Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Where am I again ?[Masaro]

Raiden Goda
    Raiden Goda

Village : N/A
    Clan : Kamori

Where am I again  ?[Masaro] Empty Where am I again ?[Masaro]

Post by Raiden Goda Wed May 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Raiden didn't like to admit it but he was totally lost, he planned for a fun visit to Iwa, that had some wonderful food the last time he had been here, granted this was a long time ago but he imagined the food was great still. The issue was being over two-hundred years old and not even being able to remember how old he was exactly meant he had been alive too long.

He knew it was somewhere nearby but the exact location was hard to find, this may take him a very long time to find. He would sigh as he pulled a cigarette and lit it up, it isn't like he had to worry about cancer he could not die to natural causes. Smoking made him feel even calmer as he looked off into the distance looking for any signs of the correct path. He found a trail but it was clearly the wrong one as he now was in the middle of the mountains on a plateau and no village in sight.

"Uhh, where is this village I cant believe I am lost, well my take me several months but at least I dont die to starvation, still this is so troublesome. Been alive for so long and can't remember a village I visited location, the younger folk sure have it easy having only one lifetime to remember not several."

He would finish his smoke stomping it out, maybe by some chance someone would find him in the mountains, if not well this would be quite a while to find this village.
    Masaru
    Masaru

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : Tetsudashi Tatsuda
    Discord Tag : @Raphael#7563

Where am I again  ?[Masaro] Empty Re: Where am I again ?[Masaro]

Post by Masaru Wed May 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Masaru had been out in the mountain range that surrounded Iwagakure for what felt like weeks, despite it having only been a few days in reality. He had been keeping himself busy with ridding his Homeland of the pest of bandits and other criminals, a job that he enjoyed. He hoped that the message he was sending these criminals would soon get through to them and they will leave the land of Earth, he did not wish to kill all of them but if he had to he would. Masaru stood at the peak of one of the Chang Mountains, looking out into the horizon for anything out of the ordinary when he saw the man as he came over the horizon. He did not look like a shinobi of the hidden stone, nor did he look like a regular bandit. It was possible that he was a bandit trying to appear as a mere wanderer, although at the same time he may simply be a wanderer. Masaru would watch the man as he smoked his cigarette, doing his best to try and size the man up before he attempted an approach. It was times like these that Masaru wished Amaya was with him, the girl's sensory ability could easily assess the man and determine Masaru's approach. Without his daughter however, the man had to rely on his own natural instinct. As the man stepped down on the butt of his cigarette, Masaru would come into the man's view. Keeping his distance from the man in case he was wrong about the man and he tried to attack him, even still Masaru would activate his impervious armor before he revelled himself to the man as an added precaution. "Hello there friend," Masaru would call out to the man as he stepped into the man's view, "you look as though you are looking for something, might I be able to help you?" Masaru's hand would rest casually upon the hilt of Devorakos, not in a threatening manner but one of comfort as if it were second nature to him.
    Raiden Goda
    Raiden Goda

Post by Raiden Goda Wed May 13, 2020 11:36 pm

As he stomped out the cigarette he heard a man's voice calling him friend, he would turn to the man and smile a bit as he watched the man's hand slide on the hilt of his sword. He was being cautious and this made sense he was in the middle of the mountains looking for a village he forgot the location of. He even stated it looked like he was looking for something and he was the village of Iwa of course.

"Hello, friend no need to be prepared to draw the blade I mean you no harm, as for what I am looking for I have not been to this village in years but I am looking for Iwa. Have any idea where that village is, sadly with age I forgot where it was located, I may not look like it but I am several hundred years old."

He showed nothing but calmness and tranquility, he clearly was a man that was at peace with himself. He also showed zero signs of aggression, the last thing he wanted was a fight when he simply wanted food.

"You see I wanted to eat Iwa's food once more, it was so delicious the last time I was here, the woman also was quite welcoming and wonderful. I come to also look for some work, you see you won't find any files on me in any village because I have never been a shinobi, I have never been part of someone's military so in a way that's good in itself. I go by the name The Walking Shadow."
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Thu May 14, 2020 1:41 am

Masaru's eye's would narrow at the man's mention of Iwa, no matter the man's calm demeanor or the man's claim of being several hundred years old. Masaru was unsure of allowing a man he knew nothing about loose in his village, though his thoughts would trail back to his time in Konohagakure. Had it not been for the Hokage welcoming him into her village and allowing him to work through his time there, he would not be where he was now. There would be a silence would linger in the air after the man stated his reason for looking for Iwagakure, as well as introducing himself as the walking shadow, before Masaru would answer as though Masaru was processing everything the man had said. Though truly Masaru had made up his mind shortly after the man began speaking of Iwa, this would just be a test of the man's patience. "Well my friend, today maybe your lucky day. My name is Masaru Tatsudashi, Sandaime Tsuchikage of Iwagakure." Masaru would lift his hand from his blade and took a step closer to the man, "I will be more than happy to guide you through my mountains and allow you stay in my village, I will even buy your first meal if you would indulge me. As far as work there is plenty of it, you see I just recently took over control of this land and it is ripe with criminal activity and I would welcome the help in dealing with them. However before I allow a stranger free range in my village I would like to know a little more about you, and we would need to sit down and discuss the terms of your services and what you would and would not be allowed to do. Considering you have never been a shinobi most of this would no doubt be new to you, however there are certain protocols that must be followed. Nothing major, it would just be some minor paperwork you would need to sign back in my office." Masaru would  pause giving the man time to reply to his comment before he continued, "First I would like to know where you hail from, and your birth name. As I wish to address you more formally than Mister Shadow."
    Raiden Goda
    Raiden Goda

Post by Raiden Goda Tue May 19, 2020 9:16 pm

Raiden's eyebrows would raise as the man said he was the Kage, very interesting so this was the new bloo0d bringing back a village that had been in ruins for a long while. He said he wanted to discuss work over a meal, he did always enjoy food and woman as the man discussed what would and would not be allowed Raiden would simply chuckle. While he had never been a shinobi he worked for them before he knew there was always tons of red tape and expected as much, as for killing bandits that was fine by him. When he said he wanted to find out more about him this made him laugh a bit even if this man researched he would find only passing mentions of his name The Walking Shadow. He made sure to remain out of the spotlight for a long long while and understood the importance of never betraying a shinobi nation of fearing for his life.

"I do not mind discussing this over dinner lead the way, as for more information about me even if I tell you the truth you likely won't be able to research my existence. I was never a shinobi and I did my work well for nations of the past. They didn't want people to know they sued me so nothing was on the record. In fact, you are the first to want records of me working for you in any way, quite unique I must say. I do not mind taking care of bandits but sometimes its best not to kill such people and instead keep them around to do dirty work when it needs to be done. Animals that are well fed won't bite the hand that feeds them after all."

As for where he is from he didn't know what the nation would be called now but he believed it to be called the land of demons. It was a unique place and had many things considered monsters so he fit right in with his birth. He did not mind telling him his name he lived forever after all so this man would die long before he did, he would be able to keep changing locations and people would forget who he was.

"I was born in I think the land of demons, it wasn't called that back then and the name is Raiden Goda."
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Thu May 21, 2020 11:12 am

Masaru would listen as the man explained a little about himself, wanderer from the beginning. His claim to have work with other nations in the past, that was a good sign as it meant that it wouldn't be hard for him to explain the restrictions the man would be under during his service to Iwa. The man's mention of keeping bandits around however would cause the man to raise a brow, though he wouldn't say anything at first allowing the man to finish before he would say anything. The man's mention of the land of demon's was however of interest to Masaru, he had heard many stories about the land however having never been there himself he only had stories to go on. He wondered if the man could confirm or deny any of those stories for him, however now was not the time for him to satisfy his thirst for knowledge about foreign lands. The man's name wouldn't give the man's identity anymore than the title he had introduced himself with, Masaru had never heard of either name. "Well Mister Goda we will have to agree to disagree when it comes to the bandits, in my eye the only good bandit is a dead one and that is the only bandits this country will have when I am done. I don't care how you handle your business, that is your business and not for me to judge. However, any criminal within the land of Earth will be subject to my Judgement. I believe criminals are a disease, a plague upon this land that must be cut out in order for the land to flourish. And that is what I plan to do." The whole time Masaru spoke he would maintain a calm emotionless tone, he did not judge the man for his view of how to handle scum but he was informing him of how thing would be ran in Iwa. Masaru would motion for the man to follow him as he began walking the path to Iwagakure, "You are actually not that far from the village just a few kilometers in fact so your memory is not completely off, though it may have to do with the fact that I recently put the terrain through some changes, so that could no doubt account for it as well. Now, you spoke of services for other nations in the past. I would like to inquire what kind of work that was, you don't have to tell me any classified information just a general description of the type of work you have performed in the past so that I better understand what kind of skill set you have to offer."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 am