucking, or trolling a drunk chick in the street. None of it was worth a damn if it wasn't fun in his eyes. He couldn't drink to enjoy himself since the same regeneration he had mentioned to her was also capable of easily keeping such toxins from affecting him very well and he simply couldn't turn off the regeneration. Now if he could get his hands on some really strong shit, it would probably work. However that doesn't at all mean it's easy. Strong sake was expensive and while he had a ton at home, as well as whiskey, bourbon, gin, and other forms of alcohol, that didn't mean it was easy for him to become intoxicated.
    Ann Yuki
    Ann Yuki

Post by Ann Yuki Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42 pm

People not needing to eat was a ridiculous thought. People didn't need to drink either and here was Ann with an empty sake bottle in her hand. What people needed was far different from what people wanted to do. This was why she did what she did. She was free, completely free. Free from the bonds society attempted to place upon her, free from their norms and their all of their crap. She worked for Kirigakure no Sato, sure. But she did so because it was her will. It was also her will to get drunk in the morning and rob passing Senju. Rules were beneath her, and she was too old for that shit anyway. Living in two entirely different time periods gave her a lot of perspective.

"What you decide to call me is irrelevant. Whether you decide or not to believe me is...also irrelevant. In 500 hundreds years no one will remember it. Neither my name, nor yours. These stones we step upon will be dust, and Kirigakure no Sato as it is today will be a mere memory recorded in history books no one will want to read." Things had suddenly taken a turn for a darker side and suddenly Ann found herself cursing the lack of sake in her bottle. Demons could be drowned but they came back far quicker than she'd like them to, and she was running out of supplies.

"Yeah you're big...but you're slow I bet. And I daresay I can outperform those big muscles in raw strength." The wicked smile returned to her cheeks. Once Ann had been a true monster, having trained her abilities to their fullest extent in the harsh climate of the Land of Iron. Not once in the Land of the Samurai had she been cut or bled to an enemy's sword. But that had been a long time ago and her body had weakened considerably. It was not uncommon for her to demand more of herself than her body could provide. But she had trained it to full power once, and she knew she could do it again. Perhaps sake could help her, serve as fuel!
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:13 am

He would listen to her, his head tilting to one side as he considered her words. When she fell silent he would continue to consider and as she spoke of outperforming him in sheer strength his eyebrow quirked. She probably meant to say speed, he doubted someone as small as her could outperform him in raw strength, even without the use of his sage chakra, and she might very well be able to outperform him in raw speed if that were the case. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't slow by any means. However that didn't mean she wasn't faster still. After all who could really tell? He might even be wrong about being stronger than her. His statement had only encompassed size, not ones physical strength after all. However that meant nothing in the world of shinobi. Now though, it made little difference in the matter.

"You're right of course. In 500 years we won't be remembered, our names will most likely be lost to history and no one will care about what we've done or accomplished in our lives. The villages as they are now will either cease to exist or be so drastically different that they would be unrecognizable to us. However I fail to see how any of that matters. We are here now and what we do and accomplish does matter to us and those around us in many cases. What you failed to do however was answer my simple question. In a world where people can breath fire and control the elements with hand symbols then surely someone being centuries old is within the realm of possibility." He would say his stance falling into a relaxed state. It never really had become tense to be honest but he didn't mind letting his guard down around this woman. After all robbing him meant nothing when he didn't have any money.

"So, what happens now? Are you going to continue on your way and try to rob someone else to get your sake fix? My offer to provide drink is still open if you want. However I'm obviously not a good mark to rob seeing as I have no money. All I can provide is company, perhaps entertainment and/or conversation and a drinking partner." He would say with a shrug at the blue eyed woman. The ball was in her court at this point and it was up to her what happened now.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Clan : Kaguya

Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:28 pm

Wrappers.

They were purposed to protect something valuable inside. Nowadays wrappers are specially designed for a specific product. A wrapper may be labeled as "Double" or "triple" or even "Chili" if you will. When servicing the masses, that label serves as more than a title. It was your value, literal and metaphorical. The wrapper is used to advertise a certain product which also had its monetary value. A double was obviously cheaper than a triple. Why? Because a triple uses more beef. Price alone can dissuade a customer. But even if money was not an issue, there is the matter of taste. Some people find three patties too much beef for a single sandwich. Some dare say chili is not a real topping. In the end it never really mattered. Because each burger, each wrapper, was tailored to a specific customer. It didn't matter if one person didn't like chili on their burger, because the next person might. There was a burger for everyone. It was just the matter of finding the right one.

The sound of cheap paper bags rustled for the third time since Hana left the local Samurai Burger as she retrieved a single chili cheeseburger. She dexterously unwrapped its secure wrapper using a one-hand trick to expose its greasy core. Meat chili, processed cheese product, a single grilled patty, dice onion, pickle chips, and yellow mustard. The Samurai really knew their way around a burger. It was her first time tasting one, and likely not her last. With sufficient tracking skills one could find a hard path made up of a triple wrapper, a double wrapper, and a deluxe wrapper crumbled up in a dense ball and littered on the sidewalk.

It was just an ordinary morning for Hana. Her body demanded insane amounts of protein given her training routine. Who would've thought that constantly destroying your issue and building muscle required more protein to build even more issue. Hana was practically a cow at this point given how much protein she needed to consume, and how much of that protein was composed of beef. The estrogen certainly helped in her developing years, which was naturally higher in cheap beef. She capitalized off the hormones in her food which yielded a fairly stacked physique, standing at a high 5'11 sporting an ample chest and a toned, fatty caboose. She was practically a burger herself, all things considered. Her cascading white hair, pale skin, and golden eyes let people know she was apart of the prominent Kaguya clan, and those familiar with the Kaguya lore would know her golden eyes are a rarity among the clan, the majority sporting green or blue eyes.

Early Morning Mist D4-S-Oys-U8-AAid2-K

Along with her black sandals she wore a pair of black short shorts and a rather skimpy black half-shirt reading "I'm not a Tsundere. I actually hate you." on the front in white comic sans. Her light arrangement was because she felt like training today, and nothing spoiled clothes more than poor ventilation. Fortunately she did laundry a few days ago so she was safe for a while, but that didn't mean she could be careless. Her idle street wandering as she worked on breakfast did catch her attention. Through the thick mist did she spot a pair of strangers being the only source of commotion in the early misty morning. Downwind alone she could make out their smells. One was reeking on alcohol and the other was sweaty. Or was one of them both? She could exactly tell and didn't dwell on her scent for long as another bite of her burger forced its way into her piehole. She stopped in her path to watch the carnage unfold. Clearly one was drunk, but the man was definitely trying to smash. That much she was certain of.

But before Ann could state her response, Hana would make her presence clear to both of them, politely making herself heard so she didn't come off as an awkward lurker from the mist. "Sup faggots." She said, raising the burger to her mouth for another bite, this testing the structural integrity of the bun as chili meat squirted from the sides and down the top of her shirt before falling onto the street, this event not drawing any attention from the Chuunin. The drunk one of the two made herself apparent after just momentary observation. A shame. Hana was never really fond of alcohol, though as a Kaguya drugs didn't have any of the effects it did on normal people. Thus alcohol just tasted like shit. Juices more or less served as the Kaguya's 'naughty' drink, though with that analogy Hana would be considered a hard drug addict seeing as she preferred soda over juice. Talking about soda, Hana totally did forget her forty-ounce orange soda at Samurai Burger. After three burgers and working on the fourth, she certainly needed to quench her Samurai Thirst. "Hey Big Friend, do you have any soda on you? If you can guess my favorite, I might have a prize for you." She said almost suggestively to entice the man. This was definitely not a trick.
    Ann Yuki
    Ann Yuki

Post by Ann Yuki Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:23 pm

Ann,listened to his words with a a peak of interest although her expression remained neutral and even somewhat bored, but this was more due to alcohol than anything else really. It seemed he understood how very little mattered in the big scope of the universe, but then his argument that what they did now seemed contradictory in her perspective. She had done things in the past. Trained, done missions, helped people. Perhaps she'd fallen in love too, for a boy whose face or voice she could no longer remember. And all of that had been for a huge amount of nothing. It was irrelevant, not important. And that's what made her absolutely free.

"You're asking an awful lot of questions for a robbery victim." she'd state bluntly, still inebriated by sake. Even so, she shrugged. Ann supposed there would be no harm in telling him her age, although really a gentleman shouldn't ask. "I am 521 years old, and if you know that know also that if you call me what you suggested I will stab you. Repeatedly. In the eyes too." There was no longer any respect for the senior citizens in this village.

A sudden call got her attention, and she shifted her gaze towards the newcomer. Now here was an interesting character, both in choice of attire and choice of food. Ann watched more or less in horror as sauced dripped from the burger to the woman's clothing and then finally to the ground. It was like she didn't give a single fuck about her appearance or how disgusting she might look to the rest of the world. It was a bit shocking but in a way also a representation of true freedom. Hana managed to be both disturbing and intriguing at the same time. The Yuki couldn't help but wonder whether there was something worth stealing from this strange woman, or perhaps even from her house.

"Waddup bitch. Don't bother. He's not carrying anything worth drinking...or stealing, for that matter." She would reply before Sorethin could, letting out a sigh and a shrug of shoulders. Being often in criminal company and less...well mannered members of society, Ann wasn't shocked or offended by Hana's greeting. It was just that, a greeting and she replied more or less in the same coin. There was a certain code common to people who gave no shits and this was part of it.

"Tell you what," Ann would turn towards Sorethin again. "I don't think following a guy I just met home is a good idea." She admitted. But of course there was a trick to it. Ann wasn't getting any money from Sorethin at this point so at the very least she sought to make it interesting. "But some would say I'm not in the best state of mind to be making decisions. Shocking, I know.

So instead, if you can convince this lass that it's a good idea, I'll tag along. "
    Her focus turned back to Hana.

"Are you a good conversation partner? I think he wants to talk, a lot. Which means less time for drinking."
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:19 pm

His head would tilt to the side as she commented on his questions before he commented on his own. "You're letting me ask an awful lot of questions for a robber." He would counter simply. Generally robbers got their job done and moved. They didn't sit there and discuss things with the mark. Of course everyone was different and she was drunk. When she threatened him with repeated stabbing he would shrug. "That would be unfortunate." He would say simply, but not state why. In all reality he probably could get her with his ninjutsu easily enough if she tried. Then again he would also just regenerate whatever she did with that knife if he was correct. Still, why instigate? "That's a long, fulfilling life." He would comment idly before a sudden call drew his attention away and toward a pale haired, pale skinned woman with yellow eyes wearing a short black shirt and short shorts. She was eating a burger and Sorethin noted that he could really go for one right then. Although he wasn't entirely sure if that was because the burger looked good, or because she did. Well, when you get past all the grease of course. Her greeting however would be spoken and he would laugh in response, a loud thing, carefree and bombastic. "Good morning!" He would say, his voice still more or less booming.

When the still as of yet unnamed Hana asked him if he had any soda on him, and then gave him a small challenge with the hint reward that he might enjoy he would chuckle. Not the same boisterous laugh as before, but a smaller, more contained thing. "I'd guess either grape or orange." He would take a moment to consider before shrugging. "Nothing to lose so I'll just guess orange." He would say, firing the guess toward the woman in response before Ann spoke. He would listen to the ice blue eyed woman tell him that if he could convince Hana to join them then Ann herself would come along as well. That seemed fair, and he would turn his eyes back toward the pale skinned woman. "We were discussing the possibility of us going to my place to drink. It seems she wants more alcohol, which I do have in stock in plenty. I do not however think I have very much soda but I'm willing to look and see. Interesting in joining us?" He would ask, an eyebrow raised at the woman as his bright green eyes fell on her, a single black eyebrow raised in question.

If it got the drunk woman off the street where she was evidently trying to rob people then the more the merrier as far as he was concerned. He didn't mind inviting another. At least this woman seemed sober and might be worthwhile conversation if and when the dark haired woman passed out due to intoxication.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Clan : Kaguya

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:05 am

Hana was greeted with the same energy from Ann, though she couldn't tell if Sorethin's response was a sarcastic one or not given her initial rude greeting. But one thing was sure, and it was that these people had guts and guts was enough for her. More often than not people were so thin skinned that they were immediately turned away by Hana's vulgar vocabulary, and if that didn't do them in, her odor would. She was a Grinch by her own admissions that you can even say she had garlic in her soul. Before the conversation could evolve Sorethin actually took a shot at guessing her favorite soda which was something she did not expect in the slightest. There was clearly too many options: cherry, cola, root beer, cream, lemon line, dew, and so on. And that doesn't even count combinations, like grape lemon-lime or cherry cola. With over one-hundred potential options he was an absolute madman to take the risk.

But there he was, putting his balls on display (metaphorically of course) as he nonchalantly laid out two potential choices, one of them being the correct answer while the second a damn close top ten. The shock was painfully obvious on the Kaguya's face as she stopped chewing and eyes frozen still on the man. Was he actually going to do it? How did he know? The brief pause and shrugging only increased tension until he finally made his 'guess.' Impossible! She was in disbelief and spoke out of mere reaction. "WRONG!" Hana firmly believed in showing no weakness, but orange soda was too good to quit. No other soda had the highest sugar content nor did they dilute perfectly with ice. But this weakness made her feel insecure. What if he sold that information to her enemies? She needed to do everything in her power to keep her orange soda preference a myth.

Frantically she pounded the rest of her burger in, which was a whole half forcing some chili to fly outwards as she chewed in a hurry, her breathing stuttering through her nostrils as if she was on the verge of breaking down. But it was somewhat calming to hear Ann and Sorethin discuss the situation, both seemingly having two different insights on what exactly went down. Ann was rightfully cautious about visiting a stranger's house while Sorethin had the perspective that him and Ann were discussing the possibility of coming over. But ultimately the choice came down to her in making the final call. Would she accept this stranger's invite and tow Ann along with her? Or would she turn down his offer, miss out on potentially earning a soda, saving this inebriated girl from a tricky situation?

Hana tilted her head to get a good look at Ann's buns. There was certainly meat there to attract a male. It was toned and had a solid balance. But then Hana would turn and look at her own buns. She had more volume given their difference in size. Ultimately Hana was trying to see if Sorethin would bother pursuing her with Ann in her presence. If Sorethin preferred the lightweight frame of Ann over the Hearty Hana build, then it would be a solid tradeoff. Drunken Ann would essentially be whored out for the chance she could grab a soda. The Hana grinned. Dropping the last wrapper and burger bag they would topple to the ground and be carried away by the next breeze.

Approaching the two new friends she'd engage them both in a powerful headlock pressing the sides of their faces firmly against the laterals of her breasts. Hana was thankfully bathed as of this day, though the shirt she wore last week was unwashed. Although it wasn't exactly 'clean' it had plenty of time to air out only giving a slight, passable musty scent which would likely bring nostalgia to any man of their days in Junior High School. With the power embrace, purposely forcing their face into the side of her chest she'd cheer on. "Of course! We should all have a wonderful time there, no doubt! Go on and lead the way, Winner." Sorethin's new, honorable nickname would ring out. Hana would definitely not let go and would only be led with direction.
    Ann Yuki
    Ann Yuki

Post by Ann Yuki Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:40 pm

Ann widened her eyes at how loud the woman had shouted wrong. It was honestly rather surprising to get such a strong reaction from a wrong answer to a riddle she made herself. Or perhaps she hadn't been that loud and it was just the hangover kicking in. Oh no! There was only one way to prevent a hangover. She needed to keep drinking. The one thing that could prevent this from happening was Hana denying it, a fact which had Ann quickly regret laying this decision on her. Worse yet she had assumed Hana would be a reasonable person and would tell them both that this was a bad idea and that she didn't want to go to a random stranger's house.

But now that Ann noticed Hana looking at her ass, she was beginning to realize that assuming Hana was reasonable and a well behaved girl had been her first mistake. A mistake which by all means she was glad to have made. At this point Hana turned and looked at her own buns which frankly left Ann sort of confused. Just what exactly was she thinking? Was she measuring bun sizes?! Ann was rather confident in her body despite being a 521 years old virgin, but such an obvious comparison shattered her confidence a little bit especially after the grin that showed on Hana's face. Not that she would ever admit it, of course.

Ann would glare at the woman as she approached them both, decided to give her a piece of her mind but before she could do so she would find her cheek pressed against the woman's bosom and her neck in a side lock. This was the perfect opportunity! Usually when this phrase is applied to describe Ann's actions, it is used to speak about a potential robbery. But in this case Ann wanted to check out Hana's ass and find the reason why the woman had been grinning earlier. So she would move her arm swiftly despite the lock she found herself in, and grope the woman's ass, feeling her buns properly. Hana was a fair bit taller than her so the volume difference was to be expected, but other than that Ann had to bitterly recognize there was quality to this meat. More impressive than the meat was the meat's presence and consistency considering the kind of food Hana seemed to enjoy... but maybe Ann was taking too big of a leap in conclusions. One could eat healthy and enjoy a good burguer every once in a while. Surely this had to be the case, the two of them had just found Hana eating her occasional burguer.

The slap and grope coincided with Hana's final phrase, which put any anger she felt towards the woman at ease. Because she was now driving the action towards a place where there would be either plenty of booze or a beaten up Senju, and that in Ann's mind made the two girls friends, if only momentarily. Ann wasn't below temporary friendships for mutual benefit after all. So she would trace her fingers across the Kaguya's bun and over her back pocket, catching a piece of paper between her pinky and ring finger. Bills, if all went well! But she'd not stop at the pocket, after all the best pickpocketing moves were made with swift motions and good distractions. She'd instead hold Hana by the waist. In addition she would actually tighten the grip around the woman a bit. Two could play this game, after all.

"Very well then, we shall follow this stranger to his house for a nigh-well morning, of drinking and debauchery that will put the dubious districts of this village to shame!"
    Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Post by Sorethin Senju Mon May 10, 2021 7:53 pm

Sorethin would flash her a grin at how loudly she had called out the word 'wrong'. Which made him think he was right all along. That did not bother him though, it wasn't like he was expecting anything to come of it. "Well darn, oh well, I tried." He would say with a shrug. With that done though the white haired woman would proceed to pound back the other half of her burger and he would chuckle at the display. Afterwards the woman would proceed to study the dark haired Ann closely although Sorethin would not know or particularly care as to why. He would simply study them both with his deep green eyes until something happened. After all, none of it could hurt him if he stayed quiet, right? Right?! Regardless, when the amber eyed Hana moved over and pulled him into a headlock. An act that wasn't without merit given that he was six and a half feet tall and broad of shoulder to boot. She would press his face into the side of her breasts and begin to move with him on one side and Ann on the other, seemingly quite content to be directed toward his home.

The faint smell of must from the shirt that had not been cleaned recently wouldn't really bother the Senju. When you had dealt with the sickly sweet, metallic scent of blood, and the sharp sudden scent of gore then such a thing couldn't really phase one anymore. "Up this street, take a right, it's the manor at the end of the road." He would given directions, pointing toward the initial street. The manor they would be led to was as large of one as one could get in the village. It was three stories tall with gardens making up the majority of the grounds with a large redwood tree growing in the back of the grounds. The tree so tall it could be seen from the front quite easily. He had grown it himself and loved it. The grounds of his home always smelled nice given all of the plants. Yet the rest of the description would have to come in another topic. Calmly working to remove himself from Hana's grasp so he would get his key out he would unlock the door to show the two ladies in, the rest of which would be explained anon.

Exit

Making the next topic soonish but I gotta think of a good looking layout @_@.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:49 pm