Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Renegades

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Ryuutei
    Discord Tag : Heart#9818

Renegades Empty Renegades

Post by Satori Ryuutei Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:44 am

Mission Name: Prison Escape
    Mission Type: Apprehend
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Recapture the criminals
    Description: A prison break has occurred, five shinobi have managed to escape the prison and are currently hiding within the village. Track them down and apprehend them once more.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: C-Class or 2 D-Class.

Satori heard the alarm before he got the specific report. His eyes trailed to the side toward the direction of the Kirigakure prison, there were pretty damn potent prisoners located in that building. But considering he didn't smell ANBU running around, the escapee's probably weren't any of the big-names. Rising from his meal in the small apartment, Satori grunted and tossed the last of the steak into his mouth while he bit into his palm and placed his hand on his shoulder. As usual, the burst of chakra flooded the air, causing Zaishu to blink a few times sleepily, before yawning on his new perch.

"You've been calling me a lot, Tori," he mumbled, rubbing at an eye sleepily with the back of a paw, while Satori chuckled dryly.

"Well, you're the best at tracking you know? Of course, I'll call you for help," with a sly grin, the man complimented the cat who snorted, but clearly looked pleased as he preened under the compliments.

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped," he retorted simply before shifting his gaze to the side as he formed the hand seals.

"What am I looking for?" The question caused Satori to grunt as he rose, moving toward the window as he felt the familiar sensation of the cats claws sinking into his shoulder.

"Not sure how many, but check for the signature of higher chakra levels that are rushing to locations for hiding, or escape from the village," as he stated this, the cats eyes closed. Reaching out with his sensory, before he detected the first and spoke. Keeping his paws close together.

"Three to the South. Fifty meters, a large building, probably the sixteenth floor." The words were all Satori needed, as the man launched forward the location in a sudden blur of speed, utilizing Taijutsu and the Body Flicker technique to rush through the area around them. Bouncing off buildings and leaping over banners toward the location that he'd been given with narrowed eyes.

"Fourth window, to the left." Zaishu's voice echoed within his ear as he neared the floor in question. Leaping upward, his claws extended before he rushed up the side of the building. Launching through the window, even his nose could locate the prey now. Two males and a female, the men all spun and faced Satori with narrowed eyes and a yell of surprise. Zaishu's hands slammed together, ending the sensory and instead taking in a breath before the woman suddenly froze, her body paralyzed by the Genjutsu of the lion as Satori's hands slammed into the chest of each man.

Directly targeting their hearts, he forced them both to stop. Both of them stumbled, falling to a knee, and then collapsing. Completely unconscious as their hearts were quickly re-started by Satori as the man slowly straightened back up.

"That's three... let's take out one more group. We'll leave the rest for the ANBU," he mused simply, and the cat on his shoulder nodded once in agreement. Tying the trio up idly, Satori shoved them out the window, dangling from the wall before he launched forward, ready to give chase to the next grouping. Zaishu's hands clasped together once more, releasing a pulse of chakra out to detect their next batch of targets.

--
    Ten minutes later, Satori drug the two groups along the ground toward the police station. Zaishu sitting on his shoulder, happily munching on his reward of a steak.

"If you fed me like this every time, I wouldn't complain ya' know? So much better than what dad brings us," the words caused a low rumble of amusement from Satori.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time, then. I'll have mother Raika make you something. you and Roku like her cooking, right?" The rumbling purr from the small lion in response caused an amused chuckle from his lips in reply. With the job done, it was back to dinner for the chunin.

[1]
    [Exit]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 pm