Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

3 posters

Unauthorized Edits

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Chinoike

Unauthorized Edits Empty Unauthorized Edits

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:38 pm

I'm making this post as a suggestion and discussion about Staff making unauthorized edits to the forum. It came to my attention that my character's home has been renamed from "Shimiko Tower" to "Senou Tower". Several of the descriptions were changed. Any mention of my character and her family members were completely removed.

Apparently, Dread asked for the name to be changed and for the descriptions to be altered which I have a serious problem with. I wasn't gone for very long but even if I was, a person who doesn't even have a character in the village shouldn't be asking to change the subforum's names.

This was all down without getting the Raikage's (Nozomi's) explicit consent for changing the name of my character's home. Staff just said "Well we will change it now and if she cares then she'll say something, if she doesn't say anything then its fine". That is not okay at all.

Anyways, I don't really care why it happened but when I asked for it to be changed back I was told I needed to get the Raikage's permission to change it back. That really bothers me as a matter of principle.

Staff should not go off changing people's subforums to suit their own liking. I wasn't told anything about this. Staff definitely shouldn't do it without the Kage's permission and then on top of that tell ME that I have to be the one to ask the Raikage to change it back.

This should have never even been changed in the first place. But even if it was changed, I think Staff should immediately edit it back to its original state. If the current Raikage wants it changed then that's one thing but changing people's subforums and then telling them to go to their Kage to get it changed back is ridiculous.

We've had problems in the past with these kinds of unauthorized edits and I think staff should commit to not letting them occur again.
    Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Uchiha

Unauthorized Edits Empty Re: Unauthorized Edits

Post by Uchiha Yui Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:53 pm

Yeah it makes no sense, it feels like bullying which shouldn't be allowed period. No reason to change it no one asked for it except as mentioned a person not part of the village. This is certainly something that needs to be reviewed.
    Ryuko
    Ryuko

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Ryuko

Post by Ryuko Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:37 pm

Why on earth would someone need my permission to change a privately owned building name?

I mean they didn't ask the current Raikage at the time to change it why would they need to ask me now? It's not my building it's Shimiko's. The owner should be able to freely decide the name as long as it's within reason and not offensive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 pm