Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Flowing water,scorching earth part two. { solo}

Jin Mizukage
    Jin Mizukage

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Uchiha

Flowing water,scorching earth part two. { solo}  Empty Flowing water,scorching earth part two. { solo}

Post by Jin Mizukage Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Zenaku was surprised that this fight was still going on but that just went and showed how strong his opponent was, and to also be part of the Hoshigaki clan the man was very skilled in swordsmen ship as well as the art of the stealthy kill so he was having to be extra careful with where he moved and how he moved cause one wrong move on his part and that would be it he would be dead. Zenaku looked around as his sharingan was activated letting him be able to get a better sight of the things going on around him, this mist was still making it hard to sense any thing outside of the mist and he was still unable to see though the mist which made finding Hoshigaki much harder then need be.

" You seem to be holding in there better then i first expected, i do hope you will stay in there longer so i can have a little more fun."

Zenaku had to keep his guard up at all times for now just in case he was hit with something powerful he would be able to counter or block it, just then the enemy appeared in front of him as he was performing hand seals. " Water style water shark jutsu" As he said that a shark created  out of water came hurdling towards him and smashed into zenaku cause the shark came at him to fast. As it hit him zenaku was sent flying back as he smashed into a tree but as he opened his eyes he noticed that he had a bubble of water around him and it was like he was under the sea as other sharks was swimming around him.

" How could i have let this fight have gone on this long, as a uchiha i should be stronger then this so how come im having such a hard time. Damn it i need to be stronger i must become stronger."

Just then zenaku eyes went from having only two tomo in them to having three which in the uchiha having 3 tomo meant you unlocked the final stage. As that happened his  three tomo spun around in a circle then the next thing he knew he was standing back on the ground beside the tree. This meant that the whole time he was some how in a genjutsu and he managed to unlock the technique among the uchiha that let them reverse a persons genjutsu. Because of this the mist vanished sense the ninja was no longer able to keep up the chakra control to use it. Zenaku then used another move that this attack could do and he knocked the ninja out using nothing but his sharingan.

Zenaku was nice enough that after the fight he moved the ninja over to besides the noodle cart and layed him beside it. " Ok pops i won the fight now its time to dig in. " It was nice that the fight was over with cause he was about out of chakra and he was very sore and tired now after that fight.

wc: 521

learned Genjutsu: Sharingan
    Jin Mizukage
    Jin Mizukage

Flowing water,scorching earth part two. { solo}  Empty Re: Flowing water,scorching earth part two. { solo}

Post by Jin Mizukage Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Zenaku training was going very well cause not only was he able to beat up a very powerful ninja of the hidden water village but he was able to unlock a sweet technique for his sharingan as well as able to get it to upgrade to its most powerfulest stage. All zenaku needed to do now was continue to train his self and continue to learn more and more powerful jutsu so that one day his dream of being the hokage would be seen. Zenaku managed to finish off eating the raman that the old man had let him eat for finishing off that water ninja, he did not kill him but he at least gave the ninja one hell of a beating.

Out of his jutsu elements he knew that his fire release was something that he needed to learn more of cause that was more deadly and it was probably better then his water release that he knew, for one he was in the land of water so people here probably knew all about water style jutsu which meant if he was gonna win the losers bracket he would need to come in blazeing with fire style.

He also had his sharingan to use to cause the last time he went into a fight using his sharingan he only had stage two and his skills was yet to be polished but now it was much better which meant now he just needed to finish his training. but he did know one thing if he was gonna preform his next jutsu he did not need to do it around a forest so he went to a part of the training area that had a large lake.

" This is perfect." Zenaku said as he looked on at the spot, as he looked over the large lake he used the horse hand seal as he breathed in all his breath. " Fire style Great Fire Annihilation jutsu." As he breathed out he almost could not control it as it came out like a sea of fire that covered up the whole lake side as it almost caused the lake to vanish at how hot the fire was. Zenaku laughed as he now had a powerful justu to use against his next enemy cause he was not sure who he would have to fight next.

learned Great Fire Annihilation
    Jin Mizukage
    Jin Mizukage

Flowing water,scorching earth part two. { solo}  Empty Re: Flowing water,scorching earth part two. { solo}

Post by Jin Mizukage Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:56 pm

Zenaku was surprised that the jutsu had such a powerful effect like that, he did not know that it was gonna suck up so much of the lakes water. If he knew that he would have used that attack towards the sky but he can not take back what he did now he would just have to live with it and hope that no one saw what he did. But it would seem that he would not be that lucky as a person came walking up behind him. " Im sorry leaf ninja but i can not allow you to leave after seeing that, i shall have to take you in." Zenaku looked behind to see that noodle vender as he had a ninja head band which meant that the ninja he fought before must have been his student.

" Good job man, i would not have pegged you as a ninja. but you can not stop me i have a match to get to and nothing or no one shall stop me." Zenaku said as he would get into a fighting stance but the ninja would suddenly use a hand hand and the next thing that he knew was that there was white feathers falling down from the sky. the next thing that zenaku understood was that he was getting very sleepy which that told him that this ninja was trying to place him under a genjutsu. He was not gonna allow that so he focused his chakra into his mind as he broke the genjutsu as he gleared at the ninja in front of him.

You shall pay for that." Zenaku said to the ninja

Learned genjutsu kai.

exited to be continued

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:23 pm