Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

The Dawn of a New Age

Nozomi
    Nozomi

Village : Unaffiliated
    Clan : N/A

The Dawn of a New Age Empty The Dawn of a New Age

Post by Nozomi Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:43 am

OOC: Posting this here, https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t3085-the-dawn-of-a-new-age

Nozomi had only really been in the area for a round of training. The Sand Forge was the best place to get in some training, as it was well equipped with space for Nozomi to keep herself in top shape. It was with that in mind that she was in the area, on her way to begin training. However, something caught her eye, and that gave her a moment of pause. An investment chance.

The Society needed money, and investing in businesses were ways to generate it. Nozomi had been planning on leeching off of villages for some funds, using missions or doing jobs to acquire some cash, as well as her ownership of Grass, but investment opportunities alleviated some urgency on that.

Heading into the building, as it was on her way to training, Nozomi wasn't the sight most would expect to show up. A notorious girl, Nozomi was perhaps the most famous woman on the planet, and was currently dressed for combat, given her original intentions. A flak jacket, her weaponry, and a combat training suit, one wouldn't expect her to be there for a business opportunity.

However, it also appeared that nobody was there in the first place. Nobody but Okane. "Are you Okane?" Nozomi asked holding up one of the flyers that Okane had left around the village. She wasn't the one who would usually do this thing, but none of the Society's troops were in the area for her to delegate the task to. And since this concerned the Society's funds, she would step up as the leader to take care of it.

Of course, as long as Okane didn't mind one of the most wanted people in the world investing in his business. If he did, she wouldn't really care all that much, this was more or less a whim for her to make some money.
    Okane
    Okane

Village : N/A

The Dawn of a New Age Empty Re: The Dawn of a New Age

Post by Okane Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Okane had about given in when a woman appeared in the door way. Or rather he hadn't noticed it open until she spoke. His eyes shifted a moment and as soon as he layed eyes on her he knew her. This was the woman from the broadcast. A woman considered perhaps the most wanted person by more than one country.  Some said she was almost on tier with the tailed beasts. Okane wasn't one to doubt it. At first there was surprise in his eyes. Concern even. She was here looking for him by name. A woman as dangerous as her would mean the end of him as he was now. He wasn't a shinobi nor did he have any guards. Sure, Suna would protect him if they were given the chance but she would be far too quick for that. However a second later his eyes shifted to the sheet he had posted looking for investors. Ahh so she was here as an investor? Someone that powerful wanted some steady income. Perhaps she didn't wish to just take everything she wanted. Or perhaps there was another reason...perhaps she had others to support? A family? No that would be too dangerous for her to interact with them...She needed funding for something. A constant strand of funding.

His concerned gaze would almost instantly shift to a smile as he bowed his head respectfully. Speaking in a voice that was almost hypnotic. "I am indeed Okane. Might I say it is an honor to meet the great Nozomi. Please. Grab a folder and some champagne and take a seat. I will break down how the investment work if you like. As well as show you why my company is worth your time." He would wink a little to her before moving over to the lights and dimming them. He would move to the projector and grab the clicker. Waiting for her to get comfortable before he would begin. Standing in her line of sight and not getting to close to her for her own comfort and his. He would click through images of things as he spoke. Images of projects that were already complete and the Tanto he had made from ebony that went to the highest investor.

"The Stag Emporium. A business I started here in Suna. Our goal is to improve life in whatever village allows us to set up shop. I started here in Suna because my fathers company is near the coast south of here and we have done business with the village most of my life. I saw struggles and strife and took the education I received to change that. I have diploma's for blacksmithing, both weapons and armor. But I also have diplomas for Chemistry and engineering. I have already created improved transportation (Click to an image of a sand skimmer) As well as green houses (Click to an image of a green house already growing food) And you may have noticed the two rivers through the village that recently popped up providing water. (Click to where the rivers met in the center of the village and created a small pool of fresh water.) However that is just the beginning. We intend to set permanent roots here. A large market towering into the sky where shop owners can operate in safety from both those that would intend harm thanks to our security and the elements as well. (Click first to blueprints of the building and then click again to an example model of a security guard in uniform.) With such an expansive endeavor comes investment opportunities. We will be opening up four more shops on top of the one I already own. If you look to your folder you can see how each investment would break down for up to a twenty five percent return per month on your investment. And the highest investor at the end of today receives a prize. For today we are accepting only up to what we can sell and help in building the Stag Emporium. A better life for everyone. " (Once more he would click and an image of an ebony tanto with the stag symbol on the hilt would show on purple cloth.)

The folder
    1 stock is 100 ryo, investors see 10 % back every months
    Investors see a 10% return on the amount they paid for the stock. The return on investment is decided by the following scale: if the business has 1 - 2,000 shares | 15% return for 2,001 - 5,000 shares | 20% return for 5,001 - 8,000 shares | 25% return for 8,001 - 10,000 shares.  Donations are accepted but investment is limited to 4,019,900 Projected return possibilities is 1,001,990.  A month.
    Nozomi
    Nozomi

Post by Nozomi Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:50 pm

Nozomi watched the slides, but she wasn't really much of a numbers person. This was obviously set up for investors, and Okane had crunched the numbers on his own, so he seemed to know what he was doing. She didn't really care about that sort of thing, her main interest in investing was in the money of it. However, she also knew that most craftsmen worth their salt tended to take great pride in their work, not just churning out products for the sake of doing so.

The money was obviously a benefit, and Okane needed investors so he could fund his work, but he expected to be able to pull a massive profit, and given the pictures and slides, he seemed to be competent. The only real way to check his work herself was to get a first hand test on his crafts and see how they held up in the hands of someone like her, who could wreck her own gear rather easily if she tried to.

Already sold on buying his stocks just so she could make some income for the Society, as well as backing a company that seemed interested in improving the life quality of the places it was based in, Nozomi wanted a firsthand test. "Let me see the Tanto if you have it on you." If he assented, Nozomi would take a look at the tanto, and then pull out her own to compare the two. The Ebony blade of the tanto he made was far superior, at least on look and feel to her. Her own blade had been a simple requisition from a shop, no love put into the blade at all, while the one he made was obviously a higher quality one.

The question was: How much better was it? There was only one way to find out. Nozomi took a measured grasp of both blades and brought them together with as much force as she could, feeling the ebony blade bite into the iron of her tanto, and then yanked them out. The ebony blade was perfectly fine, while a large chunk was bit into her tanto, and Nozomi nodded.

If he didn't have the blade on him, it wouldn't really affect her decision, having already made her mind up to invest regardless. If she lost money on the deal, it wasn't that big of a deal. It wasn't like the money was that important, it was just a quality of life improvement for her people.

"I'll purchase 4 million ryo worth of your stocks. That should secure me as the highest investor, and that's an even 1 million in returns based on the projections.. Keeps my books managed easier. Fair?"
    Okane
    Okane

Village : N/A

Post by Okane Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:04 pm

Okane would stand back and watch after he handed over the demon tanto. A small blade to him that did little in the way of favors other than some light self defense. But he knew it's quality was far superior to that of the markets versions. He would watch with a smile as his weapon virtually decimated hers. Rendering it almost useless. A smirk of pride appearing on his face. He knew that would be the outcome. No one around here matched his works and the ebony blades were far from his best. He would wait until she was finished with it before he would listen to her offer. It was certainly generous. The full amount offered to him all at once. Of course it didn't include building costs but with the immediate return on the investment he could work it so that her investment was the full four million giving her back the one million income a month that his projections had promised. For now he would bow his head to her before collecting a card from the counter and two glasses of champagne. Moving over to sit on the table next to her and offer her a glass. If she took it he would set the card down in front of her too. Speaking softly.

"Such generosity and an intelligent investment too. Consider the tanto your's madam. A toast to our shared prosperity. When you are ready the card has the account details to deposit into. I will personally see to the book keeping and you shall have your income monthly. All is well in a world that we make the gears keep turning in."

He would raise his glass before drinking all of it in one go. Money lubricated the system and kept things moving. Liquor lubricated him and kept him moving. Still since there was no more investment to be hand he would rise from his spot on the table and begin to start cleaning up. He had only one investor outside of his company but it had all his needs covered for the time being. As it would Kara and her finances when he left her in charge of the Suna branch. "I will be leaving for Iron country soon but your investment shall be handled and your return rather immediate before I depart. You may enjoy the future innovations I will be making. For now if I am to make it back to the office before your deposit is finalized I must be going. A lot of numbers to crunch my dear. " He would bow his head a little once more. She deserved it after all. Then he collected everything but the remaining champagne and the tanto and was on his way to complete his dreams.

Exit thread
    Nozomi
    Nozomi

Post by Nozomi Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Nozomi would say nothing further, but give a curt nod as Okane took his leave. That business was now concluded, and as long as his word was kept, she'd see an influx of returns soon enough. She'd tuck the tanto into her belt sash, and they would part ways, both happy with the way that things had gone, at least on the surface. Should things prove to be fake, they'd be seeing each other soon enough again.

-exit-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:35 pm