Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Technique Library Help

Tsuyu
    Tsuyu

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Hyūga
    Discord Tag : Midknights#0001

Technique Library Help Empty Technique Library Help

Post by Tsuyu Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 am

So. This is the start of a series that will be going through the Technique Library for mostly Q-o-L changes to the techniques that may seem bare or lacking in contrast to others or just in general. Otherwise, it'll just be so that the technique is more concise. I'll be working my way from the very bottom of it to the top, and seeing what I can find that I'd suggest juicy changes or further explanation for. I'll be doing this on the basis of quoting the technique, giving my two cents and then doing a small writeup to provide a reasonable detailed description to reflect said two cents.

Before I do get into this, I -do- want to touch down on one thing I did notice - ranges and sizes. Might be intentional but I feel like some of these techniques or their varying uses having nutty ranges that should be looked at / toned down to some degree. My opinion of this may wind up reflecting in some of my takes on these techniques (I'll likely mark the technique with an asterisk to indicate it's an example of this) but please don't pay it too much mind.

With that being said, though, time to get started.
    Tsuyu
    Tsuyu

Technique Library Help Empty Re: Technique Library Help

Post by Tsuyu Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:35 am

Fire Release

To start, I'll be addressing Fire. For the most part, a lot of these already touch the details that I'm looking for so there isn't too much work here. Most of this will be adding to that by recommending values for some missing info on them.

C-Ranks:

B-Ranks:

A-Ranks:

S-Ranks:
    Tsuyu
    Tsuyu

Post by Tsuyu Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:47 am

Lightning Release

Mostly just debuff additions or stat/variation suggestions.

C-Ranks:

B-Ranks:

A-Ranks:

S-Ranks:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:50 pm