Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

4 posters

Irui Mikiri's Migrated Updates

Icarus
    Icarus

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Icarus

Irui Mikiri's Migrated Updates Empty Irui Mikiri's Migrated Updates

Post by Icarus Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:57 pm

https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2191p50-irui-mikiri-s-update-thread#27253
    Updates Section:

Profile:

As of 3/28/2020, Irui had 775 remaining Spendable Experience.
    I am also collecting the +300 Experience, bringing his total to 1075. Due to the changes in Learning Class, Irui was not able to unlock Inhaling Maw.

Additionally, due to recent events, Irui Mikiri's plot with Mora Mikiri, the Church, and Kitsuki have come to an abrupt end. I would like to start fresh on the new Gladius, with a brand new character.

As of his Reset, he had 3285 in total spendable experience, plus the 300 from the Migration, bringing his total to 3585.  Due to recent events, and the loss of plot wrapped around the Church and several other threads involving characters tied to an individual, would Staff object to me wiping the slate clean with my character, and applying these points to a brand new profile?

Last edited by Icarus on Wed May 20, 2020 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ryuko
    Ryuko

Discord Tag : Ryuko

Irui Mikiri's Migrated Updates Empty Re: Irui Mikiri's Migrated Updates

Post by Ryuko Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:47 pm

Carry over is 25% from the total or in your case 820 xp rounded. The 300 bonus for migration is spendable only so you're better off putting it towards the new character at creation.

Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:46 am

I think I'm going to continue working on irui. I don't think his story is quite finished with the dissolution of the Church, rather its a new chapter. If I need to create a new character I will, but for now I'll stick with Irui.
    Ryuko
    Ryuko

Discord Tag : Ryuko

Post by Ryuko Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:02 am

Icarus wrote:I think I'm going to continue working on irui. I don't think his story is quite finished with the dissolution of the Church, rather its a new chapter. If I need to create a new character I will, but for now I'll stick with Irui.

Roger that, looking forward to reading more about him
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:41 pm

Update Type: Skill  Request
    Link: N/A
    Information:

Illusory Sniper: Can cast Genjutsu on those perceived by the Sensory Skill as if the user had LoS eye contact. But Irui takes 1 Tier more damage than normal. Can't be used on those using Chakra Suppression, or skills that render a user invisible to the Sensory Skill. 10 CP to activate.

Chigetsu and I have been discussing Illusionary Sniper. I'll remove it, and figure out something else in its place. One oI had was a reversal:

"Sensing Trap: Irui can utilize his own chakra signature as a trigger for Genjutsu. When his chakra signature is perceived by the opponent, or detected by his Sensory Skill, he can use it as a trigger. But Irui takes 1 Tier more damage than normal. Can't be used on those using Chakra Suppression, or "skills that render a user invisible to the Sensory Skill. 10 CP to activate.

Otherwise, I'd just like to remove Genjutsu altogether.
    Kensai
    Kensai

Village : Minor Nation
    Clan : A-Class Clanless
    Discord Tag : kensai#2709

Post by Kensai Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:21 pm

Icarus wrote:Update Type: Skill  Request
    Information:

Illusory Sniper: Can cast Genjutsu on those perceived by the Sensory Skill as if the user had LoS eye contact. But Irui takes 1 Tier more damage than normal. Can't be used on those using Chakra Suppression, or skills that render a user invisible to the Sensory Skill. 10 CP to activate.

Chigetsu and I have been discussing Illusionary Sniper. I'll remove it, and figure out something else in its place. One oI had was a reversal:

"Sensing Trap: Irui can utilize his own chakra signature as a trigger for Genjutsu. When his chakra signature is perceived by the opponent, or detected by his Sensory Skill, he can use it as a trigger.  But Irui takes 1 Tier more damage than normal. Can't be used on those using Chakra Suppression, or "skills that render a user invisible to the Sensory Skill. 10 CP to activate.

Your UA is denied. Your request to drop Genjutsu however is Approved~
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:51 pm

Kensai wrote:
    Information:

"Sensing Trap: Irui can utilize his own chakra signature as a trigger for Genjutsu. When his chakra signature is perceived by the opponent, or detected by his Sensory Skill, he can use it as a trigger.  But Irui takes 1 Tier more damage than normal. Can't be used on those using Chakra Suppression, or "skills that render a user invisible to the Sensory Skill. 10 CP to activate.

Can I replace it with something else? If not, can I shift the SP to Exp, or is it written somewhere that it has to be treated as a sunk cost? Ideally I'd replace it with Fuin.
    Kensai
    Kensai

Post by Kensai Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:28 pm

Icarus wrote:
    Kensai wrote:
    Information:

Can I replace it with something else? If not, can I shift the SP to Exp, or is it written somewhere that it has to be treated as a sunk cost? Ideally I'd replace it with Fuin.

Your request to replace Genjutsu with Fuuinjutsu is Approved!~
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:35 pm

Update Type: Fuinjutsu Skill Swap
    Information:

Irui is swapping out Genjutsu for Fuinjutsu. With Kensai's permission, I'll be doing a 1 for 1 technique exchange. Exchanging eight techniques. Irui can now also access Barrier Ninjutsu, stated to require Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu.
    • Enclosing Technique (D)
    • Barrier Canopy Method Formation (B)
    • Barrier Method Formation (B)
    • Explosive Tag Seal (C)
    • Five Seal Barrier (C)
    • Lightning Flash Blade Creation (B)

(+2 more, TBD)

Will be promptly removing Genjutsu from Irui's skills and techniques.
    Link:
    Kensai
    Kensai

Post by Kensai Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:37 pm

Icarus wrote:
    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b] Fuinjutsu Skill Swap
    [b]Information:[/b]

Irui is swapping out Genjutsu for Fuinjutsu. With Kensai's permission, I'll be doing a 1 for 1 technique exchange. Exchanging eight techniques. Irui can now also access Barrier Ninjutsu, stated to require Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu.
    [list][*] Enclosing Technique (D)
    [*]Barrier Canopy Method Formation (B)
    [*]Barrier Method Formation (B)
    [*]Explosive Tag Seal (C)
    [*]Five Seal Barrier (C)
    [*]Lightning Flash Blade Creation (B)

(+2 more, TBD)
    [/list]

[b]Link:[/b]

Approved!~
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Kensai wrote:
    Icarus wrote:Update Type: Fuinjutsu Skill Swap
    Information:

• Explosive Tag Seal (C)
    • Five Seal Barrier (C)

(+2 more, TBD)

Link:

Approved!~

I'll be adding:
    Lightning Style: Tiger Scissors (B-rank, Fuin)
    Five Seal Barrier Pass (C)
    Kensai
    Kensai

Post by Kensai Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Icarus wrote:
    Kensai wrote:
    Icarus wrote:Update Type: Fuinjutsu Skill Swap
    Information:

• Explosive Tag Seal (C)
    • Five Seal Barrier (C)

(+2 more, TBD)

Link:

Approved!~

I'll be adding:
    Lightning Style: Tiger Scissors (B-rank, Fuin)
    Five Seal Barrier Pass (C)

Approved!~
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Sun May 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Update Type Mission
    Link https://neonaruto.forumotion.com/t949-patrol#5363

Information: C-rank Mission (15 Exp)
    Spoiler:

Both Sora and I were a bit confused on the details of this mission. Sought clarification from Kumo-Chat for more details, but it was still fuzzy at best. We patrolled the Restricted Zone. Notable character moments:
    - Irui and Mort talked about strategy, life, and clans
    - Irui worked on Sensing.
    - Irui gets moar motivation, learns a tidbit about the Kurama Clan

Experience Gained: 9 Posts (10 pts. (Life deveopment)+ 20 pts. (Mission with multiple players) +5 for Training Ground bonus) = 315 exp, if my calcs are correct.

Total Spendable Exp: 1,390
    Experience to Next Class: 1,415/2000 (B)
    Total Ryo: 52,500 (7k from Mission, Split)
    Luna Yamamoto
    Luna Yamamoto
    Admin

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Clanless

Post by Luna Yamamoto Mon May 25, 2020 9:02 am

Icarus wrote:Update Type Mission

Spoiler:

Both Sora and I were a bit confused on the details of this mission. Sought clarification from Kumo-Chat for more details, but it was still fuzzy at best. We patrolled the Restricted Zone. Notable character moments:

Experience Gained: 9 Posts (10 pts. (Life deveopment)+ 20 pts. (Mission with multiple players) +5 for Training Ground bonus) = 315 exp, if my calcs are correct.

Completing missions in the training grounds does not grant Mission Experience in addition to the Training bonus.

Not to mention the experience bonuses do not stack. You do not benefit from +10 for Social and +20 for Missions for a grand total of +30 experience per post. You will only benefit from +20 experience per post, making your subtotal be 180 experience, plus the 15 bonus experience for completing the mission making it 195 experience.
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Tue May 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Hana Kaguya wrote:
    Icarus wrote:Update Type Mission

Spoiler:

Completing missions in the training grounds does not grant Mission Experience in addition to the Training bonus.

Not to mention the experience bonuses do not stack. You do not benefit from +10 for Social and +20 for Missions for a grand total of +30 experience per post. You will only benefit from +20 experience per post, making your subtotal be 180 experience, plus the 15 bonus experience for completing the mission making it 195 experience.

-Characters earn 10 Experience Points per post in a topic containing multiple players. Going through life with others affords a peak at a different viewpoint in life, enhancing everyone's personal growth and development.

-20 Experience Points are earned per post when participating in a mission topic with multiple players.

"Be diplomatic if possible, however if spar is initiated, sterilized the field with a round of meditation afterwards."

So the mission takes place at the training grounds, but cannot invoke the training ground bonus, despite mentioning sparring for fun. Characters can go through life together, but missions don't count as going through life, or for character development? We also can't be trained on how to do something during a mission?

There's also this formatting:
    20 Experience Points are earned per post when participating in a mission topic with multiple players.
    -An additional 5 Experience Points are earned per post when training with, on a mission with, or interacting with the character's designated teacher or sensei.
    -An additional 5 Experience Points can also be earned when training within a village's designated training grounds.

I'll take the 195, but I will be reaching out to everyone so that we can get this clarified, because I was under the impression that these things could be stacked.
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post by Icarus Tue May 26, 2020 7:40 pm

Update Type: Equipment Purchase
    Link: https://neonaruto.forumotion.com/t500-kumogakure-marketplace-topic

Information:

Budget: 52,500

• Holster | 25
    • Baldric | 50
    • Blank Sealing Paper x20 (10 Ryo)
    • Senbon x15 at 50ea (750)
    • Small Scrolls x2 (500 Ryo)
    • Ink Pot 125ml x1 (400)
    • Ink Brush x1 (50)
    • Resonating Echo Speaker x2 (40,000)
    • Vest | 10,000 ryo

Total: 52,475
    Remaining: 25

Irui now has access to sound techniques through the Resonating Echo Speaker.

Also, +10 Exp from Marketplace post.

Total Spendable Experience: 1280
    Experience until Next Class: 1305 / 2000* (Will double check this)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm