Gladius

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Test!

Movin and Shakin (Mission)

Valen
    Valen

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Movin and Shakin (Mission) Empty Movin and Shakin (Mission)

Post by Valen on Fri May 29, 2020 1:31 am

Mission Name: Bouncing
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Keep club attenders in line like a normal bouncer. Do it without being flashy or killing.
    Description: A local club owner has requested the services of one or several shinobi donning the role of bouncer in response to an increasing number of nightly reports of issues occurring.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

The evening was getting later and the night coming on quickly now. It tended to do that up in the mountains where the sun could quickly be hidden by the surroundings peaks and the evening promised to be cool. Not uncomfortably so however, and Valen had no problem wearing his current attire. Usually on duty he would wear his shinobi uniform. Which consisted of simple black shinobi pants, and a black coat. However tonight he was wearing something a bit more casual because they were specifically asked to not be 'flashy'. So tonight the tall blonde genin wore a white dress shirt, and black slacks with nice shoes.

The defining piece that would identify him to troublemakers was the Kumogakure headband he wore proudly upon his arm, wrapped snugly and with the symbol displayed for all to see. His turquoise coloured eyes surveyed the club as he waited outside for his mission partner. Surveying the area he would note possible areas for crowds to congregate and mill about. Note the large deck on the second floor that would allow people to enjoy the nighttime air if they so chose. "One of us will have to watch the door while the other moves through the crowd, then alternate to keep the faces fresher. Besides, watching a door all night would be dreadfully boring." He would mutter to himself as he considered their plan for the night.

[1]

Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Movin and Shakin (Mission) Empty Re: Movin and Shakin (Mission)

Post by Mort on Sat May 30, 2020 4:00 am

'Id, I'm booooored'

It was his own fault really. He had signed up for another random mission and failed to pay attention to the mission notes, specifically not to be 'flashy. His quid pro quo was flashy and nothing else! But he dug his hole, and now he had to sit in it. The problem was that it hadn't even been three minutes since putting on a slightly fancier kimono. Said kimono had a surprisingly well sewn 'Security' on the back that still gave him room to pull out Excalipoor from underneath his clothing if things got too heated.

His own headband had been resewn onto his scarf for the day as to make the metal headguard more obvious to onlookers while it hung around his neck. "Damnit, of all the nights you'd go silent. Well fuck you too you mental parasite." He probably should've been glad, but his spite got the better of him.

Seeing the club, he'd note a kid in a suit way to fancy for any shinobi, but taking a closer look he'd see a glint of metal on his shoulder, indicating he was probably his work partner. Or maybe some shinobi fanboy, hopefully the former. Raising his hand up high with a smile he'd wave, but would catch his hand mid-rise as he recalled again that the mission said not to be flashy. Lowering it slightly he'd give a more modest wave, his left hand still holding down the right arm, the arms looking like they were just crossed if there wasn't red already forming around the grasped arm.

This was going to be a long night.

Character: Mort
    Total Experience: 40
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 20,000
    Base Stats:
    STR: D
    CON: D
    STA: D+
    SPD: D
    CORD: D
    INT: C
    PERS: D
    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Valen
    Valen

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Post by Valen on Sat May 30, 2020 4:36 am

Valen would see a man in a slightly fancy kimono arrive and give a modest wave and he would approach him. He wasn't overly aggressive, nor meek. Simply a man with a small, but friendly, smile on his features. He'd hold one hand out to shake in greeting, giving a firm but not overly strong grip if returned. "Evening, I assume you're my partner? I'm Valen Takahashi, pleasure to meet you. I've been looking at the area and I figure we should take turns rotating in and out of the place. One of us guards the door, while the other works the crowd for a while and then we switch. This keeps a more or less fresh face in the crowd every hour. What do you think?" He would ask, his eyebrow raised in curiosity.

He was neither overly arrogant, or pompous, nor overly confident. He was simply polite, and well mannered. His posture was good, shoulder straight, and he fully looked like he would give one the coat off his back if necessary. 'Hope I didn't come on too strong. I haven't had a mission with a partner before, this is new to me.' He'd think to himself as he ran over his words in his head. He didn't think he'd been rude or anything. But people perceived things differently, so he'd have to be careful about phrasing in general.
    Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Post by Mort on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:33 am

Having let go of his own arm now, he'd return the handshake with a fairly standard grip and would give a quick look over of his workmate tonight. What immediately popped out was his white suit and...surprising normality, feeling like one of those alter boys you’d hear about at the church of Hakkin. It was actually a little bit odd to see someone who radiated 'I'm just a normal dude,' as even a decent amount of civilians in Kumo had some odd quirk about them. His own posture was somewhat laid back. Sure there was still an air of ‘I’m a shinobi,’ but he didn’t want to spook anyone either, well at least not yet. If anything he’d rather not have to use excalipoor today and would prefer to only use the bokken for any annoyances.

Still he had no intention of leaving the man hanging "That I am, and I go by Mort. As for the plan, I think it’s a pretty good one, no objections at all from me, no siree.” Okay maybe not at all, but he didn't have a better idea thanks to his boredom. "I’ll take the first guard shift as you look a lot more suited for blending in then I do right now. By the time you get back the patrons probably won’t bat an eye at me then.” He’d make a hand gesturing wave to his entire outfit. He really needed to read up on the missions more.

Character: Mort
    Total Experience: 40
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 20,000
    Base Stats:
    STR: D
    CON: D
    STA: D+
    SPD: D
    CORD: D
    INT: C
    PERS: D
    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:48 am