Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Leave of Absence

Akeno
    Akeno

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : Tatsuda
    Discord Tag : ScareQrow

Leave of Absence Empty Leave of Absence

Post by Akeno Sun May 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Officially I am taking a break from the site for a while. I expect to return by May 26th, but the main reason of my absence is simply because I just don't have the motivation to continue roleplaying in Gladius right now. That doesn't mean I'll be gone forever, as I wish to return to Gladius soon once my motivation sparks again. It might not be as bright as I used to when I started, but I've grown quite attached to this community. I'll still be in touch on Discord if you need me at all, and hopefully life treats you all fairly well.
    Ryuko
    Ryuko

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Ryuko

Leave of Absence Empty Re: Leave of Absence

Post by Ryuko Mon May 11, 2020 2:11 am

RinUchiha wrote:Officially I am taking a break from the site for a while. I expect to return by May 26th, but the main reason of my absence is simply because I just don't have the motivation to continue roleplaying in Gladius right now. That doesn't mean I'll be gone forever, as I wish to return to Gladius soon once my motivation sparks again. It might not be as bright as I used to when I started, but I've grown quite attached to this community. I'll still be in touch on Discord if you need me at all, and hopefully life treats you all fairly well.

I just want you to know that you'll be greatly missed! Stay safe and I hope to see you again soon

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 am