Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Eye Spy with My Little Eye [Nyg]

Ari
    Ari

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Clanless
    Discord Tag : ScareQrow#7078

Eye Spy with My Little Eye [Nyg] Empty Eye Spy with My Little Eye [Nyg]

Post by Ari Sat May 30, 2020 10:28 pm

The soft taps on the wood from the bare feet of Ari could be heard in this large facility. Ari had her fair share of training in dojos and honing her technique outside of it. Yet this building makes home in the Land of Iron pale in comparison to what she sees before her stormy grey eyes. There were other Shinobi partaking in this facility's in a variety of ways. Some are sparring, others are honing their technique or learning something new.

Ari is a four foot ten inches tall with a toned build. Her silver hair is short yet a Konohagakure headband can be seen on top of her head. Keeping the strands of hair from her vision from the looks of it. Clothed her bronze skin is a dark tank top with a dark shorts. And as mentioned before she is barefoot.

Ari sought out a pool of water where Suiton users often went to execute their techniques. Ari used the chakra under her feet to walk on the calm surface towards the middle where a fountain can be seen. With a hop from her foot, Ari lands just in front of where the water falls down to the pool. The cool drops splattering up to her shin was pleasant in this heat. Ari is used to dry heat at most, so this level of humidity is not something she is accustomed to yet.

Cupping her hands together to intercept the stream, Ari splashes cold water on her face as she lets out a sigh of relief. "I swear this land is trying to kill me with this humidity." Ari jokingly complained to herself as she isn't expecting anyone to listen to her. The idea was to get a bit of training done in here, but first Ari stretches her body. Cloaking her feet with chakra to keep her steady above the water, Ari twists both arms close together in both directions for a few seconds. Then Ari cartwheels while slapping the surface of the water with one hand to guide her form with enough velocity. To the naked eye this is simply accomplished by any Genin, but Ari was training her ability to switch the chakra cloaking her hands and feet as she alternates between each limb. Simple to do, but can be tiresome all the same.
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Eye Spy with My Little Eye [Nyg] Empty Re: Eye Spy with My Little Eye [Nyg]

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:13 pm

"If you hate it here, then you'd love the Land of Wind" a voice called out from behind her. Nyguyen approached from her rear. The black man's hands was in his pockets and a smirk was on his face. Unlike the other members of his squad, Ari was already training in a manner similar to his own. The Water Walking Technique was an extremely simple method of chakra distribution and diffusion yet a wise shinobi could use it to master even more complex principles of chakra control. Nyguyen watched as the girl performed her cartwheels. She was acrobatic and sure-footed, a sign that she was skilled in close quarters combat.

Nyguyen called out to her:

"You certainly didn't come to Konoha for the weather....and although I read your file, I wanted to hear from you directly. Why exactly did you come to Konohagakure no Sato?"
    Ari
    Ari

Post by Ari Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:24 am

Ari looked over her shoulder towards to source of the voice. A brow was raised as she retorted. "I'll pass on that. I'd rather not be cooked alive by sand." She proceeded to perform her exercises. After all she wasn't going to let some sarcastic grown up interfere with her training.

When the man spoke again, Ari can only assume he's someone of higher authority than she. Maybe he is a real shinobi unlike herself. Ari leaped from her hands to flip her body and land on the chakra coated hands. She bends her torso as she lets her legs curl to tap her feet next to her head. Lightly touching the cool water as she displays excellent flexibility. Then she straightens her body and gracefully rolls to stand on her feet before answering.

"Exactly what it says on my file. I came in seeking shelter, and my grandfather wanted me to get into a career. That career happens to be a shinobi for Konohagakure. Hence is why I'm here." Ari explained, but whether that satisfies him or not isn't her concern. Placing both hands at her hips as a faint smirk can be seen on her lips.

"You gonna introduce yourself or are you just gonna stand there making comments about the weather?"
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:37 pm

Nyguyen clenched his jaw to keep it from dropping in surprise. This young lass was outrageously flexible and her sharp retort to his interrogative put him on edge. Oh no... he thought to himself. A haunting fear crept into his heart as he comprehended her words. What she said next only served to confirm that fear. The sass. The skill. The condescending smirk.

No! She's just like my daughters!

Look alive Nyguyen! These tween girls can smell fear!

He swallowed but gave her the most severe, intimidating, and authoritative look that he could muster. Ari would chew him up and spit him out if he didn't immediately establish his competence and control over the situation. He cleared his throat and bellowed out:

"My name is Nyguyen Uchiha, I am your Jounin Squad Commander and you will address me as Nyguyen-sensei or Nyg-sensei for the remainder of this training session. I will make whatever comments I choose little lady so don't go giving me that s-sass!"

NO! Nyguyen's voice had cracked towards the end of his admonishment. He prayed that the dark skinned girl wouldn't notice his stuttering. The last thing he had expected when he signed up for sensei duty was to meet more defiant little girls. He had enough of that at home.
    Ari
    Ari

Post by Ari Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:52 pm

Ari blinked at Nyguyen’s introduction as if she wasn’t impressed. But she broke into a smirk at the mention of not tolerating sass. Which escalated to laughter that sounds melodic to hear. It wasn’t even mocking this time either.

”My sensei you say? Well I have been wondering about what squad I was being thrown into. Although a word of advice from me. If you don’t tolerate sass then don’t be a hypocrite and sass me. I only treat you depending on how you treat me.” Ari spoke after she calmed down. The short girl skips over to him as she keeps ascending up to his eye level. Both hands were held behind her back.

”So tell me ol’ wise teacher, what makes you think you can teach me? Is it because your job is on the line after a series of failures or is it possible you picked what you thought is the easiest student to train and line your pocket with ryo?” Ari turned the question to Nyg on a more critical level. She wasn’t asking what drove him to become a shinobi, she’s inquiring what makes him think that he can be her teacher. Ari opened her mouth like she was going to say something else, but pursed her lips instead as Ari wanted to hear his words first. By this point she stops about 2.5 meters away from him. Granted she has to tilt her head up to look at his face considering he’s like a giant compared to her.
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:57 pm

Nyguyen's black face grew a honey shade as he blushed at the girl's impudence. Not only did she put him in his place, she suggested that his reasons for taking her on as a student were selfish. Nothing could be further from the truth! In that exact moment, a single hair in Nyguyen's head turned grey.

"I'm sorry but who do you think you are young lady!" he roared loudly. He had to stop himself from stamping his feet in annoyance and anguish. The man hoped his loud bellow would intimidate her. He could yell louder than her, surely that would take her down a peg?

He found himself involuntarily explaining himself to the foreigner. It was a mental trick his daughters had played on him to devastating effect. He'd give them an order, they'd question it, and he found himself giving reasons for an command that ought have been obeyed in the first instance. Unfortunately, his will was putty before the determined genin.

"I am an Uchiha of the highest order and house. I have numerous accolades relating to strategy, village defense, and military history. I should be asking you what you have to bring to my squad!?"

He quickly turned the tables on the young girl. He was unwilling to let her take control of the situation. He looked down at the petite and tanned munckin. His face serious but clearly distressed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:46 pm