Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Maybe a Break, Maybe More.

Sorethin Senju
    Sorethin Senju

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Senju
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

Maybe a Break, Maybe More. Empty Maybe a Break, Maybe More.

Post by Sorethin Senju Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:22 am

I've had absolutely no ability to write for Neo for almost two weeks now. I just look at the reply box and blank pretty hard. Even my usual advice to myself about 'just start and you'll finish' hasn't worked. Truth be told I'm getting fairly depressed irl, and my muse for writing elsewhere is on a pretty substantial rise.

I'm stepping back, taking a break. I don't know how long I'll be gone.

I could have jumped the gun and I'll have muse aplenty to write here tomorrow and crack out all 'insert number here' posts and everything will be all hunky dory.

Or I could sit there staring at a blinking text bar for a month while I continue to waste everyone's time.

I dislike wasting people's time in anyway, so I'm doing this now so everyone can shuffle on the fuck along.

To facilitate this as smoothly as possible I give anyone I'm in threads with permission to end the thread or my involvement in it as they see fit. This can include godmodding me although I do request that you for lack of a better phrase, not be a dick (although I don't expect anyone to be). I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes, I've tried getting through writing at least enough of a response to facilitate this, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

With that said I reiterate that those who I am in threads with may take control of my characters enough to facilitate moving the thread, or at least my involvement in it, to a decent ending. I just ask that you not be rude and kill/take advantage of them.

I'm again sorry for the inconvenience this causes and hope this doesn't make everyone angry with me and shit.

I'll still be around in discord to randomly meme and chat around, or even hop in VC. I'm not leaving the community, just stepping away from the site.
    Simon
    Simon

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : None
    Discord Tag : Midknights#0001

Maybe a Break, Maybe More. Empty Re: Maybe a Break, Maybe More.

Post by Simon Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:14 am

Do ya' thing homie.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:24 pm