Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

All Wheel Drive

Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Village : Minor Nation
    Clan : Yoru

All Wheel Drive Empty All Wheel Drive

Post by Tristan Yoru Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:47 pm

Mission:

Unlike the last time that Tristan had decided to lend a hand, today's mission went through a more formal medium. Instead of the client barging in and asking for help, they had instead set up a poster at a restaurant that Tristan had frequented. Catching a glimpse of the details, she saw that the same people were involved. The same farmer, the same Blue Turbans, though this time Tristan was more prepared. She had taken some time to actually acquire a weapon and freshen up her skills, so that now, if it came down to it, she could fight.

Currently, she was at the farm, leaning against the familiar shed from just the other day. While the man was confident that she would be enough, he had wanted to wait for more hands. She took no offense to that, fully understanding his concern for his and his cart's safety. So there she was, waiting for this extra help to arrive, her arms crossed and eyes closed as she started thinking up a possible plan.
    Oda
    Oda

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

All Wheel Drive Empty Re: All Wheel Drive

Post by Oda Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:59 pm

Oda had once more received a call for aid and answered it personally. The rest of the clan wasn't yet ready for involving themselves in the worries of others. They followed him of course but his new views and politics about being a part of another governing shogun and his people led them to worry. It had not worked out for them in the past and their pride and fear controlled them. This is why Oda led by example. Reaching out to help those in need and being a fair man. No one doubted him from his clan that had voiced as much. Still it would take time for them to fully commit to his plans. For now the horse under him clodded along slowly. It's heavy hoofs more suited to farm work than travel. Still he would approach the farm as his white eyes looked around. The corpses had been removed and likely buried somewhere. There were still two scorch marks from where he had slayed the two fools who had thought themselves potent enough to take him. He could still remember the burning flesh and feel that rage dwelling within him. He knew if anything were to happen today he would be doing so again.

As he approached a mostly loaded wagon he saw a face just as familiar as the farmer. Tristan was already here as well. He would nod to her with a serious expression as always. He would be wearing the same clothes and armor as before. A black uniform with an ebony breast plate and a white coat over that with a high collar and the Hinode symbol on the back. Over his forearms and shins was more ebony armor. Yet his Odachi remained the same steel blade that clicked when he moved with a loose guard. No matter how many times he attempted to tighten it the guard never seemed to stop doing that. He would have another one commissioned soon. For now he would dismount with boots hitting the ground. He led his horse to the back of the wagon and secured the reigns three times over. Giving some slack for comfort but not enough to break away. His horse was a coward after all. Still as soon as it was done. He would turn to Tristan and bow his head to her. She was taller than him and looked older but that had already been explained to her.

"It is good to see you again. And for the same farm no less. The Shogun will need these supplies if he wishes to keep building. Workers need to be fed. I am pleased that I will not be guarding something so vital alone."

1-20
    Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Post by Tristan Yoru Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:02 pm

This familiar face was a genuine surprise to her. While she expected them to meet again, she didn't think it would be this quickly. Tristan figured that since he was the lord of a clan and all, he would be too busy to be running around doing favors for people. He did have his own people to worry about, why waste his time on strangers. Nonetheless, he was here today, at the same farm that Tristan met him at only a few days ago. As the short man approached, Tristan gave him a single wave and bowed her head as well. No matter how often she were to see him, the fact that he looked the way he did despite his age was still a bit creepy to her.

"Hello again, Hinode. I'm going to be guessing you're the person that the farmer was waiting for? So, you two make a deal or something or do you just enjoy killing turbans?" She completely disregarded most of what he said about the materials and the Shogun as her mind called back to their last encounter. There was a sort of ruthless side of Oda that Tristan saw for a moment as he mercilessly burnt two people to a crisp. The comment about him enjoying killing was made as partially a joke but also a serious inquiry. Tristan needed to know who she was working with, and if this was going to happen again, she needed to be prepared.

Another thing bothered her as well. "Oh, your odachi seems to be loose by the way." She pointed to his sword, knowing that he would obviously notice by now. It was more of a statement of the obvious, guaranteeing that he knew there was a problem instead of just assuming. "Anyways, I'm ready when you are." She looked at Oda, then to the farmer, waiting for him to give the go ahead so they could hit the road.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Oda would finish his slight head bow before straightening and giving a slight tug to his sleeves. Straightening them out. The red sideburns handing low around his shoulders while the rest of his blonde hair hung wildly around his head like a lions mane. She would speak to him using his surname and he would glance up to her with white orbs studying her. His expression was nearly as blank as ever as she questioned if he had made a deal with the farmer or if he simply liked killing blue turbans. He would tilt his head as if pondering the question before speaking in return to her. "It is my duty to serve the Shoguns subjects. These supplies are vital and he is paying the village for their safety. I would be remiss to allow anything to happen to them. As for killing our enemies. They chose this path. Standing against an order of peace and prosperity. I would like to say I would show mercy if they surrender but....if they force me to draw my blade I will bring forth the fires of the underworld upon their heads." His eyes seemed to suggest he would not be doing anything less. They seemed cold and yet a breeze picked up and stirred his hair rushing a hot breeze towards her despite the cold. As usual he was like a furnace.

The Farmer spotted him and nodded his head before climbing onto the drivers spot of the wagon along with a farm hand riding with him. Someone to help unload the goods for market once they arrived. Oda took note of the second head he would need to keep attached to it's body. The cart would jolt and his horse would whine about being dragged along but keep pace. Still Oda would begin to walk behind the horse and cart. She mentioned his Odachi being loose and he would manage a small smile as he listened to the hilt jingling slightly with each step. Speaking in return to her. "Ah yes. It is a family heirloom. An old blade and though we attempted repairs ourselves most of my clan is no where near a smith and we have not happened on any yet. My armor was a gift bestowed upon me by a foreigner to aid the growth of our land. I see you have brought your own weapon this time. I look forward to seeing your true capabilities."

2-40
    Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Post by Tristan Yoru Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:38 pm

She had decided to take his statement with a grain of salt. While Tristan understood patriotism and loyalty, to her it seemed like he just used the Shogun as an excuse for what he did. Whatever, she'll keep an eye on him. Besides that, if that's what helps him sleep at night then she doesn't really care. Tristan kept close to Oda, following to the side of him and behind the cart. This was an interesting position to say the least. Normally, if they were supposed to be protecting the moving goods it would make sense for them to be on either side to see and incoming danger. Being behind the cart, Tristan was amazed at how much they couldn't see. There was half a though to bring it up with her partner, but opted for silence instead. He seemed to know what he was doing before, he must be now.

"If that's the case, I could fix it up for you if you want. I know my way around a sword and that doesn't sound like it would be too much of a problem for me to handle. Hell, I'll even do it for you for free."
    The samurai walked with her arms crossed, her eyes focused on the cart and the area next to it. At least if anything was going to charge at it from the side, she'll see it and be able to react to it accordingly. Better than being surprised, at least she thought.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Oda would walk with her for a moment as he opted to remove the Odachi from his back as he opted to hold it in his left hand by the scabbard. After all if they did come across an ambush it was easier to draw from the hip than the back. The sword was simply too long to carry from the hip itself. His white eyes seemed to look forward where he was walking as he side stepped a fresh pile of horse dung from one of the lead horses. He didn't seem concerned with their tactical positioning really. Still when she did speak up a slight pink tint would rise to his cheeks as he nodded before speaking in return. His voice soft but regal as always. "I would be in your debt. This sword as I mentioned is an heirloom. It represents a time when my people were enslaved. A couple hundred years ago for our ability. My grandfather had stolen this sword from the guards and fought back. Leading our revolution to freedom. It is why my clan is slow to trust." He said a couple of hundred years ago but then said his grandfather. If nothing else it strongly suggested they had a long life span.

He would offer her a smile before returning to looking where he was walking as if he didn't seem to care. However after about an hour he noticed her checking her surroundings and especially her side of the cart. He would notice this three times before it struck him that what was common knowledge for himself and his clan might not be for her. He almost laughed at having missed it. So used to his abilities just being every day knowledge for those around him. Of course if they were just using their normal senses this would be bad tactical positioning. Oda would clear his throat to get her attention before speaking up again. "I do apologize Tristan-san. I had forgotten to mention something to you. Aside from my abilities with a sword I am also gifted with an expanded sensory. I can detect everything around us touching the ground from well beyond the road. If someone does approach they will enter my sensory before they every get within range of the cart. We can walk comfortably without having to worry I think. " He would nod his head as if in confirmation to his own thoughts.
    Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Post by Tristan Yoru Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:12 pm

To be honest, she was skeptical. It's not uncommon for people to boast their powers, hell she does it herself sometimes too, but most of the time it ends up being stuff that they say to make themselves seem cool. Though, because she has developed a liking to this man, Tristan had forgone her normal quip that would follow a statement such as his for a more nice response. "No technique can rival the two eyes that the creator has given you. I'm not religious or anything like that, don't get me wrong, it's just that I'd rather use something practical that rely on something that I would have to learn. That make sense?" She said this with a smile on her face, finding the whole thing somewhat humorous. Despite what he just told her, Tristan kept her eyes out in case of danger. They couldn't put all their trust in just him, especially when Tristan herself had no idea how far his sensory went. In fact, she had an ability to sense around her as well, but it was people not things. They could not underestimate their enemies, lest they wanted to be killed.

Unfortunately, Tristan's paranoia proved to be useful as an arrow fell from the sky and landed in front of the caravan, causing the horse to freak out and everyone to stop moving. They were in a pretty secluded spot, surrounded by snow-covered trees and mountains. Placing her hand firmly on the hilt of Mami, her sword, she shot a sideways glance to Oda and spoke quickly: "Ambush, stay on guard. Keep your eyes on the forest, and be prepared to dodge arrows." With that being said, she swiftly made her way to the front of the cart to check on the farmer. Her eyes confirmed that he was still alive, struggling to calm down the horse. Upon further inspection she found that the arrow was on fire, leaving burn marks in the ground.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Fri May 01, 2020 3:54 pm

Oda would listen with a small smile as she boldly claimed nothing beat their own eye sight. It was made so by this creator of hers. He felt differently but would not seek to boast of his limited sensory capabilities. Instead he would nod and let it go. No need to argue against someone else's beliefs. Why power trip just to prove her wrong? It would be unbecoming of a lord. Still he would take a breath and push his sensory out to it's maximum range. Just fast enough to detect the ten people. Five blocking the road ahead rather suddenly and Five off to the left of them trying to remain hidden in the tree line but mostly bunched up together. Archers by the equipment they were carrying. Ahead of them though was another matter. They couldn't risk the horses trampling through because this lot came prepared with spears. Any Calvary type charge would be met with a harsh end. His white eyes narrowed as the first arrow was launched as a warning shot. They were tactically coordinated for an ambush against exactly this kind of transport. This suggested they were far less disorganized than he originally thought. Not random thugs after all. Perhaps someone was pulling the strings.

She would call out the ambush herself and warn him of arrows from the treeline and to be on his guard. He would crack his neck as now there was work to be done. He had given warning to the last group before any weapons had been truly brandished. This time weapons were already pointed. An arrow let loose. So there would be no warning. Before he would dedicate to this though he would take a deep breath and his white eyes would focus on the treeline the arrows had come from. That one had been lit on fire. So they intended to burn the cart if they couldn't take it. If the blue turbans didn't have the supplies neither would their enemy. Someone somewhere was definitely controlling this. A commander of sorts. He would speak to her as she checked on the farmer and the horses. A tone that did not care for being polite. Indeed he was far to concentrated on the task at hand.

"There are five bunched together in the tree line a few meters to our left, Those are the archers and the greatest danger to these supplies. I will handle them. I need you to fend off the five men with spears up the road. Fight with caution if you feel you are in danger from a five on one situation or if they are weak eliminate them all. Do not let them near the cart."
    Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Post by Tristan Yoru Wed May 06, 2020 1:16 am

Tristan caught a glimpse of the spear-men up the road on while she was checking to make sure everyone was okay. She listened to Oda as he spoke and gave commands, something that she noticed he does often. He seems to always want to take charge in situations like this, or at least from the two times she's seen him. Now that she was thinking about it, she only seemed to meed Oda in situations where her life was endangered. Perhaps that was coincidence, or maybe it wasn't. Anyways, she stared down the men with the spears and nodded in response to Oda's tactics.

Breathe in, breathe out.

One foot in front of the other, she walked towards her adversaries. Her hand was placed firmly on Mami's hilt and her other was on the sheathe. As she got closer she watched their grips on their weapons tighten and one of them came at her. Tilting the weapon downwards, she would pull out the sword seamlessly and strike, practicing her breathing. She remembered back to her time alone and the techniques she's developed. While they may not be useful here, she could use the practice.

The slash she made would connect somewhat. It would cut the chest of this first opponent but not enough to deal damage, causing them to push their way through it and stab at Tristan's foot. In response she lifted her foot and stomped on the spear, snapping it's weak wooden shaft. Twirling her sword so that the tip would face the ground, she brought it down and pierce the man's forearm. He screamed out in pain as she kept it there and blood spewed out the bottom of the slash all over the floor.

Fighting felt good. She's missed this feeling, a blade tearing through flesh. Deep down she hoped she would get addicted to this feeling, because it was true ecstasy.

Training:
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Wed May 06, 2020 4:25 pm

She would break off from him to follow his plan and he would step away from the cart. His sensory pushed out now and holding it. He could sense them. One of them drawing their bow slowly. They were watching him. Readying arrows to stop him. He suddenly burst to the left right before another arrow sailed through the air and sank into the ground where he had been standing a moment before. It's flames scorching the road. Oda had pushed himself to move faster now. Running to the tree line and taking cover behind the thickest tree nearby as two arrows sank into the wood. Thankfully the snow that recently fell was smothering these flames. The wood far to wet to light the tree on fire. White eyes would shift to Tristan as he noted her taking down the first spear man to come at her. Well a deep arm wound but she had him well under control. He could trust her to dance among them and put down the enemy. At least to hold out for a minute. Besides that he was about to lose the calm and collected rational side of his thinking. Two more arrows sank into the tree he was behind and he tilted his head as a third whizzed by his face to plant into the nearby snow pile and sizzle out.

He let out a breath as hot steam escaped his lips. Slowly he would draw his Odachi as he tossed the scabbard to the right. The sudden movement drawing out the two arrows that were prepared to slam into it. Knocking it to the ground. As they hit he dashed around the tree the opposite way and moved up the snow covered hillside rapidly. His Odachi held in front of him angled across from his left hip to his right shoulder. His white eyes turned red as he focused chakra flow into his sword. A grin spreading across his face as he dodged first left and then right evading two arrows. The third he brought his sword up to deflect with a pang noise before he shifted his head to the right. A fourth grazing his left cheek and leaving small burns. His eyes would shift to the fifth archer as they made eye contact. The fifth hesitated as he witnessed the Hinode bloodline. The small cut on the mans cheek steamed a little before it healed completely. The other four reloaded but those red eyes held the fifth in place. He knew he would die first.

Flames began to lick along the edge of the blade Oda wielded. He would begin to walk the last three meters as another arrow was fired at him. His hand would raise to deflect it. Taking the burns and a scrape from the contact but those two rapidly began to heal. The man he was staring at began to scream as he fired the arrow. Oda would duck under it and dash forward. Dashing through the man as the arrow sailed over his head and slicing along his midriff before the man erupted screaming in flames. However Oda was already passed him. The next guy was trying to reach for another arrow when suddenly he found a hand around his throat yanking him around. The hand was so hot it was scorching his skin. He went to scream before three arrows caught in his torso and he went limp. Oda had used him as a meat shield. As his corpse lit on fire Oda would let him drop to the side and smile to the three frightened archers. The smell of burning corpse smoke filling the air as he did what Oda did best. Burned his enemies to dust. Now there were three men too close to him to draw arrows in time to do anything. They began gripping their bows like weapons as their hands shook
    Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Post by Tristan Yoru Thu May 07, 2020 7:07 pm

Tristan kicked the closest man in the face and took out Mami from his forearm. The blade glistened as it was covered in the man's blood, his screaming halted due to the force from Tristan's foot connecting with his jaw. Meanwhile, the man's companions had started to implement some tactics. All four of them shifted around Tristan until she was surrounded, their spears facing inward towards her. This could be seen as a oversight on her part, as she expected them to just cower in fear like the previous time she encountered the Blue Turbans. Her head turned back and forth, her eyes scanning her surroundings. The one to the north, the direction she was currently facing, decided to rush at her. He wasn't the fastest of people, so she was able to predict his path pretty easily and sidestepped his spear at the last moment, leaving him wide open for an attack. She took Mami and drove it into he neck before taking out again just as quickly, his body dropping to the floor, lifeless.

Next, the one to the east decided to take a stab at her. Since she was pre-occupied with the assailant from before, she was not able to easily dodge this attack. She noticed it too late and was just barely able to move her head out of the way, the tip of the spear grazing her left cheek and leaving a cut. It bled slowly, but bled none the less.  In response, she drew Mami and ran it's hilt into his stomach, causing him to keel over, then ran the blade along his neck causing him to bleed heavily. Mami covered in his blood, Tristan flicked her wrist and splatter the blood on the eyes of one of her other assailants eyes and blinded him. With that one temporarily occupied, she would take the sheathe of Mami and toss it at the last turban, distracting him.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Fri May 08, 2020 3:03 pm

Oda would let the body drop as the arrows in it caught it fully on fire. The snow melting around him as he stepped forward. The three men were shaking. They were afraid of this red eyed man before them. But it was far to late to regret their life choices. Their eyes showed the madness of their fear. Controlling them and for two of them holding them in place. Oda would watch as the third one grit his teeth and rushed forward. Bow raised like a blunt weapon. Oda would step to the side to avoid the blow while bringing his own sword up to slash across the mans mid section. Fire burning him as he coughed up blood. However Oda would follow through as he turned and slashed down the mans back finishing him. The body engulfing in flames before it even hit the ground. Of the two behind him now one saw an opening and launched into the air to avoid making sound in the snow. However that proved to be a poor choice as Oda turned and thrust the long blade of his Odachi up at the man. Piercing him through the windpipe and letting the mans throat and face burn in fire before pulling his sword free. Letting the body fall to burn like the others.

The last one was trembling with tears running down his face. He knew he would die soon. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop Oda when he came at him. However those red eyes looked to him. Blank and expressionless as he stared into the mans eyes. This one was no threat. His will to fight was gone. He had accepted his fate. A frown would appear on his face as the man dropped his weapon and slumped his shoulders. Sobbing and waiting. However Oda was not one to take an unarmed man with no will to fight to the grave even in his current state. He would find his sheath and flick his sword before sheathing it and strapping it to his back. Idly he would speak as he picked up one of the dryer bows and tested the bow string. "Hmm dry enough. You there. Deliver a message to your commander. Give up this farce of a rebellion and fall in line and his men will be spared from becoming food for the wilds." With that said he would notch another flaming arrow as he tilted his head and drew the bow up to his shoulder. He wasn't the best with a bow but it wouldn't matter at this vantage point. He took a breath and held it before aiming and releasing his arrow. It flew through the air and struck the blinded one in the side. Letting him scream or rather gurgle and burst into flame before Oda looked with white eyes now to see the one he let go frantically escaping down the snow covered hill side. He sure hoped the man didn't run into anything before delivering his message.
    Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Post by Tristan Yoru Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 pm

With her last assailant preoccupied, Tristan would rush her way over to his position and place her blade on his neck. Caught in a compromising position, the man loosened his grip on his spear, only to be later beheaded by Tristan. With one swift motion, she threw the blood from the blade onto the floor and slid the weapon back into it's sheathe. As she turned her head back, her eyes met with the farmer's, horror all over his face. It must have been pretty traumatizing, watching another human get their head sliced off. Tristan was like that her first time as well, but that was a long time ago. Now, it was just another number to the count, though she can't say she didn't feel anything. Those men probably had families and lives that they would never return to, but so did Tristan, the farmer, and Oda. When they came at them with weapons drawn, they must have expected that they were never going to return unscathed.

Anyways, now that she was done with her problem, she figured she better check on Oda to make sure that he wasn't a pincushion of arrows by now. Now that she gave their situation some thought, he did just run at a group of archers with nothing, at least to her knowledge, but a sword. Quite literally, he brought a sword to a bow fight. And, to her surprise, he won. Reaching the side of the wagon as soon as he let the arrow fly, her ears were violated by the screams of a burning man, something she's come to acquainted with because of her time spent with Oda. There was also a faint smell of burnt flesh in the air, though it was mainly because of her distance between her and the man. If she moved any closer to him, Tristan would have most likely smelt a lot more than she wanted.

Calling out to him, Tristan would yell into the forest: "Oda, are you alright? I've wrapped up everything on my end!" As she shouted this, there would be a stinging sensation on her cheek. Oh yeah, the cut. Being in the middle of a fight, the adrenaline she got mainly nullified the pain, but now that it was over the adrenaline was fading away. Her hand was brought up to her cheek to touch out of curiosity to then merely get pulled back by the pain of touching an open wound. That was going to need some attention when they were able to get some, but for right now Tristan was going to have to toughen it out.
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Fri May 15, 2020 4:17 pm

She would call out to him as he emerged from the tree line. Soot had stained parts of his white robes. Mostly around the ankles and wrists. Where he stepped the snow melted. He descended from the battle he had left behind. Seemingly unscathed. He had charged five archers and he had dealt death to them and somehow based on his appearance he had dominated. He carried himself in such a way that he seemed to almost flow along. Even the snow before his feet parted for him. He would step next to her and the cart as his white eyes took in the farmer. Horrified at the site of war. It was common for civilians to feel shock and fear at the sight of death. Oda would clear his throat as he addressed the man first. His voice and eyes were calm. War, not a simple thing but it was a part of his clans history and his own. He was taught in it's ways. Trained to triumph against his enemies. Death was not uncommon to him. So when he was calm the farmer could be too. "We have no time to mourn them or bury them. The enemy chose this and as such the beasts of the wild will have them. We do not know if they have allies coming to join them so we must be on our way. Now."

The farmer would stare at the bodies a moment before the word 'now' was emphasized and snapped him out of it. The farmer would meet Oda's gaze and swallow before snapping the reigns and continuing to trudge along through the bodies by the road. Oda would fall in line behind it again before eyeing the bodies as they passed. She had taken down multiple spear men on her own. She was impressive. By no means did these rebels seem to be inexperienced with weapons of their choosing. Oda would fold his hands into his sleeves. His sword sheathed on his back as he walked. Those pearl white eyes glancing back to the girl. Speaking to her once more. "I have not seen many like you in my thirty years Tristan. You impress me still. I wasn't sure how much you would improve with actual weapons at your disposal but now I see you have impressive skill. It would be a great honor for you to help with my Odachi when this is over. Perhaps you would like to visit my clans small village?"
    Tristan Yoru
    Tristan Yoru

Post by Tristan Yoru Wed May 20, 2020 11:49 pm

Ah, there he was. The assertive Oda that Tristan new best. While it wasn't as subtle as it normally was, she can completely understand. They just took care of a stressful situation and didn't have the luxury of being nice at the moment, but still it wouldn't have hurt to try. The woman let out a sigh as she nodded along with her temporary companion, agreeing with what he was saying. She then followed behind the wagon once again, standing in the same spot that she was in before. Oda's praise made her feel odd inside. On one hand, she liked getting complimented about her sword skill, but on the other hand it felt odd that someone was finally praising her. Tristan didn't get much of it as a child, and now that's she's dedicated a third of her life to it, it feels like a compliment is just an insult to her effort. Anyways, she was going to respond as she should, no matter how she felt she was still raised with manners.

"Thank you. Glad to see that my 8 years of training wasn't for nothing." She spoke with humor in her voice, surprisingly able to joke after what just happened. Then he invited her to his clan's village. Personally, she didn't think much of it, and was actually somewhat interested to see what a clan village was like. She had personally never been in one, always living with just herself or her immediate family. "I would be honored to visit your clan's town. Are the rest of them like..." She made a weak gesture to his body, referring to his appearance. "I'm going to assume so."

The time flew by as the two conversed, and before she knew it, they had reached their destination. The farmer, still a bit on edge due to what he witnessed, quickly thanked the two for their help and rushed his leave, presumably to get as far away from them as possible. She understood, to a degree, and hoped that it wouldn't interfere with doing business with him again in the future. He should be fine in a few days anyways. Not soon later, as long as Oda had nothing else to ask of her, Tristan took her leave as well, but did not go very far in case Oda was inviting her to go with him at the moment.

8 - 160 exp
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sat May 23, 2020 3:45 pm

Oda would walk with her and keep his sensory going for a time. Most of the walk he had his eyes closed. Walking purely based on his stretched out sensory as far as it would go. Keeping his senses out for enemies that may try to intercept their small but slow moving convoy. The majority of the sound he produced was the rhythmic clacking of his Odachi as they walked. Only when they were within sight of the village did he lower his sensory and his white eyes opened. He sounded cold and even stoic just listening to him at first but during their time it was easy to tell he listened attentively and spoke gracefully. On the occasion he actually spoke. He may have the body of a teenager but his personality at least matched his age. A lord by his own right at birth but educated and trained to be a good leader at the same time. The only issue with him was he issued commands and simply expected them to be followed. He was too accustomed to others obeying him. However he was not outright rude to his followers. Or those who stood equal to him via shinobi rank. Simply assertive.

Once the farmer would bid them good bye before he took off in a hurry Oda would snag a small piece of cloth out of the back. Nothing of importance but it held it's use for them. He would take his charcoal stained sleeve and use it as a writing utensil. Drawing a crude map with directions and distances on it before folding it and handing it to Tristan. Looking into her eyes with his white eyes in return. Speaking calmly. "When you wish to visit those are the directions to my people. The Hinode clan. I warn you now they are wary of outsiders. I hope you will help teach them to trust again. It was an honor working with you as always." He would bow his head once more and turn. His horse waiting to the side as he mounted it quickly with one graceful movement. An experienced horseback rider. With a nod to her he would click his heels and the horse would begin to trot forward. Taking the lord back to his clan so he might look over them as needed. It was a long ride as per usual but he would manage just fine.

exit thread - 8 mission posts - 160 exp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:59 am