Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Suggestion: Reduce Hayami Costs

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Village : Sunagakure
    Clan : Hayami
    Discord Tag : Dread

Suggestion: Reduce Hayami Costs Empty Suggestion: Reduce Hayami Costs

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:03 am

Considering the recent nerf to Shadowless flight for Hayami, as it stands, there are bonuses to having swift release with having it unlocked and not having it unlocked. This is due to my own understanding of the clan and if I make any mistakes, feel free to correct me.

If you don't have Swift Release unlocked, you get a natural ++ to speed which is nice, with also having your perception boosted up to the same level as your speed with the sole purpose of avoiding tunnel vision and blur.

If you do have Swift Release, you get shadowless flight which is essentially a ++ to speed and coordination, with a -- to an opponents perception.

Although a solid clan in some ways, the drawbacks feel way too hefty for me considering what you get, as it stands, you have to pay 1,000 EXP to unlock the bloodline AND furthermore, one of the drawbacks is that experience costs for Strength are 25% higher.

What you get out of the clan is nice, but the costs for it are too high in my opinion and could be reduced to a more reasonable cost, I'm proposing that the EXP cost should be reduced down to either 500 EXP and removing the additional cost for strength, if 500 is too much of a reduction, then perhaps 750 EXP as the new cost for the bloodline... either way, the additional strength cost is ridiculous and I don't see any other clan with a similar drawback.

Anyway, hope I made sense.

tl;dr - hayami EXP costs too high, drawback is wack, don't get much out of the clan for the price, reduce price pls
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Hōzuki
    Discord Tag : Lithium#2476

Suggestion: Reduce Hayami Costs Empty Re: Suggestion: Reduce Hayami Costs

Post by Chigetsu Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:44 pm

Agree - I have a Hayami and after the nerf to Shadowless Flight I feel like the clan could use a small buff. As it is Swift Release feels like a low potential element, and the drawback to Strength feels a bit silly. I think it would be fine for some minor buffs.
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Village : Sunagakure
    Clan : Hayami
    Discord Tag : Dread

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:03 pm

BUMP YA NERDS
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Hōzuki
    Discord Tag : Lithium#2476

Post by Chigetsu Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 pm

Honestly, I'd love to see Shadowless Flight just buffed back to what it was before the nerf. Back where it gave +1 to Coord, +1 to Speed, and -1 Tier to an opponent's Perception.

This seems pretty strong? To put it into context, this is about equivalent the Ultra Light Weight Rock Technique, an Iwa Exclusive, which gives +2 Tiers in Coordination and Speed, while a -2 Tier to their Strength(While also indirectly buffing their strength by letting them lift bigger things if they use it on the target instead of themselves). I don't feel like it's particularly inappropriate for a clan to get exclusive tier jutsu, especially since this is the only jutsu that the Hayami Clan gets and the element in general is somewhat low potential, and the other drawbacks the clan gets.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 am